Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:37:10 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I'm absolutely thrilled, because I NEED that rare. It's GORGEOUS

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:38:46 )

@Amber Lynne: I totally is! For the orbs I normally get the bundles because I have no luck skill lol and I need the rares. But that bundle collector item is like amazing.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:41:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Once in a while I play video games. Not nearly as much as I did when I was a kid. I'm super obsessed with Vampire: The Masquerade too, as well as anything Viking related. I like writing and reading and arting, but I haven't done any of those in a long time. Otherwise I'm rather boring lol.

@Amber Lynne: I think I joined around the same time @Ruby: did (which is probably over a year), but I stopped coming on for a while. I'll admit I don't generally talk much, I used to be pretty heavily into RP but I've sorta burnt myself out with it after doing it pretty heavily on IMVU for three years. That was about 6 years ago, and I haven't done much RPing since.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:51:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeahhh, same reason I like to get the bundles.
I hate not getting what I'm after, and flooding my invo with Diamonds. XD

@SorrowTheMad: Ohhh, that's fair.
RP'ing FTW. even if I really only RP with one person. Colin and I have ..... too many threads, probably in the RP forum here.
Also, I'm still amazed IMVU is still a thing. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:51:45 )

@SorrowTheMad: Maybe when you are living with Rudy you will get back into some hobbies or start some. I find that it's easier living with a partner or living with other people your age compared to living with parents.
Have you read or watched Vinland Saga? That's about Vikings and people say it's super good. I haven't because I don't really like things that are violent ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:53:19 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah even if I don't get everything I want, it really helps me compared to just buying randomly. I know those feels in the past there have been orbs were I just kept getting the same common. It least it wasn't the sunrise breakfast lolol. (The Diamond is actually nice, just not nice to get 12 of them). Luckily we probably don't have to wait long for the bundle. It will probably come out tonight.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:00:44 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sure I will find some hobbies. I've seen some clips of Vinland Saga. It's kind of weird, Viking but with the style of anime. It's not bad though from what I've seen :)

@Amber Lynne: Yeah IMVU is still around, but I think it's dying out. Lot of people are unhappy with how IMVU, rather than fix issues, just adds a ton of new features, or takes away the buggy stuff instead. But yeah! RP is fun. I'd probably get back into it if I found a good storyline or something.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:03:32 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it's from Japan. What about reading it? It might look a little less anime-like. Do you think you could get into to any of the same hobbies as Ruby? ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:03:51 )

We are 3 pages away from page 600! Be there or be square!
Check the front page for details.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:10:13 )

oh wow so much happened in here while I was eating xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:11:29 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I’m 99% sure I’m going to miss page 600 lol I’m seeing a movie in theaters for the first time in ages tonight- even if it is just the lord of the rings

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:14:19 )

@Amber Lynne: Glad you like his avi :3 He doesn't like a lot of color so I tried to stick with that xD I joined January 6th 2019 and he joined sometime in February of that year. and i don't remember if it was asked or not but we've been together 5 years haha (6 this year)

@Totalanimefan: Most of my hobbies are crafts, which he kinda likes artsy stuff sometimes, and I like games and movies. I've seen a lot more movies than he has and he's played a ton more games than me so we're gonna show each other things from our childhoods xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:17:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh it's not the art, it's more like the, uh...I dunno, like flipping around, and unrealistic fighting styles that they all have. Like, you know, stereotypical anime fighting. I don't mind it, it's just strange with the subject matter is all. :) I'm actually kinda getting into Light Novels. There's a bunch of anime that I really enjoyed but don't have much in the way of manga or episodes, and I hate waiting. I'll probably try to learn Japanese just so I can read ahead lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:23:55 )

@Ruby: That sounds like a nice way to spend time together. ^^
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah that's why I thought maybe the manga would be better, but I'm not sure cause I haven't read it.
Oh light novels are good! Which ones have you read? I like that they are shorter books too. There was a Japanese book store near me when I lived in CA. I loved getting to see the new books. My husband picked up a few in Japanese and I was like, we don't know enough Kanji, you are going to be looking them up in the dictionary so much lol. I don't think that he finished the book, he did read a few chapters though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:36:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I haven't read very far into it, but I'm reading Rokoujoma No Shinryakusha at the moment. I'm not in much of a rush though, it takes a long time for the translations (even the fan-made ones). I also have GJBU, Maoyuu, Vanadis and a couple others downloaded onto my phone for reading. Yeah I'm only reading fan-translated stuff for now, but I'd love to learn so I can just read as much as possible of them. Like nothing's more annoying than an anime that's like 12 episodes but has 20+ books and is completed.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:37:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: You're gonna learn Japanese? xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:39:09 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I know what you mean. T_T There are so many great manga or light novels and then they finally get an anime and it's 12 eps. I'm like, why Japan. Why do you do this to me lol
My husband reads manga and light novels all the time. We go to bed, I fall asleep and two hours later he's still reading on the iPad in bed lol. By the way, if you don't have an iPad for reading light novels or manga you are missing out!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:39:20 )

I'll teach you Japanese!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:32:30 )

@Ruby: Totally fair! I know I've seen you around, lol.
Also, 6 years? Nice!

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah, fair. PR matters, lol.
Also, good storyline? That's easy XD

@Totalanimefan: I certainly hope so XD
I'm impatient! Then again, I was impatient for the orbs last night too, sooooo

Also, I've gotten over the whole tech issues I was having, if I mentioned that.
Because my friend swapped phones with me. XD (His is compatible while mine was not)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:43:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup. It came back on around 11pm last night.

On an unrelated note, cool avatar btw. I like the rainbow-theme your avatar has. :o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.