Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 00:45:44 )

@Ava: What are you going to have for dinner tonight? And did you end up getting paid yet? XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 01:26:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: It IS upcoming, indeed/

And yep, her birthday was this past Monday. She had a cake and everything!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 01:40:30 )

@Colin: Oh did you see her in rl for her bday? Cake sounds nice. I think that I would like cake for my Bday. When is yours?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 01:52:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yep. I paid her a visit.

As for mine. Welp. I'm a Canadian, born on Independence Day, of all days.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 02:03:53 )

@Colin: Haha were you born in the wrong country? I can't believe that it's already July 4th weekend. That's crazy to me.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 02:17:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That was the joke for the longest time, heh.

And yeah, time really is flying. Tomorrow is the middle of the year. We're half-way through 2021 already.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 02:43:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I actually applied for the data entry position at my current job, but they needed another HR person and one thing led to another. I really wish I had gotten data entry instead. I'm really not a people person. XP

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 02:48:10 )
@lilykin:
That's very true.
I did have fun playing around with my new stuff so there's that.

@totalanimefan:
Oh same here.
I keep having to remind myself that things are getting better but honestly I still treat it as if it was the beginning of the pandemic.
I don't trust people out here XD

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 03:18:13 )

@ArsenicAttitude: What brands do you prefer? Or do you pick and choose individual products?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 04:01:07 )
@lilykin:
I like a bunch of brands lol. It really depends on the product and the reviews/hype I see around them.
The ones I'm liking the most right now is Juvia's Place, Colourpop, and E.L.F.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 07:36:19 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: nahh, didn't do.
Had my sis over, and Colin, but that's it. XD
Twas a good day, at least.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 12:35:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it sucks, I'll be careful though. I'm already pretty much over it now though :) I got sick on vacation once, man that sucked. We were in Orlando for my brother's Make A Wish trip and all of us got horribly sick. Made Disney World not so fun. Lol.

@Colin: Yeah it seems like fun to me. Kinda want to do some real value-y nonsense in Yidris. Thousand Year Storm, Rashmi, Sunbird's Invocation, Swarm Intelligence, just some monstrous nonsense that will only work 1/100 times.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 16:31:15 )

@Colin: that’s way too crazy for me. It’s like 16-17 months of our life ‘gone’ to a pandemic. (That isn’t even over yet)

@Lilykin: I’ve had data entry jobs and the best part is that you only ever have to talk to your boss or maybe a teammate. The worse part is that it’s soo boring and it still has to get done lol.

@ArsenicAttitude: me too. Last Friday I went to a restaurant and I ate indoors and I had to tell myself that I was ok and safe. I have the vaccine and cases are really low in our area. But still my brain was freaking out and telling me it wasn’t safe.

@Ava: I love a good salad! Do you have a favorite kind? Lately I’ve been super into Caesar salads. That sucks! I would think since it’s Friday that maybe you would get paid today? Idk

@Amber Lynne: that sounds nice! I’m glad you could safely do that. On my actual bday will be Go Fest but my mom and aunt are coming down either the weekend before that or the weekend after.

@SorrowTheMad: oh yeah I remember you told me that sorry. I hope that never happens to me. I don’t know what I would do if I was sick on a plane! I already feel kinda trapped on them and if you were sick you couldn’t really go to the bathroom when you needed to.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 19:25:30 )

@ArsenicAttitude: I know of ELF cause my baby sister likes it but not the other two. Five years ago I bought one foundation and powder I liked and never tried anything else 😅

@Totalanimefan: I have to agree on both counts. I really liked the one secretary job I had b/c the visitors were so infrequent that I could do data entry in the down time without it getting to monotonous.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 20:01:50 )

@Lilykin: I had a temp job once during the Voltra Wonderland event in 2018 and it was a front office job, they just needed a butt in a seat but like no one came. And I think I answered like 3 phone calls that week. So they gave me an iPad and I just did the event for 8 hours a day. It was wonderful and a ton of fun. lol
But then I've also had front desk jobs where people are calling, there are deliveries, someone is here for an interview and someone else wants to know where this building is, all at once. It's awful.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 20:14:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Ahhh yes. The 'deck that either wins spectacularly, or fails miserably'. I LOVE making decks like those!

@totalanimefan: It's almost surreal to think about, isn't it?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 20:21:13 )

@Colin: Yes it is. by the way, do you know when your 2nd shot appt is? Didn't you get your first one not too long ago?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 20:43:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: it was originally set for mid-september, but because of better supplies as of late, it's been moved up to a week from today.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 20:51:46 )

@Colin: Oh that's so soon! I'm so excited for you. And then two weeks after that you will be fully vaccinated! Is it moving up for other people that you know too?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:51:58 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Ohh, family is awesome. Hope you have a good bday when the time comes~<3
And in case I forget, I'll say it now.
Happy Early bday!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.