Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 13:58:36 )
@MoodyB: I understand. How is everything going in terms of replacing your computer - are you making much progress with that? How is your art and marketing going? I don't know if I mentioned it to you before, but there are free online classes available for things like marketing, if you're interested.

@Vixen: yeah... I never got that second cup of coffee yesterday. By the time I got home it was too late - I probably would have been up all night had I had coffee at that point. Thanks though. How did your day go?

@CooperationIsKey: That sounds like quite the adventure!!

@danie: Hey Danie. My evening was fine, thanks. How was yours?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:04:27 )

Good morning!

What is going on for you today?

I'm supposed to meet a couple of folks for lunch, and I'm not sure what else my day is going to end up being like.There are a number of things I should do, but ... well, we'll see what happens :3

Random Question ---------------> If you could be a unicorn or be a regular horse, which would you pick? Why?

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:13:19 )
hello!! it's actually evening where i am, so i guess i'm just watching some videos and then i'll wind down for the night. i would say i'd try and get some doodling done for art practice buuut... that doesn't seem to happen much these days. feeling easily sucked into a mindless activity like scrolling social media yet it's hard to tear away even when i am thinking about drawing... ^^;
i feel like having a beverage such as milk tea or coffee but at this hour it would simply guarantee that i don't sleep tonight.

as for the random question...hmm, probably a unicorn! i like fantasy creatures and being kind of an elusive creature lol the magical abilities that most kinds of unicorns have are also a great bonus. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:22:31 )
@Aradia: Oh Hi Aradia! What is it about mindless social media and videos that keeps us sucked in, despite wanting to do other things and not even particularly enjoying the videos?! o_0 XD

Caffeine in any form, too late in the day would keep me up too -and that's not a fun experience! Do you have an herbal tea, maybe?

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:30:20 )
no idea!! it sure is a time killer though. i've had several hours go by just thinking 'eh, one more page refresh, one more video' and suddenly my entire afternoon is gone... i suspect conspiracy afoot... nah for me it might just be my adhd and having inappropriate degrees of focus whether i wanna do something or not, but it really does feel like a plot of the universe itself sometimes lol XD

oh herbal tea is a good idea, i probably still have some chrysanthemums left over, so that's tonight's non caffeinated beverage craving solved hopefully~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:35:30 )
@Aradia: Or certain games do that too... "just one more... just ONE more..." LOL. It's horrible, isn't it? I seriously think our brains just shut down at a certain point and we go on remote control or something. What kind of videos do you tend to watch? Or are they completely random?

Oh chrysanthemum tea?! I don't think I've tried that... hmmm...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:38:04 )

Good morning ^^
I have absolutely have no plans today... actually my days has been kind of similar this week since we're no longer in lockdown and everyone is going out now often and busy and I absolutely love it! I'm such lonely introvert at heart lmao. I just desperately needed some me time after the hell I've been through on last month.

So after I take a shower, I'm just going to draw for a bit and let's see where it goes from there.

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:42:19 )
YEAH... i certainly do feel it's like i've gone on autopilot and have trouble turning it off haha. perhaps the control...was not with me...
i usually just watch things like animatics and animation memes, no particular artists, just whatever catches my eye. or like... amvs and fan music videos for books and comics. i do also use youtube to listen to music but in that case i don't watch the videos themselves.

it's nice with or without sweeteners imo!! there used to be a boxed beverage of sweet chrysanthemum tea when i was a kid and i liked it a lot. the kind i have now is just individually packed dried flowers. i have heard people online describe it as...well it definitely tastes like flower. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 14:53:27 )
@Purpsy: Good morning Purpsy. Everyone needs a break from this lockdown stuff :3
Drawing is always good <3

@aradia: right? I get that autopilot thing. It's unfortunate in a way, but I wonder if it actually serves a purpose (like some modern subconscious equivalent of meditation).

So you're in to animation? That's cool. Do you do this as a hobby or profession or are you just intrigued by the process and results, and watching other people create animations?

I'm going to have to go find chrysanthemum tea now...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 15:24:29 )

@Wildfire: Yep sure is
It's been driving people crazy apparently here. Is nice to know people can go out again and enjoy the warm weather here :3
I even went out to my local park for the first time this year and even took pictures~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 15:54:26 )
@Purpsy: that sounds lovely, actually! I'm glad you're enjoying being out again.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:05:21 )

blerp

Hey you, how goes it? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:06:13 )

@wildfire: My evening was pretty good. I am so tired though xD

I have work today and I am kind of excited because we are moving into a new building with great amenities!

What is everyone else up to today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:09:49 )

@Wildfire: Yep ^^
How are you doing so far? Excited to meet some people later?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:12:18 )

@danie: Hello I don't mean to alarm you, but your upper post style seems a bit too large. I actually got into trouble with that before.
The image size should be 300 max.

But I think your other one is just fine :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:32:04 )

@purpsy: Hey! No worries! Thank you so much for letting me know

How have you been <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:46:34 )

@danie: No problem ^^
And I'm doing fine, just patiently waiting for the rice to cook so I can eat lunch. I'm getting hungry.

How's your day going?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 16:55:09 )

@purpsy: Oh, nice! What are you having for lunch with your rice?

I am doing all right. Just hanging out before I absolutely have to get ready for work.

I’m so sleepy still. Wondering if I should send a coffee or not. XD

Questing

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 17:22:18 )

@danie: My mom brought home some delicious fried chicken last night so I was eating it with that.
I see, is better to have coffee for that extra boost especially when your working o3o

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 19:52:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it was going good until twitch decided to auto sub me to a channel i subbed to
and never gave me a refund me and just told me "just cancel it" and yeah LOL.
so it made me spend an extra $5 i didn't want to LOL.

so im still not really making that much.
i feel i am often too dumb for marketing classes. i just cannot understand.
i mostly do ask artists but i think the biggest short comings i have in progressing further with that is building a community
and my skills. so im working on those two things right now.

My art i have hardly touched due to depression. I have quite a lot of stuff that is practically done.
but part of me gets scared to finish something i think lately.
because i know i need to enjoy it and not care for numbers. tho at the same time i also need to get paid lol.
it is complicated.

but i am trying a new approach in my work as well as try to do more challenges.
since challenges can really bring more attention to my work.
tho i am really excited about next month.

an app i have been wanting to join will be available for android. so that is something im looking forward to.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.