Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:26:22 )

@Totalanimefan: We melt every summer and refreeze into solid form every winter.
      It's our natural life cycle. lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:29:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: It's almost hilarious at times.

And yeah, it's short. But... well, that's not inherently bad. In the end, it is what it is. A little bit of nihilism can do wonders for perspective and mental health.

@totalanimefan: I can agree that there IS a bit of saturation in the timespan. But I think a lot of people are just going to be happy to have a Pokemon game to play, and when they finish it, they can move right onto ANOTHER new Pokemon game.

Not saying I share that sentiment, necessarily, just a guess as to the inner workings of a consumer's mind. Or a Pokemon fan's mind.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:32:28 )

@Anarchist Beauty: That's not for me. When I lived in CA it wasn't the desert, but I would call it desert-adjacent and it wasn't for me. My poor skin was soo dry all the time.

@Colin: Yeah I see your point. Maybe I'm just salty because I'm trying to focus on school and my first term ends Feb 28th. It would be nice if the other game came out in March lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:35:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I gots me some good lotion for that problem. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:38:34 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I did have lotion. I felt like it was never enough T_T
But I have dry skin even in humid places. I'm just weird like that. What lotion do you use?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:43:10 )

@Totalanimefan: I like the suave advanced therapy stuff.
      Works wonders.
      But I also have some Bath & Body Works body cream, for some good smelling things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:48:18 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I heard that was a good one.
The B&BW stuff is not for me. The strong fragrance gives me headaches. ^^; I'm glad you can use it though. Which scent is it?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:50:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Another possibility is that the influx of people that are preordering it, and/or are going to get it day 1, will probably be finished it before Legends Arceus comes out. So the timing for THEM is borderline perfect.

And yeah, the saltiness is understandable. I do agree that Legends should have been pushed ahead a little. Spread a little more time out between them. Even if a month or two.

But what do I know? I'm just some random joe-schmo on the internet, and not Game Freak or Nintendo, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:52:47 )

@Colin: I think I'll be getting it on day one. It's a week after SMTV which for sure is a day one buy for me. So if I'm not done with that game I don't see a reason for me to get the remakes on day 1.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 21:59:38 )

@Totalanimefan: It is very good, always works.
      And aww that sucks.
      Right now I have three: black cherry merlot, 'into the night', and 'tropical cabana'.
      Into the Night is my favorite right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 22:09:24 )

@Anarchist Beauty: oh those all sound really good. Last last I lit a candle that I got from a local paper goods store. It smelled really good and didn’t give me a headache. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 22:15:05 )

@Totalanimefan: They are. The tropical cabana one is very banana-y.
      That's good! You deserve nice smells that don't overwhelm!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 00:18:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: More than fair enough

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 04:17:00 )
@totalanimefan:
I did it again lolol.
But I'm doing okay. This new job is fun but it is also a bit stressful as well.
Also my SO is doing much better! Their numbers are getting better for PT and they'll hopefully be getting back to work on a part time schedule in a few weeks.
They also finally got their long term disability money so that's been helpful.
How are you?
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 14:02:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Either SacAnime or Anime Los Angeles, depends really ;w;
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 15:34:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah, I just generally don't like people, and people can be stupid. Once in a while I find a decent person but usually I just avoid most people. Lol.

@Colin: Haha, that's a good point. Nihilism is the one true path haha!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 16:43:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I mean, I'm obviously not saying it's THE way, but it really does help with stress sometimes.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 18:12:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Anything blue
What’s the cost: Idk, so new haven't looked at shops.
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Hello, I hope it was okay to post this, kinda vauge. I am new, so really anything would be nice, if I did this so wrong, feel free to ignore, very sorry if that's the case.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 01:39:11 )
I used to like Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom scent the best. Now I can hardly tolerate going in the store because all the scents is overpowering and makes me feel bleh. I've tried some scented lotions that were gifts, but even those were too overpowering, so had to toss them.

Recently bought a bottle of perfume, and it was fun finding a scent that was agreeable. Pretty amazing how something so simple as coffee beans "resets" your scent receptors lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 01:45:15 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thank you. How has your day been?
@Colin: how are you? ^^
@ArsenicAttitude: it’s no problem ^^
Will the stress from work go away soon? Or is that just how it is? On I’m really happy for your SO! That’s great for them!! I’m good. I’ve been studying a lot.
@KittyBeary: those sound like fun. :) I don’t know when my next con will be. It’s exciting to think about it.
@SorrowTheMad: it’s true but I try not to think about people like that. It just makes me more negative. ^^;

@Rei Ann: hi welcome to Voltra! I’ll send you a Newbie package. Thanks for posting here. How are you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.