Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 21:41:04 )

@Totalanimefan: lol yes XD
I'm getting a new phone soon, idk what to choose :( opinions on the iphone 11?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 21:43:48 )

@sunny: Oh I have the 11 Pro (which is different than the 11) it's a great phone with good insides. The one thing with the regular 11 that I didn't like is the size. It's a pretty big phone and I have small hands so I wasn't able to hold the phone very well with one hand. But that's totally a personal thing and there is nothing wrong with the 11. The regular 12 is also good but with more updated insides.
When you say soon you think within the next few months? Normally in Sept or Oct the newer iPhone comes out which makes the older ones cheaper. But I wouldn't want you to wait that long if you need a new phone now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 21:46:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for your info! Honestly I have small hands too, and I don't like big phones at all :/
It'll be in the next few days. In fact my brother is visiting tomorrow so we will do it then. I have to start a new contract, but it's under his name and I pay for it. I have been going back and forth a lot. I like the Pixel 4a (I have the 3a now) but i don't want to get it if it isn't going to last. I don't use my phone much since I have my tablet, but I just want a solid phone that will last.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 21:57:59 )

@sunny: I heard that the Pixel 4 is not as good as the 3. Lots of people returned it for software and hardware bugs, but that might have been fixed since early 2020. If you are getting it tomorrow try the regular 11 and see what you think. My sister liked that size. iPhones are supported software wise for more years than android. Pixels are supported for the longest out of any android phone since both software and hardware is by Google.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:31:15 )

@Totalanimefan: :( it is such a hard decision, especially since I don't know much about technology. What about the iphone xr?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:38:06 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Totalanimefan: mmmmm buttered bread

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:39:31 )

@sunny: That one is even older than the 11. I don't recommend it, because while it's still a good phone now, since it's already a few years old it probably won't be supported for more than like 18 months from now. I tend to keep my phones at least 2 years. Normally 3. So I know for me, I wouldn't want a phone that old.

@Vixen: Not much in life beats bread with some butter (warm bread). I'm just about to start making dinner. I think I'm going to do Butter Paneer. I have all that I need in my fridge and I have the time tonight. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:52:21 )

@Totalanimefan: warm bread is the best
i don't normally have warm bread though ;u;
toast i guess, but then it's cronchy

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:52:47 )

@Totalanimefan: ah right! Thanks for your advice, I think I'll end up getting the iPhone 11. I haven't had an iPhone since the 5 so I'm a bit rusty lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 22:53:33 )

Warm bread is EVERYTHING

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 23:02:07 )

warm bread and the smell of fresh coffee!!!!

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 23:33:26 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: The gift thing is already decided, tbh. IT was decided BEFORE Snap's release. So it won't be from Colin. Or Ren

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:00:13 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I really need some more sugar cubes hhh, havent really been able to do much since the event started sadly.

Annyway, today i recieved a big box full of alchohol markers wich i only had to pay shipping for. They where a lil used but still great condition...
Now to get back into traditional art after drawing digital for about 2 years...

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:17:01 )

@Vixen: i made and ate Butter Paneer. It was good I had naan and rice to go with it.
@sunny: if you are upgrading from 5 all the way to 11 I think you are going to love it and 11 is a better fit for you than Xr.
@Amber Lynne: oh I see. That’s the only thing I know get you want so that’s why I said that. Lol
@GoblinsAndTea: that’s why I made this thread. Now we can hang ^^ Cool that you got those for a good price. How many did you get? And colors do you have? (You don’t have to be exact)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:22:28 )

@Totalanimefan: well after my 5 I got the pixel 3a which is what I have currently. I'm excited to get a new phone!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:23:02 )

@sunny: yeah it’s exciting! What color are you going to get?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:24:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey! Sorry, busy day at work. I hope you find a job you like soon! I need to be more active on Voltra lol. I am getting a switch next paycheck I think, because I need games in my life. Pokemon Snap looks amazing.

Questing

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:25:25 )

@Totalanimefan: idk.... Yellow or green probably. Most likely yellow, but I love the way white phones look...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:31:44 )

@danie: No problem. And thanks.
What games do you want to get for the Switch? It's a great console.

@sunny: I love the way white phones look too. I guess you don't have to pick a color until you see it in person. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 00:36:31 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I getcha~

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.