Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 16:56:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Early twenties I think, but yeah, probably something like that. He's just very sociable, and doesn't deal well with not interacting with people. He even said it makes him anxious to be quiet lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 18:02:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: Some people think that quiet means that people are uncomfortable or that they are angry with them. Cause parents can be like that. I know it's annoying but maybe over time he will learn.
Or maybe say to him like it's ok if we are quiet or don't talk. I'm not annoyed with you, I just don't have the energy.
Maybe that would help?

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 18:02:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!! It's a great item and I'll be happy to finally have it lol.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 18:17:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Doesn't hurt to try! Lol. I could definitely give it a shot.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:48:48 )

@NixieFae: No problem. Sorry for the wait. I was FaceTiming my sister.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 20:49:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah true. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 21:42:37 )
@Totalanimefan: How are you today by the way?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 21:46:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: Tired. The power went out last night and the 2nd bedroom/office was the only room with the heating on before the power was cut. So my husband and I shared the couch (which is comfy, but not big enough lol) We slept head to foot. (This was after we got batteries, water and extra blankets)
At about 1am or so the power was back on so my husband wanted to move into the bedroom even though it was freezing in there and I felt like the heater never really worked well last night. I had extra blankets, long sleeves and sweats and I was still cold.
Then I heard another transformer blow and I was waiting for the power to go out but it didn't, then I heard the trash truck and the animals were waking me up in the morning.
Long story short I slept horribly and of course it happened when there was a frost warning. My house is horrible at keeping warm.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 21:52:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yikes, sounds like you had a rough night. I'm sorry Total, hopefully that doesn't happen again. I'm glad that nothing truly bad happened though with the power going out.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 22:13:13 )

@SorrowTheMad: I totally knew what to do, and I actually had a better time on the couch but in the warmth then I did in my bed but freezing, but my husband couldn't really sleep on the couch so I didn't mind moving into the bedroom.
It was a rough night but it probably shouldn't happen again. It was really, really windy the last two days and I think all that wind costed the outage.
Tonight I can go to bed early and get some good rest! lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 22:22:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Going to bed early sounds like a fantastic idea which I will probably steal from you lol. I've been so tired this week. Not used to working so much after two weeks of staying home and napping for a good majority of the day.

Crossing my fingers that the power stays on for you both though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 22:26:33 )

@SorrowTheMad: What time is going to bed early for you? I normally go to bed around midnight since my husband is a night owl, but before I met him I used to go to bed at like 10:30 or 11pm and then I would wake up at 7:30am and go to a mile walk. In FL it wouldn't be hot yet then and it was time I got clear my mind. Even in the winter it's already bright out by then.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 22:30:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Well normally I go to bed between 9-10 on Weekdays, but it's a weekend, so it might just be around 9-10 (since I normally stay up until about midnight-ish on weekends)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/23 22:38:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: Seems reasonable. My husband likes to stay up to 2am. He reads in bed after I'm sleep. Midnight is like the latest I can be. I'm so useless when I'm super tired.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 00:53:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I can operate on less than 8 hours but I'm not a happy person when I do. Once in a very great while I do stay up until 3ish on a weekend but I try not to. If I go too far out of my sleep schedule I'm afraid I'll screw it up completely

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 03:37:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: it’s rough for me if I don’t get 8 hours of sleep. I think it’s cause a toss and turn a lot so 8 hours put aside for sleep isn’t really 8 total hours of sleep. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 04:04:45 )
@Totalanimefan: That makes sense yeah. I get less than 8 hours usually, because the cats always wake me up and I have insomnia and stuff, so 8 hours "sleep" for me is 8 hours of me laying in bed and not necessarily sleeping.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 04:10:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: my animals wake me up too. I had to start kicking them out of my room but then they wake me up in the mornings begging for my love. Ugh

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 04:10:16 )

I think I’m going to go to bed now. Night.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 04:28:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww, that's cute! Dax is just a pain in the butt and does it for attention, which I return in kind with a spray bottle lol.

Ni ni :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.