Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:41:56 )

Mostly I just ignored the opossum even though it was always so loud, eventually it scared of the dogs though. So it decided coming inside wasn't worth the yummies in the trash.

=w= poor opossums.

Lol my friends named mine Kim Possum, since it showed up so much.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:43:08 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yup. Sometimes, the way things are, are just the way they are... :3

@CooperationIsKey: .... sigh ... tries to start a comment and ... I just don't know where to go with that - that dude does not sound very smart. Why on earth would you go for a shotgun for an opossum? A net? ok. A cage? sure. A shotgun?? That's just... no. Not for that situation.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:45:33 )

@Another Movie Addict: Okay I will admit "Kim Possum" is pretty cute.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:46:35 )

Mhmm, I mean. Opossums are cute.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:48:07 )

@Wildfire: Stepdad was pretty trigger happy. Frankly if he had the opportunity to shoot something, he was going to take it. I'm very glad he's out of my life, for that and many other reasons. :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:51:56 )

@Another Movie Addict: Also, and I'm sorry if you saw this already but in case you didn't because I edited it in after the fact, my mom used that spray expanding foam to fill a bunch of the holes in our trailer when I was a teenager. It's around $5-10 a can depending on brand, and seemed to work pretty well! Even if you can only afford a can or two at a time it might be worth a shot. o3o

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:53:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: It's not the filling the holes that's expensive, it's the getting to them. A lot of them require tearing down our walls, and completely overhauling our air ducts under the trailer.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:00:18 )

@Another Movie Addict: Oh crap, I get that. And getting at the duct work means pulling away the sheeting around the bottom, too, I remember that from my old days. I'm sorry, that really sucks. :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:01:10 )

Yeah. This trailer should've been condemned to be perfectly honest.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:12:32 )

@Another Movie Addict: Saaame with the one I spent my teen years in. I can't believe I walked barefoot on that carpeting.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:13:33 )

Oh my carpet is destroyed. Had our water heater leak all over my floor, since it's based in my closet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:14:08 )

@Wildfire: I'm done ^^ And end it well with some pb and j sandwhich. I'm just chilling watching yt videos for now!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:33:56 )

@Another Movie Addict: Oh no, water damage is so awful, mold can make you so sick! :((

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 17:35:08 )

Yeah. I'm sure there's a ton of it throughout my bedroom.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 19:42:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: They probably won't so im just not going to do that again LOL.
it would not be a big deal if i made more than I did.
which i rarely can make more than $20 per year.

I agree! i feel it gives my art more...dimension LOL.
i can duplicate using the same brushes. but it's more so near the area of the lips where the blush fades
i have a difficult time blending it in a settle way.
But im sure i'll figure it out eventually if i keep trying.

It's definitely a very nice site. Not just artists on it but all sorts of creatives like photographers and ones who work with clay
or 3D models. i find the place to be really cool!

the site they have currently shows the cool features it can offer.
I follow their IG which they share others' works and the features of bubblehouse.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 21:42:54 )
I'm tired and can't take a nap. Wouldn't mind caffeine, except I only have coffee, and I actually want tea or soda. Halp lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 00:56:27 )

Oh gaaaaawd why is my problem with my links, which turned out to just be a formatting error on my part, showing up at the top of the Featured list??

Excuse me while I curl up and die.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 13:24:42 )
@MoodyB: I will have to take a look at bubblehouse. It sounds interesting :3

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu. I hope you worked out your caffeine/nap situation :3

@CooperationIsKey: So you had a formatting issue with links that put them at the top of the voltra featured threads list? Is that what happened? That seems bizarre. I hope you got it worked out ok :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 13:27:33 )
And a very good Sunday morning to everyone!
I'm feeling quite groggy at the moment, but caffeine will likely help clear that up pretty quickly - at least I hope so!
I'm not sure what on my list will get done today, but there is a list! ATM, I'm trying not to think about it.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 13:29:50 )

I really do not want to go to work today. The possibility of working alone is higher than I like.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.