Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:01:42 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

hello! how's everyone's day been?

i did a little bit of work at a coffee shop w a friend and then went to a piano lesson :-)
i might go for a run at some point tn ... my housemate is making dinner i think and has a friend over but i'm not really in the mood to socialize with them :-s

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:19:28 )
Did everyone get all the items they wanted from the event?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:39:58 )
I've been slacking pretty bad on this event. Luckily I've been able to get a set. Just working on getting duplicates of some of the items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:44:03 )
I'd like to get a few more extras before the event ends tomorrow.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:46:43 )
I figure I'll mostly work on puzzles to get currency. But not the end of the world if I don't get all the extras I want. I'm just glad I got a set.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 12:46:08 )
@xvz: Hey you. How have you been?

@Rei Ann: I got enough from the event, yes. How about you? Did you get what you wanted from it?

@Aisukohi: Hello Aisu. I'm glad you got at least a set of items :3 How have you been lately?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 13:34:45 )
GGGRRRRRR... this puzzle time reset being on a completely different clock or time-stamp or whatever you want to call it is starting to make me nuts. That is the second time that I've completed a "very hard" puzzle only to be told that I've maxed out for the day.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 13:37:11 )

That sucks

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 14:38:53 )
@Wildfire: Hmm wellnot 100% I have 3 favourit characters in the show, its a roleplay stream.. but ya one characcter is a nosferatu, sassy and bitter and with wonderful raspy laugh,who is in lvoe with my other favourite character who is a tremere albino ( tremere are vampires who have blood magic. ) shes manipulating her mommy vamp who dislike the nosferatu big time, ad anyone who gets near the 'baby' tremere.

the last is a ghoul, a servant for a vampire, used to be a vampire hunter.

amd nto going to write why woried for either of them in case ayone should be listening t or watching the show.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:12:36 )

Good morning! How is everyone doing today?

I am finishing listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I need to figure out what I am going to be listening to after.

I am going to try being on for most of the day!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:13:08 )

I am waiting for my coffee to finish brewing.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:15:18 )

I need to make a coffee, but I don't want to get up lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:17:35 )

Oh I know that pain. Getting up is just so hard.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:27:47 )

It really is. lol

I am trying to decide if I want to get another book from audible or what until I go back to work to listen to them. Because I listen to the Harry Potter books while working.

As there is only 7, I think I need to find something new to listen to soon while at work lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:29:40 )

Man I wish that I could listen to audio books while at work. We have to listen to classic rock all day long from the radio. So it's usually the same 18 songs over again. All day.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:32:49 )

Ugh, that sounds awful. I like rock, but the same songs over and over would get so old :(

What do you do for work?

Questing

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 15:37:33 )

I work at a used bookstore, well a Goodwill bookstore. And the upper ups have only two stations we can listen. One that is all classic rock and is honestly is just the same songs all day every day. The other is pop music that is basically the same songs all day every day. Lol since radio stations only play from a master list. Unless they're paid to play a different song. It sucks honestly.

Working with books is awesome though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 16:13:04 )
Morning everyone. How's everyone's day going so far?

My days been good so far. I'm off this weekend. Going to do some tidying up around the house.

Neighbors were having a garage sale, so I went over for a tiny bit. Bought a great little table for 5 bucks, and a decent little chair for 3 dollars. Going to give it a coat of paint and recover the seat cushion and use it for my sewing room.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 16:31:52 )

-sigh- Apparently the AC at the store is still broken. My boss texted me that if I had khaki shorts, I should wear them. Lol I don't own shorts.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 17:43:47 )

@Another Movie Addict: Oh noooo that sucks. D:

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.