Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 23:26:30 )

@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's awesome!
I've been working out more the last few months and I feel a little better since starting. I recommend it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 23:37:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yeah, when nobody's around to raid, it feels like a waste of a Mewtwo spawn. Also, I have SO many lucky friends on my list, but can't do a thing with 'em. It's aggravating!

@sorrowthemad: I... I see. I'm sure there's more to the story than that, but suffice to say, sounds... well, pretty stressful and hectic.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 01:41:56 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome to hear! Yeah I didn't really care about losing weight, just wanted to be healthier and get off of insulin. I'm pretty close to getting off the rest of my diabetic meds too. :) That sounds awesome, I should definitely do that.

@Colin: It is. I'm planning on moving to NC from Minnesota to be with my girlfriend by January but let me tell you, in the past couple weeks I've gotten pretty close to blowing this popsicle stand early.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 01:50:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Well, if push comes to shove, I hope you have contingency plans for an early evacuation, so to speak

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 02:08:18 )
@Colin: I do :) It's less about money and more about making sure my dad is well off before I leave. He's terminally ill, so I'm helping to take care of him, and I don't want to just abandon him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 02:42:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh, man. My most sincere condolences on your father. Sorry to hear about that.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 11:14:54 )
@totalanimefan:
I had a blueberry cobbler cookie sandwich with icing, a smores cookie, and then a regular blueberry cobbler cookie.
They were super good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 19:06:36 )

@Colin: Have you done a Dailga raid yet today? I did 5 walking around today and I didn't get a shiny lol

@SorrowTheMad: That would be so awesome if you could do that! Loosing weight wasn't really the goal for me either. It was about getting stronger because I felt like Rona couch time made me weak. And it's just better for your mental health when you exercise. I put in like 5 miles walking yesterday, maybe 6, and I did 3 miles already today.

@ArsenicAttitude: OMG That is big need. I want to eat all of those because they sound so good!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 21:43:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sadly not. Whenever I came across a Dialga raid, the queue was always at zero, and hardly anyone on my friends list was 'online'

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 23:00:06 )
@totalanimefan:
They were really good.
I was missing a cookie though in my 6 pack.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 00:29:13 )

@Colin: I will remember to invite you when I see you online. :) I did 6 today. No shiny. No good IVs.

@ArsenicAttitude: Did you bake them or buy them? Oh no, did you get a discount?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 01:01:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Awww, thanks. Sucks about not getting any good Dialga's though...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 02:00:45 )

@Colin: maybe tomorrow I’ll do some raids. :)
I hope to get some good ones soon. Maybe this weekend. I feel like if I wait too long people won’t want to do them as much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 04:20:40 )
@Colin: Thanks man. Yeah it's not great. Hopefully we can get to a point where he's well taken care of before I move. But you can see why I struggle with those desires to just gtfo.

@Totalanimefan: That's awesome on your part too! Congrats! :D I really should exercise as well, I just haven't had the motivation.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 04:36:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sadly, that's what happens. If you want to do ANY sort of legendary raid that's 'new', the best time is within the first couple of days. Interest drops like a rock after that, I've seen.

@sorrowthemad: Oh, absolutely, I can. And it sucks, to massively understate it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 05:20:07 )
@Colin: Yeah, it does suck. But it's not much of a surprise, honestly. My dad has a genetic disease that took his mother, and my three siblings. I'm the lucky one.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 05:33:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: ...uh... sorry if this sounds callous, but... well... congrats on... winning that particular genetic lottery...? I have no effing clue how to articulate how I feel about that statement properly.

Just... holy hell, sorry to hear about your father and siblings...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 20:48:27 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: That's why I don't DO the whole gifts every day. It's such a pain, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 00:16:49 )
@Colin: Lol dude, I totally get where you're coming from with being unsure of what to say. I had survivor's guilt for a long time about it, especially since I'm the "black sheep," "won't do anything with my life" child lol. But I'm over it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 01:04:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Well, that's good then. I hope things improve for you pretty soon, though.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.