Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 17:49:07 )
@Wildfire: well said!!! Today she was an Angel at daycare her caregiver told me she was so nice and even sleeps without crying iam so proud of my little bumpy *_*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 17:56:53 )
@Miss Sandman: That's awesome. She sounds like a comfortable little thing :3 <3
So how are you? What have you been up to lately?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 18:56:50 )

@Wildfire: Ugh yeah *crosses fingers for the both of us*
These days I just want to pass out around 6 my sleep schedule is just way off x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 18:58:12 )

@Wildfire: It feels like any normal day for me just a little bit different.
Birthdays nowadays is an excuse for me to be a lazybutt xD

But ty so much~ <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 19:01:20 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, me too lately, actually. It seems that my day starts winding down around 2pm and somewhere between 6 and 8 I'm just kind of "done" for the day. It's weird. :3

Oh, you're welcome! I always view my birthday as a personal holiday to do with as I want. They have usually ended up being lazy, eat take-out, maybe do something fun (but maybe not) kind of days. I hope you enjoy your day, whatever you do with it! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 19:54:16 )

@Wildfire: Yeah and it's honestly worse when I wake up extra early like around 5 or 6am and it feels like the day is extra longer x.x
And I'm the type that gets depress easily when I got nothing to do or have no purpose for the rest of the day.

Yep is like a free card for me lol
I might actually go out for a bit and got to the convenient store and treat myself with some snacks or something and that's how I celebrate it xD
And is friday can't eat meat and my family decided to celebrate our birthday (I got a twin brother) tomorrow so yep

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 20:16:40 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I'm not sure which is worse - to be up and awake super early or to go back to sleep and wake up later. Either way, the sleep schedule is messed up and the day just feels weird. :3

Maybe you can do a special fish dish (I'm assuming you not eating meat on Friday is religion-based) for your birthday? I hope you (and your twin) get to celebrate by doing something at least a little special :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:00:29 )

@Wildfire: Yeah that's it but is been already decided we have a feast tomorrow since we both love our meat lmao.
I honestly just got home from a walk and bought myself with some bag of candy kinda regret not pairing a drink with it but my anxiety just acts up on public places and just can't think straight x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:06:21 )
@Purpsy: that sounds like a good compromise. I'm glad you got something 'special' for yourself on your special day, even if it feels a little incomplete without the drink

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 22:09:26 )

@Wildfire: Yep, it was a really nice walk since I've been cooped up inside my home lately so I had a nice time ^^
How's your day going so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 23:15:17 )
@Purpsy: eh..it has been an ok day for me. Nothing special, but nothing horribly bad and nothing wonderful, unless not having to cook counts - lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 03:26:23 )

@Wildfire: Sounds like my day tbh xD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 03:39:38 )
Hello everyone!

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 12:57:49 )
@Ava: I was vegan/vegetarian for years, but I feel better when I eat a little bit of meat, so now it's an omnivorous healthy diet around here! :3 I'm so glad you're enjoying cooking new things again. You'll quickly figure out a few things that you really like to eat and make!

@Purpsy: well, if that's the case, we could both do worse than to have a mediocre but stable kind of day :3 Let's hope today (Saturday) is better though!

@Kira: Hello Kira! How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 13:00:34 )
Good morning everyone, by the way! :3

I expect my day to include doing the things I didn't get done yesterday, which mostly includes cleaning up the kitchen and doing some cooking. The pollen is still heavy around here, so being outside is pretty much not an option, but so far, it looks like it's going to rain today anyway.

What are your plans for today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 15:20:30 )

Good morning ^^

I have really no clue what my plans are yet... I just woke up not so long ago.
I do really need to draw 'cause I haven't drawn anything for a week now so that's that. Then maybe do some spot cleaning and go out to do some errands because my- b-day is yesterday but couldn't really celebrate it due to religious reasons. Then umm that's it...

@Wildfire: Well I hope the rain today helps with your allergies Wild.
I'm starting to have allergies as well since is spring here now and is getting warmer. My dad has it bad the most x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 15:25:26 )
@Purpsy: So far, it's just overcast and not rainy here. I should check the pollen count in the area and see what's blooming and how bad it is according to the actual counts and not just my observations. I hope you guys fare the pollen well and it doesn't get too bad in your area. It's not much fun :(

It sounds like you have a pretty good day planned. I hope it goes well for you.

I'm feeling just worn out again today for some reason (scattered sleep again last night), but I'm going to do a short workout and maybe that will help.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 15:52:37 )

@Wildfire: Ah ono
Yeah I hope the workout will help you wake up a little.

Thanks~
Is not so bad here, people just get easily sick more because of the changing seasons. Like weather here can be very bipolar sometimes and that often gets people sick. But so far since I woke up my nose is not acting up today so hopefully it stays that way.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 16:57:32 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. Yes, the workout seems to have helped some but I'm still a little on the sleepy side of life today - lol!
When do you start your birthday celebrations today? I hope the weather where you are isn't so bipolar that you get sick, in addition with dealing with typical Spring pollen! That would not be good!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 17:35:38 )

@Wildfire: Usually is around dinner time with my family xD
Is kind of like a tradition here. But our oven is currently not working so we can't do anything festive so we might order takeout.

It hasn't change drastically so far. It has been mostly sunny but still chilly. I manage to go out a bit today with only wearing a sweater although my nose starting to itch for awhile because of it

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.