Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 21:17:01 )
@SorrowTheMad: I’ll have to look into the one near me, idk what time of year its in lol maybe we could go :3 and its near freddy’s!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 21:31:59 )

@Colin: Anything happening in Autumn? Or just the change to cooler weather?
@Ruby: Oh could I have a link to the website?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 21:35:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Just the cooler weather, to be honest. I don't do well in the summer. Hell, I do better in the WINTER.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 21:38:53 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I saw the thread you posted about having paid for school already.
And all I can say to that is YAY!!! Seriously, that's awesome.

As for myself, I'm not doing much. Working on a redraw that I can't share here on Volt due to content, lol, and maaaaaaaaaybe gonna try and get some sleep in a bit, but I dunno.
It's like 95% humidity here DX

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 23:07:48 )
@Totalanimefan: sure thing! Here ya go :3 its in the first week of November I think

https://www.nekocon.com/

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 02:23:28 )
@Totalanimefan: They like to keep supply low because people buy the heck out of this sort of short printed set. It was a lot of fun. Mom ended up inviting lots of people that I like to dinner with us. The brain lady kept saying "I don't leave my office early for just anybody!"

@Ruby: That sounds like fun, let's do it! :D

@Colin: Yeah I'm super stoked! I can't wait :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 03:23:01 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I'll bet! As I said, sounds like a day to really live it up!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 03:41:09 )
@Colin: For sure man! I can't wait :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 03:49:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Buuuuut you'll have to, heh. Until the 1st, anyway.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 06:51:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Train and bus. xux Before the pandemic I visited like, twice a year.
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 12:34:58 )
@Colin: True! Honestly I don't know if I'll be able to go unless I find somebody else that can go with. I'm not used to driving for 3+ hours and I'm definitely not used to driving in a big city like Minneapolis. Fingers crossed that I can find somebody to go with me I guess.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 16:53:53 )

@Colin: I don't do well in winter lolol
From today until Friday it's going to be 99F every day. T_T

@Amber Lynne: Yay I'm glad that people have seen that read. It hasn't gotten many replies lol. I'm happy to be able to say it's paid for and now I'm cleared to start! I'm glad that everyone on Voltra has been super supportive including yourself. It means a lot to me.
It is super hot here this weekend. I'm also not going out during the day. Humid too. I'm sure you got sleep, but you should try to get sleep when you can lol.

@Ruby: Thanks for the link. I will think about it. I would totally go, but I'm also about to become a student again to get my BA. So I would have to see if going to a con during my first term back would be worth it. Are you going?

@Ava: Oh my gosh! So many amazing life updates. I'm glad that things are going well for you! ^^ I'm excited for you.

@SorrowTheMad: That sounds great! What did you have?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 16:55:42 )

@KittyBeary: I use the train and the bus near me. I like them, but I would use the bus system in CA and I hated it lol. The kind of service you get really matters.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 21:39:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Hmmm, that IS a bit of a spanner in the works... hope you find that travel buddy.

@totalanimefan: I don't like winter either, but it's easier for me to bundle up than dress down. Plus, there's something cozy about a day you don't have to go outside for whatever reason, see how cold it is outside, know you're warm inside, and have a hot cocoa or mocha or whatever.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 23:24:49 )
@Totalanimefan: I had nachos from a Mexican place I love nearby :) Lot of people that I actually like showed up too.

@Colin: Yeah, I'm sure I will :) Hopefully anyway lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 00:37:26 )

@Ava: It's going. Lots of ups and downs. But mostly good. My sister, and some of my friends came into DC for an anime con this weekend. It was a ton of fun but it always goes by really fast so it was sad to see them go home and they were sad too. And now we have someone working on the house. The foundation isn't good. So they are working on it for two weeks. But it's worst than we thought so it's almost twice as much.
I paid for my schooling as you saw in the other thread.

@Colin: If you don't go outside and if it's sunny instead of cloudy, winter isn't too bad. I do miss seeing green lol

@SorrowTheMad: I had Mexican last night too! haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 00:44:22 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome :D I must have really gotten rid of my diabetes, I was expecting to be over 200 blood sugar, and I was 90. After a whole plate of chips

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 00:49:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's good! You are able to keep your sugar in check now. Do you check it after every meal or just once a day?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 00:58:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Right now is just once a day, or if I feel like I might have high blood sugar. Like after the meal.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 01:03:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: You have some time. Hopefully enough to trawl for someone.

@totalanimefan: I do like seeing green as well. The right winter scene is downright picturesque, though.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.