Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:55:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I'm glad that you did! Lots of people dropped in the thread tonight. I think lots of people had to go to bed so it's not as busy as before. How was your day?

it was okayish.. is calm right now. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:58:33 )
@totalanimefan: Yep! And the new reboot for Switch is called Sonic Colors Ultimate btw :o Speaking of DDR, I remember playing it one or two times while I was in Singapore (since DDR or any other rhythm game than Maimai is pretty much non-existent in Malaysia ;_; ) before the pandemic. Stepmania was my jam back in my childhood, man I lowkey wish I had a dance pad to play it since I'm used to playing Stepmania with keyboard all the time lol

@juliette: Hey there, glad you're excited for the event!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:00:05 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

When you find out your seat numbers I will try to wave to you from a distance lol. Currently my friends and I are thinking about dressing up as "workers" or wearing red carnations of some sort to feel more apart of the show.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:01:05 )

I wanna talk but I dunno what to talk about. o3o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:05:16 )

@Juliette: Hey it's nice to see you! It's been a little while since we chatted. I'm loving the event theme already and it's only day one. Is this your first event? I don't think it is.
@star2000shadow: Calm is good. I feel like calm is not something we have had a lot of in the last 18 months.
@ChiffonOrange: Oh yeah that one. Have you played that one? Did you like it?
I had the PS2 games (Like 3 of them) and I had the dance pads. My friends and I used to play together. I started playing step mania after that. Like during the PS3 area. I played that with the keyboard and I would download the different packs from the internet. I would download the anime song packs a lot lol

@Spider: That would be cool. My friend is going to wear a gown and wants me to wear one too. I don't own one but I'm going to rent one. How much time are you guys spending in the city? DC is great! And the metro is pretty reliable. (maybe not when wearing a gown lol). I'm going to ask my friend tomorrow what seat numbers we have.

@CooperationIsKey: You said that you were working on your plants today, what did you do?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:06:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: this is true. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:07:21 )

@star2000shadow: Cute new avatar. Is that going to be your new event avatar ? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:09:10 )
@totalanimefan: No but I heard about positive reviews from others about it even though the release date is still unknown since the game hasn't came out yet. Ohh I see! The ability to download any music packs you wanted from the internet is a very cool thing about Stepmania haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:10:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm working on it 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:11:18 )
@Totalanimefan: No, it’s not my first event.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:11:21 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

We are only there for the weekend! I've never been myself. I'm flying into ORF to meet up with a friend, we are driving to DC on that Friday morning and checking out on Sunday. Saturday we are going to the museam of natural history and we might check out the zoo on Sunday since I've never been. I keep looking online to see if I can find any cool halloween events to do in the area but so far it's been for naught.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:12:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, not a lot. I just watered a couple and dusted some leaves. One of my poor pothos plants really needed water and somehow I didn't realize until it started wilting! I think it's happier now, lol.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:15:52 )

@ChiffonOrange: Oh this game was one for the Switch that I had played. It's already out and it's kinda retro looking. I wish I could remember the name lol
I do remember seeing that new Sonic at E3 and it looked cool.
I loved that about Stepmania too. I liked the music from DDR, but being able to pretty much play any song was soo cool!

@star2000shadow: Nice. Are you ready for fall to come?

@Juliette: Ok. I wasn't sure. Normally during event we have staff run contest threads. I going to guess they will start tomorrow. It's late here in the US. Also I'm going to guess that we are going to have more than 4 event items. I'm not staff, so I can't say but normally we have more than 4 items during our events and they don't add them all on the same day.

@Spider: Those are all cool things to do! I've done both of those things but they are worth doing for sure. Maybe by then a bar will have a Halloween pop up event? There are bars that do that, well at least did do that in the before times. Things are open here now but it hasn't really been that crazy yet. It's also a great city for Pokemon Go so make sure you bring your external battery and a Go+ if you have one lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:17:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Kinda 'nods' its just that after Fall Comes Winter. and winter tends to cut down my mobility. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:20:09 )
@totalanimefan: I see, the PC version is still not released yet since I use PC and don't worry you will. :o Oh the new Sonic game teaser trailer, I saw it on YT yesterday and thought it looked nice but I hope the game will be good or at least decent when it comes out. And yep, Stepmania pretty much introduced me to any downloaded song to play was a plus.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:23:57 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's good. I've been looking over my two plants daily. Normally I check on them while I am cooking lunch cause they are in the kitchen. They are doing good.
Anything else going on? I know that's the hard question in these times lol

@star2000shadow: I'm not a fan of winter either. I get seasonal depression easily. I do have a SAD lamp now so that helps. I also don't like the cold at all. But we got work done on the house and now the house will be warmer in the winter.

@ChiffonOrange: That's cool. I'm looking forward to a few games that are coming out kinda soon. Shin Megami Tensei 5 is coming out in Nov. I don't know if you know about that series but it's good. It's a JPRG. Then the Gen 4 Pokemon games are also coming out in Nov. Pokemon Acreus is coming out in Jan too.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:24:58 )
I swear, if I see another bat anytime soon I might cry.

Finally caught the bat that was zooming around the house the other night, didn't see it last night so had hoped it was gone. Nope. Came out again tonight. Took awhile, a fishing net, a plastic tote, and a piece of cardboard but bat was caught and let go outside where it will hopefully stay out.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:26:48 )
my eyes are tired

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:26:56 )

@Kay: OMG How are they getting into your house, that's crazy!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:31:26 )
Don't know. I've taped off, stuffed plastic bags in,or sprayed expanding spray foam in every nook and cranny and crack where I thought they could maybe get in from.

Looking forward to vacation this weekend but at the same time I'm going to be paranoid about leaving the cats home by themselves a few days.

If I see a bat again I'm going to cry.

The little buggers are even showing up in my dreams.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.