Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:21:00 )

Good evening folks!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:21:19 )
It's funny that you mention lilsimsie, cause I got one of her videos on. I've been getting a bit better, but before everything was always a box with no hallway in my games.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:25:32 )

@Rei Ann: I mean hey, whatever works, right? :D Also WOW you have twice as much cc/mods as I have for Sims, lmao. That's a LOT.

@Another Movie Addict: Hiya! How ya doing tonight? :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:27:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: Like I would willing admit. I have a cc problem. The problem is I don't have enough. -crazy laughter-

Koneko, I get that. My only build I am proud of, if the house I've been making for my cottage living game. I did a entrance mud room, I love so much, using platforms.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:27:26 )

@CooperationIsKey: Doing alright, just got home from work.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:35:59 )

@Rei Ann: Rofl, that's what I usually say. I need more, too. ;)

@Another Movie Addict: How's the thrift shop treating you lately?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:37:25 )
@CooperationIsKey: Do you use maxis match, alpha or mix?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:37:52 )

@CooperationIsKey: Going alright. Lol it was busy as heck today. Like everyone came out for some books.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:52:37 )

@Rei Ann: I had to think about that for a second to remember what those terms meant, lol, but yeah I use a bit of both. There's a lot of cute Maxis Match but there's also so much gorgeous Alpha and I just can't decide.

@Another Movie Addict: That's a pretty good reason to come out to the thrift store, though, in my opinion at least!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:56:04 )

@CooperationIsKey: Lol even I bought some stuff at the store today. Grabbed some movies and some Christmas gifts. Since I can only shop at my store on special days, I had to gran them before they got sold to customers.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:01:09 )

@Another Movie Addict: What movies did you find? o3o And hey, that's smart to thrift gifts, I hadn't even thought of that which is kinda silly of me. I should give that a shot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:01:16 )
@CooperationIsKey: I use to use Alpha, but then discovered Maxis Match. I have this tumblr I follow that like shares everyone cc links, which is why I have so much CC.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:05:37 )

@CooperationIsKey: I got both the first Jumanji movie, the sequel/remake Jumanji, The Exorcist, Shutter Island, What Dreams May Come (another Robin Williams movie), The Greatest Showman, Treasure Planet, Victor/Victoria, The Omen remake, Once Bitten, and Titan AE. Lol so a fair few.

Thrifting gifts can be a lot more fun, though riskier if you have picky friends.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:11:43 )

@Rei Ann: I just grab whatever I like, tbh. XD I still only broke 10GB earlier this year, though!

@Another Movie Addict: Oh wow, you got a lot of cool films! That's great, especially like Jumanji and Treasure Planet; I adore those two.

I suppose that's true about gifts, but I'd love to find some neat stuff to give my close family for Christmas; I usually can't afford gifts.

That reminds me that I'd like to find something sea turtle-related for my Dad this year if I can; he's really in to sea turtles, even works with the conservation group that monitors and protects the turtles and their nests on the beach where he lives.

Aaaa I gotta get started on gifts if I want to do anything this year!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:13:55 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, I've been beginning to gather my hoard of gifts. Some for financial reasons, some because they're customs and need to be made.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 03:54:20 )

@Totalanimefan: I actually do that ^^
But when your totally invested reading a webtoon like today you forget what time it is... =w=;

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 04:34:49 )

Roommate is currently banging things around in the kitchen and swearing. And yet she gets annoyed at me if I get even slightly frustrated at something I'm doing. 😒

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 05:26:36 )

@koneko: Yeah... She's a good friend but she's a frustrating roommate.

Like tonight she made battered/fried chicken tenders for us. When she makes fried foods, she gets flour everywhere. Even if she 'cleans up' there's still flour everywhere for me to deal with after dinner (she cooks, I do cleanup). I hate it, and personally I'd rather they were baked anyway, not fried, but it's a battle I've long-since given up fighting because she doesn't listen anyway. 🙃

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 05:47:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: overly warm, sick, and like my heads gonna explode. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 09:59:41 )
Hello everyone!
^^
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.