Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What have you been up to lately?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:23:57 )

@MoodyB: what time will you wake up instead? You could start by making it 30 mins earlier each day, that way it's not as big of a jump for your body.

@PoeticTorment: No, we have heating, but it's an old house. T_T I hope you get to be in your house soon.

@Fading Kings: Which route is that? It's a great game. I've only done the Golden Deer.

@Nephila: You just gotta take it one day at a time sometimes. That's what I've been telling myself.

@Ava: Wow that's so stressful. You are really strong to be able to get through this medical scare. I think I've heard of those acting classes. I've never taken one though lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:26:11 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Golden deer is the one I have left actually. Thanks to ng+ it makes it super easy to get everyone recruited and I'm curious how the after war second part of the game goes with them since they seem to be kinda different when doing the other routes.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:32:56 )

@Fading Kings: Yeah I heard that their's is different than the others. I can't say how cause I haven't played the others yet, but I think that's cool.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:36:38 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

From what I could understand it's like if two countries are at war and a third one is right in the middle/next to it but instead of going to war they go off to have tea.

Though I doubt the story for them is that kind I am expecting my heart to hurt at least 35% when playing post academy.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:37:39 )

@Fading Kings: If the Deer is the route with the tea I would disagree. There is fighting with the other people. But maybe it's not as much as the other routes?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:51:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: i would like to get back to getting up at 9:30am.
11am is just cutting it too close to noon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 04:59:22 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Ah okay! Fully understand that. Our house is an old victorian so part of the remodel is insulating. XD
Thanks! I can hope so, cause honestly, I'm a bit homesick. *^*

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 06:13:08 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Drawing, mostly. Of course. Lol.
And eagerly awaiting the release of Feb's crate items, of course.

Yourself?~<3

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 15:12:56 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Its happens in the butt lol.
I have no idea why most people have it in their arm except me?
Annyway its fine, as always it itches a lil and is a lil bumb (like a musquito bite)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 15:49:04 )

@MoodyB: 9:30 is a good time to start the day ^^
@PoeticTorment: we might have to do that if we can’t get it to stop being cold on the bottom story. When is the new move in date?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 15:51:19 )

@Amber Lynne: congrats on your featured artwork!! ^^ today is moving day for me.
@Nephila: oh no. How so?
@GoblinsAndTea: I heard that some shots are giving in the behind. I don’t know why, maybe it hurts less there?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 15:54:30 )
@Ava: We have two dogs right now, but we're working on rehoming one. He's a dachshund and just too much for us to handle right now. It's a lil heartbreaking because we do love him (we've had him about 4 years now, since he was a puppy) but he's just not a good fit for our current situation and he's really miserable. We're gonna take him to a rescue specifically for his breed that will rehab his bad behavior and put him with someone who can afford his medical care, so that'll be really nice. I'll miss him but I'll be glad he's living his best life :D

The other dog his a chihuahua and she's an idiot and super easy to take care of and I love her. Turns out I'm a chihuahua person and I want like 5 one day lol

@Totalanimefan: Yeah 2020 has been really weird!!! I leave the house maybe once a week to get groceries and it's such a weird experience. My town doesn't really "believe" in the pandemic so there's lots of people out acting like everything is normal, idk.
ping me for best results

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:09:22 )

@Synth: I don’t know if I could live in a place that doesn’t believe in the pandemic. It would stress me out so much.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:30:18 )

Working, talking to the lender/realtor/insurance person as we scramble to get everything in order to buy a house, working some more, buying groceries, having a constant sore throat from the cold/dry air, and working.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:59:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: i had that schedule last year but i kinda fell off the wagon when the holidays arrived

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 20:38:39 )

@Totalanimefan: It really helps if you do. And if you haven't already, look for air leaks to seal! Older houses have a lot.
I'm not sure honestly. *^*; We have to wait for the eviction to finalize before we can really do any of the remodel so we're probably stuck for at least two more months if not three depending on how fast the remodel goes.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 22:44:49 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: thanks
And Ohhh moving day.
How fun

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:13:36 )

@MoodyB: it’s so easy to do with the world The way it is right now.
@Count Trashula: hey are you me? Cause that’s my life lol
@PoeticTorment: I will be on the lookout for that. Sucks that you can’t go back to your house for a while :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:16:46 )

@Amber Lynne: tiring. Ugh why can’t it just be over.
Good news is the movers came and we moved pretty much everything. But we need to go back and pick up the animals

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:27:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Hopefully it'd be nice and warm then. *^* Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the wait.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.