Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:37:13 )
And good morning everyone.
I hope everyone is set up to have a good day today! :3







Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:40:32 )


@Shadami: I love your avatar! It's so cosy and witchy.
You should have a snack


Report
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:44:35 )


@Wildfire: Is honestly not easy to work on pastel rainbow themes so you making it work somehow is
I honestly need more rainbow items

Good morning!
My day is doing great so far, I'm just working on an avi atm

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:50:26 )
@Purpsy: well thank you again :3 (& please don't misunderstand me - I love all the bright overly saturated rainbow-everywhere avis too, but wanted to try pulling off a more subtle rainbow variation).

I'm glad your day is going well so far. I am drinking coffee at the moment and just thrilled that I actually had a decent night's sleep (10 hrs!)







Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:59:16 )


@Wildfire: Ah yeah I can see that ^^
That's good! I also had enough sleep last night and I didn't woke up once.
Yay for us ouo)/

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:03:43 )
@Purpsy: LOL! <3 It's amazing, sometimes, the things that make you excited, isn't it? I did wake up a couple of times last night, but I was able to go almost directly back to sleep, fortunately. I'm glad you got some good sleep last night! :3






Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:43:23 )
I will probably be on and off today throughout the day but right now, I'm going to go shower and start my day - I should run to get some groceries and throw some laundry in to be done, but I'd like to think maybe I can spend some time drawing later (and maybe even use my tablet!), and I do have a few things on the computer that I should at least start working on ... but until then, "a bientôt" (<---French: "see you later")






Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 16:27:42 )






I do have a cozy avatar xD I need to change it soon though. It's been awhile.

Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:08:57 )
@Wildfire: I hope your feeling better today. <3
I think this vacation will be comfy and a good idea.
I'm finally feeling peppy again.
My husband even found a way to get my laptop working again. It might decide to shut down again, but hopefully, it will keep living until we can afford a new computer.
I've been taking cat naps and playing switch on and off all week so far.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:12:13 )


@Wildfire: Hehe :3
I think it was all the caffeine rush so I think I've calm down now.


Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:14:01 )
@Purpsy: Oh my goodness~ I love your avatar. C:
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:30:19 )


@Koah: Awe thanks! ^w^

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:46:31 )
@Koah: Yes, I am feeling much better today, thank you. I am realizing, though, that although I am feeling "human" I also need to just give myself more time to relax and even doing something like running to the grocery store is more than I want to handle right now. I'm glad you got your computer up and running! I'm slightly jealous of your upcoming trip. I hope you guys all have a fantastic time :3 Also, I agree- that's a very lovely avatar you're sporting right now! <3

@Purpsy: LOL! As long as you're having a good day! :3 I like your avatar too - it's very creative :3

@Totalanimefan: Oh, uggh. Animals wanting attention at stupid-hours-of-the-morning are the worst!







Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:01:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you~ I wanted soft tones for Valentine's day. o3o

@Wildfire: Thank you as well. <3 I'm right there with you. I'm giving myself time to be lazy and recover from a stressful month/week. I've been putting off grocery shopping too. lol. We have no milk left which never happens. XD

@Purpsy: your avi really gives me Alice in Wonderland vibes. Down the rabbit hole. c:
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:10:39 )
@Totalanimefan: I started with the intention of adding a ton of accessories, but, ended up with this.
I love the accessories on your avi and how they blend together so well! Your avi gives me that girl who hangs out at the skate park vibes. lol. c: but make it pastel.
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:49:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll keep that in mind! :D I often forget to vote for AOTW.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:12:10 )
@Koah: Yeah... I just can't "people" today. Hubby just went out to pick up a couple things, but he was going to run an errand anyway. :3

@Totalanimefan: Maybe he got whatever it was out of his system and he'll let you sleep tonight :3

LOL - I just entered something in the AotW contest too. :3







Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:28:08 )
@Wildfire: I've run out of dog food. :T So I've gotta leave the house at some point and get dog food today and milk.
I sat and did finances this morning, which made me feel really accomplished, as I've put off the financials this month due to stress.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:31:35 )
@Koah: Yes, I'm currently ignoring a couple bills and phone calls that I need to make (and have been ignoring). I'm proud of you for doing your finances though - congrats! <3 It's funny how we seem to be in the same spot today. :3 Good luck when you go out. I'll have to go tomorrow, since I'm not going today (the couple things hubby is getting won't get us through the weekend).






Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:32:38 )


@Koah: Oh really? :o
It does give me that fairy tale kind of vibe

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.