Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:13:50 )

@Aynjell: I'm trying my hardest. The quick reply function and being able to see everyone's posts as they come in is what's saving me lol

@Ruby: Stealing husband's is so Desperate Housewives material. lol

@ChiffonOrange: Maybe you could go to a haircut place that does it outside? I've heard of those. I don't know if there is a place near you that does it.

@Rei Ann: Well it's good that you don't lose power. Sucks that my house is on a bad line lol
Wow that's pretty cool. I saw that in rl too in FL before.

@CooperationIsKey: Ugh why are they all like that lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:14:43 )

@Totalanimefan: thus our backstory xD That’s basically all it is. Desperate housewives lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:14:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah that is really smart >.< I'm kind of dual tasking and playing jigsaw. I am on my way to being able to get one of each item. The chatting is helping xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:18:13 )

@Rei Ann: I wish fall was a bit longer to be honest, but yeah, Christmas is nice, too. :D

@Ruby: Thanks, I like how they pop! I'd totally wear shoes like this irl.

@Totalanimefan: Rofl well in his defense, the man is 70 now. He's perfectly enthusiastic to show me about whatever video games he's currently playing when I visit, though! XD

@koneko: Yeah, I really don't know if I can afford it otherwise! And oh no! Good luck finding pants that will work!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:18:18 )

@Ruby: lol that's funny. I never watched that show much when it was on.
@Aynjell: I tend to play jigsaw only when the forums are quiet. I think it's faster to post, but I know that posting isn't for everyone. You do the event your way. ^^ How was your day today?
@koneko: Good luck!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:19:27 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's nice. My dad and I only have the Miami Heat Basketball team in common with each other.
Oh I guess we both like nature too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:20:00 )

@Ruby: So that's where Rodrigo got to.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:20:36 )
@totalanimefan: I don't think I've ever saw one before, most salons tend to be indoors probably because of the humid weather.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:21:47 )
@Totalanimefan: It was a bit scary for me. I'm scared of those storms. I'm not sure why, but I don;t like thunderstorms.
@CooperationIsKey: It would be nice if it was longer. But everyone seems so nice around christmas, or well the holiday season, and I fund during most of the year people up here in person aren't kind to strangers.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:23:23 )

@ChiffonOrange: It is pretty humid where you are. Normally our salons don't, but they started doing haircuts outside in the parking lots since Covid started.
@Rei Ann: It will be ok! It might not even thunder that much since it used to be a hurricane. If it does you could just put on some Lofi or something like that. ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:24:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I mean my dad gave me my NES when I was a kid, so I guess it makes sense that he loves video games. Though I more love sandbox survival type stuff like Minecraft and Don't Starve Together, while Dad prefers stuff like Hitman, lol. Well and he enjoys hockey games. Oh, Dad and I have an appreciation for nature in common too! He actually is in "Turtle Trackers" which is a group that watches for and helps protect the sea turtles that nest in the area (he lives right at the beach). It's really neat. :D

@Rei Ann: I suppose that's true! People do tend to be a bit nicer at the holidays--well, some of them at least. XD

Ow! I just pinched my nose and forgot about my nose stud and stabbed myself with the darn thing.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:25:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Well that's true the hurricane shouldn't be so dramatic. Well at long as one of the huge trees outside my house doesn't tomple. The house we bought is like 100 years old, and so are some of our trees.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:26:21 )
@totalanimefan: Ohh I see :o That's understandable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:26:38 )
@CooperationIsKey: That's very true, but I get to decorate.

I want it to be Holiday time 2022 as well so I can go to the Christmas disney party. My fiance doesn't think it's safe to go this year.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:29:58 )
Ya know this is the most active thread in the whole event forum.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:37:39 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's cool though. I wish that my parents liked video games lol

Nothing like the turtles when they are nesting on the beach! It's pretty.

@Rei Ann: I don't think it will be a big wind event anymore. It's just a remnant storm at this point.

@Ava: Yeah! You just had the fun of Halloween, and then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas and New Years. But then what? Just back to normal and you are poor and there is nothing else to do but to go back to work or school. It's just boring real life again.
I remember how you were saying you were missing the snow and stuff during the winter.

@ChiffonOrange: Have you heard of that in your country?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:37:59 )
Rei Ann:
Ya know this is the most active thread in the whole event forum.

I'm so proud 🥲

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:38:20 )
@totalanimefan: No, not really. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:40:21 )

@ChiffonOrange: Maybe you will just have to learn to cut your own hair lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:40:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't want it to be big wind. I had heard it could be. I didn't follow it super closely.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.