Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:48:27 )
@totalanimefan: Sometimes monthly (Not like every month, just approximately 2 months or so).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:49:20 )

@star2000shadow: I trip on the sidewalk sometimes too. I normally catch myself before I fall though.
It's good that it's been so long since the last fall.

@Rei Ann: Starting tonight late, into tomorrow through Thursday we are getting the rain from Ida here in DC. I like apple stuff! It's some of my fav desserts. Does he like regular apples?

@ChiffonOrange: You have missed so many haircuts. Is it cause of Rona?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:49:34 )

@Totalanimefan: we have fun with it xD I feel bad for anyone reading it and thinking we’re serious 😂

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:51:11 )

@Ruby: I would hope people won't think it's serious, but you never know on the internet lol
Using names that aren't yours I think helps

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:52:34 )

@Totalanimefan: lol yeah that does indicate that we’re playing characters lol
Watch someone’s gonna think I’m an actual Karen 😂

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:52:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well now im using a cane and or a walker, if im outside, i use the walker, inside i use the cane. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:52:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I am told that, it's suppose to start tonight and go through Thursday. He's not really big on fruit at all. He got ruin by apple pie, cause his job used to do a contest where have a chance to get a pie during the whole day, and if you finish it, you get a prize. The first year, he choose an apple pie and he never ate an apple pie again.

Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:53:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh for sure! Pretty sure I've made those egg bites (or a similar recipe) before. I didn't add parmesan so I'm going to try that next time

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:53:21 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, it is. Then again, even if salons do open someday. I didn't feel like going there since you might not know what will happen.

@ruby: Lmao that's alright, I don't mind it.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:54:57 )

@Ava: I can’t help it, I like what I like 😂
I’m always in awe when people combine items in uncommon ways and it works :) so, at least one person thinks it’s cool xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:55:31 )

@ChiffonOrange: don’t mind what? Sorry I’m confused 😅

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:56:55 )
@ruby: The whole "drama" thingy. I'm sorry if I didn't explain it very well. ^^;;

============

Unrelated but the new event item (peach thingy) looks so cute!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:57:22 )

@Ruby: That's what you get for eavesdropping, Karen.
      Mind your business.

😘

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:57:44 )

@ChiffonOrange: oh! My bad xD glad it doesn’t come across as actually being mean to each other :) its all in good fun lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:58:34 )
I'm really liking the event items so far. Especially the sunflower item. Sunflowers are just such a bright cheerful flower.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:59:08 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Shut your mouth Becky <.< don’t make me commandeer your pool boy. Again.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:00:22 )

@Ava: you’ll get there xD I live in avi creation and the item museum xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:00:30 )
Yes, more plant & flower themed items would be amazing.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:00:53 )

@Totalanimefan: I used to play all the time and it really helped me get walking--aside from a fairly heated argument with my father (despite being in my 30s) that it was for children (which obviously is nonsense). He gets mad over the weirdest stuff, I swear.

@koneko: The hard part is some of my books are really sentimental to me, like a book set my grandfather gave me when I was a little kid that is amazing, stuff like that. If nothing else maybe I'll get the most important ones shipped to me and just re-collect the rest over time.

@Rei Ann: Oh cool! I wanted her kit but couldn't afford to get it. I hope you enjoy it! It looks super fun. :D And as for apple picking, omg I miss that! Florida doesn't really have much of a fall, sadly. When I lived in Los Angeles though we'd go up to "Apple Valley" for like lunch and apple picking and such, it was so much fun.

Please ping me!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:01:14 )
@koneko: love how you used the bees!! Its so nice to see them worked into avi designs and not just a bunch of files 😂

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.