Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:47:39 )

@Rei Ann: I bet those are really cute ones ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:48:04 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yup... you probably should. I'll see you next week some time, yeah? Think the pizza will still be good by then? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:50:01 )

Hey guys. Today is my travel day. I haven’t flown since before the pandemic. I’m kinda worried we are going to have a rowdy person on the plane like you have been seeing in the viral videos lately.
I also have become a bit of a home body in the pandemic and the thought of hours of traveling and not being home to my animals is kind of upsetting.

I’m sure I’ll be fine with I’m on the plane I always am and normally I’m not like this when flying but it’s just been so long and for reasons above I’m nervous.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:54:35 )
@Totalanimefan: That's understandable, Total. SOOOOOO much has changed in the last year and people got ... weird. We forgot how to interact with each other - or so it seems, judging from my own experience and observations, and seeing/hearing comments from friends. Just remember that pretty much everyone on the plane is in the same boat plane, be patient - maybe bring some diversions for yourself while you wait around or are flying?- and remember that your family will be waiting for you when you're done with the traveling. Good luck. :3

Where are you flying in to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:57:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I like to think so. Also congrats on passing ur exam.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:57:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooh! I think is alright to be nervous especially since this whole pandemic prevents us from travelling anywhere as much until now. I hope the flight goes everything smoothly for you :3

Just out of curiosity, where you traveling to?
And send pics!
If possible o3o

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 16:03:51 )
@Totalanimefan: haha yeah and apparently everyone has been buying houses like crazy since corona

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 16:37:15 )

@Wildfire: Thank you! I am glad to be here :)

Questing

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 16:51:36 )
    Sorry i disappeared, I went to get a friend for my mum's goldfish. Poor guy was so lonely he was spending all his time swimming next to his reflection :(

@Wildfire: it's going OK actually! I took 2 days off but now I'm back to it, still avoiding my novel but meh, there's no time limit!
    I hope your errand went smoothly!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 16:53:02 )
    @Totalanimefan: good luck with travelling!! I hope it's as stress free as possible.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 17:45:42 )
@Purpsy: Total is coming to visit meeeeeee, Purpsy! (not really - but she is coming to Florida)

@danie: good. How is your day going so far?

@sunny: awww, poor guy was lonely! It's good that you got him a friend :3
My errand went well, thanks (it was just to get a haircut). I managed to avoid too much "crazy" on the road - lol XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 17:52:40 )
    @Wildfire: lol XD did you go for something drastically different? Or was it just a trim?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:01:15 )
@sunny: it was just a trim (I keep my hair short so it needs regular trimming). This heat, though, is tempting me to shave my head completely... XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:04:56 )
    @Wildfire: oh I feel that temptation XD I do it occasionally.
    have you ever shaved it before?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:16:01 )
@sunny: actually, I haven't really shaved my head before... I've gotten down to stubble in some areas, but I've never shaved my entire head clean or even to the uniform stubble. It is tempting sometimes though. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:17:53 )
lol... I wonder what would happen if I did shave my head completely... what color(s) it would grow back, etc.!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:21:24 )
    @Wildfire: it's so refreshing when you shave it!!! It's so freeing lol. And so low maintenance.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:29:56 )
@sunny: I've heard that before, actually, and I can well imagine it to be the case! I feel that way even with a new trim most of the time. One of these days I'll do it - it should be a very interesting look on me at this point - lol!! XD <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:41:37 )
Wildfire:
@Totalanimefan: That's understandable, Total. SOOOOOO much has changed in the last year and people got ... weird. We forgot how to interact with each other - or so it seems, judging from my own experience and observations, and seeing/hearing comments from friends. Just remember that pretty much everyone on the plane is in the same boat plane, be patient - maybe bring some diversions for yourself while you wait around or are flying?- and remember that your family will be waiting for you when you're done with the traveling. Good luck. :3

Where are you flying in to?

thank you so much. Flying into Orlando. :)
I’m on the plane now and everyone seems to me normal.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:42:05 )

@Rei Ann: thanks! What’s your fav Disney movie? Mine is The Lion King <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.