Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 02:38:17 )

@Amber Lynne: It's no problem. You deserve it. ^^ Happy Birthday! Is it actually today? Or was it yesterday? And isn't Colin's soon?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 02:40:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh awesome! I wish you the best of luck! What kind of degree are you looking at?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 02:42:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yeah... a shame the 4x boost wasn't able to be used to its full potential. Still, that 21k from your first catch the one day is something worthwhile, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 03:16:50 )
@totalanimefan:
I try not to blame myself but I do still feel guilty about it.
I'm really glad I left there though because even before all that I was very unhappy there.

So far I haven't hurt myself on the valve thing. I think if anything the initial sound it makes spooks me lol.

@lilykin:
Hello! I'm doing okay.
I'm practicing some makeup right now.
How about you?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 03:20:34 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: It was on Monday, lol.
and Colin? His is on Sunday.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 03:23:36 )

@ArsenicAttitude: I never could get into makeup myself but I'm always really impressed by how creative folks get. I'm browsing online estate sales hoping I'll get lucky

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 03:35:36 )

Also looking at apartments... why is everything so expensive???

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 05:20:52 )
@lilykin:
Honestly I'm not that great at it either but I love doing it.
It's a great stress reliever for me.
And looking for houses/apartments is stressful and expensive.
D:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 12:42:27 )
@ArsenicAttitude: Glad you think so! Total is really welcoming here to so hopefully you feel right at home then :)

@Colin: Yeah I want to make a Commander deck based around Cascade too. There was a card in Commander Legends that gives all your spells with CMC 6 or greater Cascade. Throes of Chaos is a Retrace-able Cascade spell, and there's just so many cool things you can do with it. :) I want to do it just because it seems really awesome, probably use Yidris as the Commander or something :)

@Totalanimefan: I did stay home but I feel much better today so I'm going to go in today. I still don't feel 100% but the fact that I feel better already has convinced me it's not the Rona. :) Not that I'd be worried if it was. But when I had it, Tylenol Cold and Flu didn't help me at all, and it's been helping me this time. So I'm good :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 16:43:22 )

@Lilykin: Thank you! I'm looking into Business Admin. It's a 'boring' degree but the courses don't seem too hard and I'm already an office worker. I think this will help me go from a temp to a full employee with a BA instead of just having an AA.
Rent is so expensive. I hate it. We need to build more housing in the US. Ever since the Great Rescission in 2008 we have built a historically low amount of housing. I read a report that says the US needs to build 3 million more units around the US to make up for the lack of building since 2008.

@Colin: Yeah true. I made sure I didn't miss my first catch of the day lol. I went for a short walk today. About 15 mins each side, I walked to a bagel shop, and on the way there and back I caught some pokemon since it's still 4x today. ^^ Today is the last day for it, so take advantage. ^^ Happy Birthday! Why didn't you tell me it was your bday? ^^

@ArsenicAttitude: It's hard not too, but if we think logically we can see it wasn't your fault. That's what I try to do when I feel like something was my fault, but often times really it wasn't :)
Oh that sound is so scary! lol

@Amber Lynne: Oh I'm late to the party lol. How was it?

@SorrowTheMad: That's good. Make sure you don't make others sick at the office. I hate getting a cold or the flu. It just sucks so much. The last time I was sick it was during vacation in Jan 2020. I had to spend the whole weekend in bed in the hotel room!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 20:24:00 )
Hey! Thought I’d say hello in here!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 21:27:19 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah my anxiety is always through the roof so I'm always going back and forth with myself.
XD

It really is scary though. I hate that sound lol.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 21:27:59 )

@ArsenicAttitude: You don't have to be an expert to love a hobby. There's so many resources now for makeup artists think it's great time to be involved.

I feel like I have a pretty good deal with my current apt but I spend 1hr 1/2 commuting every day and I haaate it :|

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 21:37:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Yidris would be the way to go, yeah. And that deck would have SO many shenanigans, it'd be hilarious!

@totalanimefan: Yep, I am. And completed that bidoof research as well.

Also... eh? It's... not my birthday?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 21:46:16 )

@Lina: Hey thanks for stopping by. How are you doing?

@ArsenicAttitude: Mine has been through the roof ever since the pandemic. I hate being like this all the time. I'm super stressed and I feel like I haven't been able to truly relax since Feb 2020.

@Lilykin: That's a horrible commute time. I don't know how you do it.

@Colin: It was your bday a few days ago wasn't it? Happy belated Bday. I haven't completed that research but I've been working on it.

@Ava: That sucks. I'm sure you will get it soon though. I'm doing ok. Got to think of what I want for dinner.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 22:20:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: My birthday hasn't come yet. Amber had a birthday a few days ago, maybe you're thinking of her?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 22:21:34 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: No parties around here =P

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 22:25:45 )

@Totalanimefan: There's nothing wrong with a boring degree. Sometimes I wish I had just taken excel classes instead of throwing myself again and again at graphic design (and failing miserably 😓). This HR position is not my dream job, but I get weekends/ holidays/ insurance and enough to pay my bills so /shrug

The amount of rent some of these dumps want is ludicrous. I looked a little into buying but most of what is on the market here are either bulldoze worthy fixer-uppers or overpriced "flips" :/

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 22:27:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Mostly zone out but sometimes I listen to youtube/podcasts lol

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 00:44:58 )

@Colin: Oh. I guess she meant your birthday is upcoming? I know her's was this past Monday right?

@Amber Lynne: Online parties? XD

@Lilykin: Yet HR isn't really the dream but a job with benefits is! lol I'm looking into being a contract manager. So I am the person that sends out documents to be e-signed. ^^ If I have a BS instead of just an AA I will look better. I wish I would have taken an Excel class too, but I didn't lol. If I end up going back to school I will. Rent is just soo crazy and so are home prices.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.