Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:28:34 )
@totalanimefan: @blue: @koneko:
Chicken sandwich it is. I like the idea of making it at home, I bought mini chicken sammies from Target before, they're frozen and you microwave them. Nothing beats a good Popeye's spicy chicken tho hehe

@rei ann:
I like the smaller puzzles too. The highest I'll go is at hard.
The worst is when there's a ton of little pieces that makes up the background and they're all just one solid color.
Like..... it's just guessing at that point

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:31:54 )
i had some pizza...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:32:44 )

@star2000shadow: That's good. I had to use an extra blanket last night lol

@blue: What are you having? I'm good. Yesterday I passed my first exam! I was pretty nervous before hand. After I went out to have Thai food and the stress+rich food flared up my IBS. Not good. Today I was better, but had no energy. I studied on and off while watching YouTube and being on Voltra. lol

@koneko: They hurt me wrists. Also at the top of this page I replied to you ^^

@Shark: Pizza sounds good. I had that this week and it hit the spot ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:32:56 )

yumm -q-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:33:08 )
@koneko: thanks. taking it one step at a time...
Dinner is sheetpan chicken and broccoli with cauliflower, and corn on the cob. So that should be good at least

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:33:23 )

@icedchai: Not as good as a real restaurant obvs, but are those any good, the ones from Target?
@Wildfire: That sounds like a very good dinner!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:34:29 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks. It should be good :3 It's easy. My guys like it when I do things like that, so... win/win?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:34:39 )
it was a veggie one

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:34:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: im thinking of grabbing a bigger one tonight, im not sure 'hums' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:37:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the flare-up. I hope you're feeling much better today and you're not having any stomach issues. I didn't realize yesterday was a big exam day--may I know what the exam was for? And best of luck on your future exams!
    I really enjoy Thai food at restaurants, too. There were a ton of Thai and Vietnamese places where I grew up and the rich food was very comforting for the long winters so I crave it when I'm feeling sad or cold.

@icedchai: Ah, I've never tried the ones from Target. We just buy the large frozen bag from Costco and keep it in the freezer for nights when I don't want to make something completely from scratch. To be honest, though, we eat them often. I'll just crisp them up and chop a patty up to mix in a salad, or slice them into strips and put it over a hot bowl of curry/ramen. The crispy chicken is so convenient and versatile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:40:59 )

Veggie one is still good tbh

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 00:43:49 )
@blue: that's actually a really good idea.
You could use it more shortcuts on virtually any dish -
think I wanna try that for some chicken parm!

off to Costco now, lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:04:26 )
it is it is

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:16:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I turned the ice maker back on, but ugh is it going to take forever to refill. I was really wanting some tea, especially since we stopped at Walgreens today SPECIFICALLY SO I COULD BUY TEA BAGS. -_-

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:17:08 )

@Wildfire: That dinner sounds amazing. I want some! XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:19:59 )

@Wildfire: Sounds like a win-win to me. ^^

@Shark: Oh nice! The one I had this week was just plain cheese but it was still good.

@star2000shadow: I would do that if I were you. It's only going to get colder. Although you might have a warm front between now and the end of fall. It's only the beginning of Sept.

@blue: Thanks. It's ok, it happens. I should have thought it through and not had the rich food lol. My next exam shouldn't be so stressful because I know how to take an exam with this Uni now. It was for Fundamentals for Success in Business. I studied for about 16 hours and then took the exam yesterday and got like a 95% ^^
Yeah those foods are really comforting aren't they? ^^ I had Pad Thai which is always good.

@koneko No worries I'm sure I've missed some replies in this thread even though I try to stay on top of it lol.
You are making me want fries, but that would be a mistake lol
Thank you! I know this, so I didn't go hard on it today. It's just when I sat around I was like, I can also sit around and study lol. I just did another small section since I posted last and it worked for me. I'm done for the day now.

@icedchai: I'll see you later. ^^

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah really, that's soo annoying! Honestly, I am so annoyed for you. The thought of iced cold green tea just sounds so good.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:21:40 )
plain cheese is yummy too :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:27:31 )

For sure. It's one of my favorite toppings lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 01:38:48 )

Yup same!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 02:01:32 )

Wheeee I finished the word searches~

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.