Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Newbie, here to say Hello!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 09:37:24 )
hello, Lately I have been using the name 'Razz' all over the internet. So let's go with that. I used to go on Ernya until a yearish or so until it shut down, and I am still on Gaia. I play a lot of D&D, okay not that much but I do love playing it. I also a serious love for Homestuck, still, in the Year of Our Lord 2021.

I miss avatar forums too much, so I found this one while looking around the internet for one. I'm hoping to find a semi active one other than Gaia.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 10:12:04 )
Hey there, welcome to Voltra :viohappy:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 13:51:45 )
    Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 14:45:21 )
sunny:
    Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here.

ChiffonOrange:
Hey there, welcome to Voltra :viohappy:

Thank you both for e welcome.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 14:51:36 )
    @Razz: no worries! And you joined at the right time, we're halfway through an event!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:12:21 )

Welcome to Voltra!! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:51:13 )
sunny:
    @Razz: no worries! And you joined at the right time, we're halfway through an event!

OOH EVENT
imma go read the announcement so im up to speed.
Ark:

Welcome to Voltra!! ^^

Thank you!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:55:57 )
    @Razz: you can join us in Totalanimefan's thread in the event forum if you want to chat!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:56:34 )
sunny:
    @Razz: you can join us in Totalanimefan's thread in the event forum if you want to chat!!

will do!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:58:26 )
    @Razz: also forgot to mention - Totalanimefan has a charity where she will give you volts to buy any commons you want! In the charities subforum :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:59:21 )
sunny:
    @Razz: also forgot to mention - Totalanimefan has a charity where she will give you volts to buy any commons you want! In the charities subforum :)

I'll check that place out too!!

ty for all the help so far!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:26:30 )

Hey I found your welcome thread. I’ll send you some items. :)
And Voltra is active enough for your needs. It’s a smaller site but we have been getting lots of new people lately.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 17:33:00 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Razz: Ayyyy welcome! :D Tbh everyone here was probably on Gaia at some point lol.

We're a lot smaller, but very close-knit and still growing every day! There are a lot of friendly and helpful folks around who can help get you situated, show you the ropes, and get you started with some items. <3

Enjoy your stay here in Voltra!

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 17:53:49 )
Hellooo, welcome!

omg I used to love homestuck

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 19:56:05 )
hi Razz, welcome! love the avi ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 22:21:22 )

@Razz: Welcome to Voltra! :D I looked to see if you mentioned Homestuck, I recognized your avi right away xD even tho I honestly know nothing about what it is lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 01:04:03 )
@Razz: You're welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on this site ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 01:06:04 )
Hello and welcome to Voltra.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 10:59:13 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome! Hope youl have fun here ^^

I also love dnd! I play about every sunday (the past sundays been rough bc the dm wasent there or something came up that had the whole session canceled) however one good thing is that its online lol
I play a pink tiefling sorcerer named Wendell whos out to find/rescue his sister who was kidnapped by a vampire lord.
The party consits of 3 tieflings and one drow

So bc i feel talkative ill talk abit about my party.

Theres Void a tiefling warlock, the local edge lord but we all love him and he secretly loves us back.
He once played potion roulette and drank a potion that made a deity apear in his head who could fuffill any of his wishes (just once tho). But then he drank another and shrunk so he kinda put the potion seller under a spell to give him an antidote and is now on the run for the potionseller.
Later on he got eaten by a slime and like actually died and everybody was rly upset but the dm allowed him to do the wish so hes still alive and kicking. + the slime is now his pet.

Then theres Lucile the drow paladine, shes the mom... but chaotic. Her thing is to collect pebbles. The player couldnt come for awhile but when she came back the dm had written that she found a ring of "rock eating" + she was riding a cool elk being all majestic n stuff.

Then theres Percy the tiefling rouge, suprisingly not the edgelord. Its the players very first time and they have a lil trouble making a backstory but they are doing great rp wise. Percy is the oldest but definitly not the wisest. Tries to bang anybody thats "hot" and likes to hunt and make food at like 3 in the morning.

Then lastly theres Wendell the tiefling sorcerer, hes actually a subrace called a "fruitling". They are inspired by fruit (Wendell a strawberry, thus all n all very pink and short and his sister is a clementine and is more rounder) and have some stats switched. Wendell has been dubbed the "twink" of the group and pure chaotic neutral.
Once a lady confessed to him and he just said "no thanks but i got like 7 brothers i could set u up with". Once he licked a stick coverd with slime and took damage. And once he turned into a lady (bc of potion roulete) wich was very ironic and the dm felt so bad bc im trans lol (luckly it only took a few hours).
He also has a... "son"... wich is basicly a living and walking glowshroom brought to life by pixie dust. He carries his son in one of those babby carriers on your chest.

Some other characters ive played in oneshots:

Arthrox the minotaur barbarian. Hes basicly a soft himbo + hes a highland cow!

And Alcyone the tiefling tinkerer (i like tieflings...). Again a chaotic neutral character but while Wendell is more family/friend oriented Alcyone likes to create and is passionate ab it. He has a pistal called gustav... and i gave him a bit of a new york accent... and ppl started calling him al capone bc they couldnt pronounce his name lol.

Heres a pic of Wendell:

And here of Alcyone:

And about homestuck:
I was never really.... into it the propper way lol.
I used to watch those animatics on it and rly liked it but bc my english wasent... great... i dint knew it was like a webcomic lol. I thought a bunch of ppl just like somebodys oc or something.
And like due to the animatics and other art i kinda figured out roughly the story. And i liked the trols design so i used to draw some and even atempted to make some myself. At this point knowing how long it is idk if i could actually sit down and read it. I atempted a few times in the past but i have a small pea brain and it confused me at some points lol. I did watch a good few video essays on it to understand the culture around it and i rly wished i couldv been a part of the craze back then... I know homestuck fans have a bad rep but the people that liked it (and still like it) seem to be bonded wich i think is great

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 15:11:43 )
Welcome to Voltra!! ^^
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.