Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 22:11:19 )
@0v7: we better get to it then!! XD <3
Oh, I'm glad you're doing some artwork for yourself! That's important too!! :3 Are you happy with what you're working on and how it's coming out? Have you heard anything back from Voltra for that staff position you put in for? (I haven't looked at the thread and don't know what kind of dates they're working with)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 22:30:51 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: I did hear back from Voltra! Not sure if I can disclose whether or not I got accepted yet tho >w>;

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 22:36:12 )
@0v7: Understood. I'm glad you heard back... and I'll leave it at that for now, although I have a suspicion that you have been accepted for the position :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 00:53:14 )

@Wildfire: Omg I have the same brand! No screen tablet just Huion H1060P
The wires that come with it are a little loose so I'm lucky enough I have a lot of extra micro usbs at home. Which never gave me any disconnection issues since.

Yeah Krita takes some time getting used to is like relearning how to use Paint tool SAI all those years ago. I installed Medibang first because I've actually used it before but there was this annoying 2 second pen delay that I have no clue how to fix so I had to uninstall it. Thankfully Krita is compatible with our drawing tablets when I was searching about it online. It has a little bit of pen delay but is tolerable. I need to learn how to make it smoother or it could be just my laptop. So many stuff I need to learn TwT

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:50:05 )
@Purpsy: that's interesting. I'm not experiencing any delay between the tablet and my software except for an occasional blip of a second here or there

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:52:44 )
-wanders in-

Hi everyone. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:55:53 )
@Juliette: oh hello! How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:56:45 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I thought it was my laptop but I have a pretty fast laptop and it rarely lags so yeah.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:58:04 )
@Purpsy: so you found another option. That's good :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:59:44 )
@Wildfire: I'm a bit anxious today. ;_;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 02:09:54 )
@Juliette: why?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 02:21:03 )
@Wildfire: I don’t want to go into detail but PayPal is confusing me a bit. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 02:23:11 )
@Juliette: oh yeah PayPal can be a real pain in the butt! I hope you get it worked out real soon and easily

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 02:34:38 )
@Wildfire: Thanks, I hope so too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 03:00:15 )
@Ava: Hi! Happy birthday to your mom! Ooh, what kind of cake? :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 03:12:34 )
@Juliette: good luck

@Ava: hi Ava. It sounds like you've been busy! Happy birthday to Mom!

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 05:15:02 )
@Wildfire: I do have hobbies I like to play video games and sew and draw but more often than not I think my depression has been dragging me down because none of those seem interesting to me anymore. It might be because of the weather but I just don't know, I'm hoping once I can get out of the house again I'll be a bit better. I'm an introvert and I like staying indoors most of the time but even I can't stay indoors forever.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 05:26:53 )

@Wildfire: time is still doing the drag and speed, drag and speed. Like a dough being folded or something xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:19:00 )
@Evilcupcakecat: I ask about hobbies as something else for you to do while you're in self-quarantine, to help keep you busy and engaged while you wait it out, but I understand. This year and all its forced antisocial behavior has been really tough for everyone, and we have all been feeling the toll of it on our mental, emotional, and physical health - introverts included. Is there something you'd like to learn to do, that you could start doing while in quarantine? Or do something "simple" like a coloring book - just something to focus on for a while? Is it possible for you to get out for a walk at least?

@Shadami: Oh yeah. Fortunately that doesn't happen to me very often but I know what you're talking about - it is a very weird sensation! Are you doing ok with the drag and speed thing or is it making you crazy?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:22:13 )
Good morning everyone

It is New Year's Eve - the last day of 2020!!

What are you doing on this very last day of the year?

What are your plans for tomorrow, New Year's Day?

If you could have one wish granted when the clock ticks to midnight tonight, what would it be?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.