Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:56:06 )

@CooperationIsKey: As long as you never do a sneeze pee(or poop).

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 01:11:35 )

@Another Movie Addict:
Well I've never done the latter (thank god) but as I've gotten older, I've definitely dealt with the former a couple times, and honestly, do not recommend. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 01:14:23 )

Yeah I wouldn't recommend either lol. The first has happened to me too often.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 13:13:15 )
...I could have sworn I replied to you guys already but I'm not seeing my post. Hmmm...

@MoodyB: challenges are good though, aren't they? And it's not a bad thing to have multiple sources of inspiration lined up. You can always take the idea of the challenge and do it your own way, or in your own time-frame. What's important is the inspiration, right?

@CooperationIsKey: confusing BBCode and HTML is easy enough to do if you're not used to flipping between them.
Your sneeze sounds adorable - lol!

@Vixen: I'm glad the sprain isn't too bad. Still, I hope it heals quickly and well for you :3

@Another Movie Addict: uhhhh... well that conversation took a weird twist :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 13:16:51 )
Good morning by the way.
What does everyone have planned for the day today - anything?

I probably need to go get groceries at some point today, and I should finish a task I started yesterday that involves pulling out and rearranging a closet full of school stuff, office supplies and miscellaneous things along those lines. Thankfully, it's a small closet, but the sheer amount of stuff I managed to put in there is pretty impressive - lol! ... but I feel groggy and congested because I ate stuff I shouldn't have eaten last night... and it's overcast and looking like rain. Ugh. I'm hoping the coffee will help. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 19:46:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: They are definitely!
but uh...i have trouble..finishing them on time
it's like the strike of midnight on the deadline im just like "it's over...i cannot complete it.
it's past the deadline." when that's not how that works LOL

for me the big issue is uh...i found at least 10-11 of said challenges LOL.
but i am kind of not happy with the work in progresses i do have. like they've been in my folder for so long
they start to not..look good if that makes sense??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 20:08:26 )
@MoodyB: yes, that makes sense. It's the artists' plight! XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 20:58:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: But i found a site that helps organize your stuff.
So i started organizing all the challenges by due date, and what level of priority and so on.
so i can at least focus on the challenges coming up very soon.

I mostly want to do as many as i do have because not only are they incredibly beautiful and vary.
they will also help more of my work get seen as well and maybe make more friends.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 22:01:28 )

@Wildfire: hopefully
it started swelling a bit again so i set up elevation and ice again lol

please @ me

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 23:14:46 )

@Wildfire: Adorable maybe, but it felt like my brain was gonna shoot out my nose! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 23:20:29 )
@Ava: Awe sorry to hear about the struggle with the new job but dont worry it will get better soon! I hated my job but honestly I focused on the more positive things than the negative things and I love it now!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 00:12:04 )
@Ava: If you dont mind me asking what job is it? I also just got bumped up to full time and not alot of people have full time where I work so I'm happy for what I have accomplished.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:21:30 )
@MoodyB: that site sounds like an awesome tool if it helps you organize your challenges like that! Those sound like very good reasons to have accepted all those challenges too :3 I wish you luck with them all!

@Vixen: Used that leg/foot a little too much, did you? I hope your sprain feels better very soon! :3

@CooperationIsKey: lol - I bet! I am assuming you got the sneezing under control and your brain did not, in fact, shoot out of your nose... XD

@Ava: Oh, now that's an interesting twist for you and this new job but if it inspires you to learn another language, that's not a bad thing, right?

@DrearyThunder: Hello again. That's a great perspective to have :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:23:16 )
Good morning
What's going on for you today? Are you working? Doing errands or chores? Lazing about?

I am not sure what my day will bring. I guess we'll see as it unrolls... at least to some degree :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:31:01 )
@Ava: Having a friend inspire you to learn another language is an amazing bonus to learning it. Good luck! You are starting to sound excited about this job now :3

All is good here, thanks. It has been a slow couple of days and I have half-done projects everywhere, it seems! XD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:41:56 )

Good morning, everyone! I haven't slept! :vanora_upsidedown: (I tried, I just couldn't. I think I had too much tea last night. >_> )

@Wildfire: I had another almost double sneeze yesterday, but so far my organs have in fact stayed where they belong.

How are you doing this morning? o3o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:57:38 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh - nights like that are no fun. :( You seem to be handling the lack of sleep pretty well so far, though! :3
I'm doing ok so far today, thanks. I'm just wandering the webz and drinking my coffee... and wishing this cloud cover would disappear.
What do you have going on today - anything fun?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 14:13:47 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, I also am having a pain flareup which I'm not thrilled about, and the lack of sleep isn't helping. I'll live, but it's gonna be a very ibuprofen kind of day I think.

I'm having root beer (no caffeine lol) in the hopes that skipping tea this morning will let me nap later. I just really wanted something other than water. >_>;

And other than maybe tagging along to the grocery store, not really. Roommate and I are both hoping to find a peach pie, and if we don't I might just buy some peaches and make my own! I blame my mom for her Facebook post of an awesome-looking peach pie and peach preserves she made from the fruit of one of her three trees (the only one that produced this year). I'd totally go by her house and snag a slice of pie if it weren't... a few thousand miles away. I need my mom to live closer!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 14:43:12 )
@CooperationIsKey: Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with pain in addition to the lack of sleep! Those situations are not fun, but sometimes, they are difficult to avoid :3 I hope you get a nap and that your pain goes away soon. I don't remember seeing peach pies in Publix - you might have better luck looking at the local market stands and farmer's markets. However, peaches are on sale (or were on sale as of yesterday), so... maybe? Good luck! Let me know if you find one!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 14:50:56 )

@Wildfire: Thank you, I think a nap will do wonders. :)

And well, if they don't have it, maybe I'll make one. I did actually finally buy pie plates at Christmastime! If nothing else maybe I'll make a peach 'dump cake,' lol. Nice and easy but should tackle that craving well.

So do you have anything planned for today or are you just waiting to see where the day takes you?

Btw, love the avatar!

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.