Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 19:54:18 )
@Wildfire: Oof that sounds rough. My computer is pretty good about stuff like that, it always asks if I wanted to update before it actually does. But man my old chromebook? That thing updated whenever it wanted to, it did not care, and it made me get bad grades on a few of my projects when I was in high school.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:02:51 )

@Wildfire: I see sorry for the late reply. I ended up going out yesterday and crashed early last night. I just can't stay up late like I used to anymore... it screws up my sleeping pattern  ( ͒ ́ඉ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒) 

How's everyone else doing today? Hopefully good things owo

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:07:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

my backup alarm did not go off today :vanora_tired:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:10:43 )

Awe Dx

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:14:47 )

Oh a submarine right sounds actually pretty cool I think that would be awesome to go on

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:32:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I try not to wake up at 12pm but here I am.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:38:51 )

At least you got enough sleep moody :3
I passed out way early last night woke up around 1 am then fell a sleep again at 5...

what is sleep nowadays

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:51:48 )
@Evilcupcakecat: It's not fun, that's for sure! To be fair, it had been asking me to reboot and install the changes but if I say "no", then that should be it... don't just do it anyway, without any warning! -grumbles some more- Sill technology was supposed to make life easier...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:53:41 )
@Purpsy:
@MoodyB:
Don't worry about late replies - I'm only half here again today myself.
It sounds like both of you are having sleep issues... I'm sorry :( They're no fun!!

@Shadami: Doesn't it though?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 20:57:50 )

@Wildfire: Is alright Wild often times I forget to reply at all period

But surprisingly I'm not at all tired today. I slept a lot last night. Just practicing drawing on ny tablet and waiting for some homemade noodles =q=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 21:13:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I don't have sleep issues.
just fell off the early wagon today as yesterday i wasn't feeling great so i was up till 2am
due to not feeling great.

but i feel well rested so im sure i'll sleep better tonight.

@shadami: yeah but i don't want to sleep into bad habits again lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 01:31:07 )
@Wildfire: Overall I love my computer, I named it Prince because it's the most expensive thing that I own. I got him for about $1,000 and there's only really one thing that annoys me. And it's the fact that he just seems to attract like dust and hair and fingerprints and everything else. It gets dirty so quickly and so easily.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 01:44:21 )
This is exactly

Evening folks

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 14:23:51 )
@MoodyB: I hope you slept better last night :3

@Ava: Oh!! That makes a lot of sense. Being able to breathe underwater would go a long way to alleviate that fear!

@Evilcupcakecat: LOL. You make your computer sound like a prince who likes to roll around in the dirt! XD

@another movie addict: good morning AMA. How was your night?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 14:27:40 )

Good morning everyone. How are you doing today? Does anyone have any plans for today?

And here's a random question to start off today ------> What is the next skill that you'd like to learn really well?

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 15:42:14 )
@Wildfire: I'm in the middle of learning Swedish so as much as I'd like to choose that, I probably wouldn't because so far it's been pretty easy to learn and it wouldn't really be useful.
What I really want to learn is how to dance. I've never been good at it and if I did get any good at dancing I could probably use it to exercise.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 15:57:13 )
This is exactly

Howdy howdy.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 16:16:14 )
@Evilcupcakecat: I like those ideas! And actually, one of the things that I'd like to get really good at is foreign languages too (I'm currently trying to learn Italian). What made you choose Swedish to learn?

@another movie addict: Hello. How are you so far today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 16:50:26 )
Another random question for you guys ---> Can you name 5 things you wouldn't do for a million dollars?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 17:36:02 )
This is exactly

I'm good, and there's a table top game called Million Dollars But... . The point of the game is to make a scenario that the judge wouldn't do for a million dollars.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.