Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 14:31:29 )
LOL - good point! Yes, I'm sure they can :3

So are you looking forward to Christmas (assuming you celebrate)? What are you hoping for this year?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 15:04:50 )
This is exactly

Christmas is going to be a fun one for me. Friends and I are going to do a stream party and watch Pixar's Soul together, while I play WoW.
I assume you mean presents. I've already gotten everything I could've wanted. Disney trip, dnd shirt, custom keychain for our group, the latest Jim Butcher novel. And a bunch of other stuff.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 15:06:37 )
I meant anything, but it does sound like you've made quite the haul of cool gifts! It also sounds like you have some fun plans made :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 15:08:32 )
This is exactly

Yep. Oh and. o.o there's a chocolate cake I'm not allowed to touch til Christmas. I want that cake.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 15:48:44 )
LOL - well of course... it's chocolate cake!! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 17:49:50 )

I just had some cake this morning...
I can't handle sugar like I used to anymore e.e
*sips some slightly bitter coffee*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 18:25:35 )

@Wildfire: I just do it at home with a video. My daughters like to roll around on the floor pretending to join in.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 19:20:44 )
@Purpsy: Cake. Yeah, I can't handle sugar the way I used to either. It's probably a good thing I never had much of a sweet tooth.

@Shadami: lol - that's funny. But if it works for you, that's all that matters, right? Are you going to start practice again?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 19:32:06 )
What are your favorite hot dog toppings?
Hm. probably relish. and ketchup.
Have you ever been surfing?
Yes, a few times. I tried and failed. I'd rather snorkel with fish.
What type of music are you into?
a bit of everything, person favorite being EDM/ Techno.
If you had to swap lives with someone famous, who would you choose?
Never thought about this, and I don't think I could come up with a good answer. :o
What is you favorite snack?
Nachos. and cocoa & toast. C:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 19:45:02 )
@Koah: Hi Koah. I hope you're having a good day today! Are you doing anything fun?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 19:46:43 )
@Wildfire: Nothing fun yet, I really should. But I woke up with very little ambition. I need to wrap the stocking stuffers. D: I'm running out of time. XD
How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 19:55:38 )
@Koah: I'm doing ok but I'm tired today. I'm really thinking about chillin' in a hammock with a book right about now, tbh. I'm "done" with Christmas... both in terms of being done buying and preparing things but also in terms of my patience to plan, shop, prepare, etc., is non-existent (helping get to the other "done" sooner than I probably would normally - lol!). I'm not entirely sure what dinner Friday is going to look like - lol! Do you usually wrap all the stocking stuffers? I'll wrap a few little things usually, but don't bother otherwise. Are the kids excited? Are you ready other than some wrapping?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 20:11:56 )
I wrap about half of the stuffers, and candy and small goodies don't get wrapped. :)
I feel ill-prepared this year for Christmas, just like last year. Kids are plenty excited though.
The Christmas cheer doesn't feel real. Normally, I hype Christmas with movies and music and lights. But the new house, new town, and no family around kind of kills my spirit a bit.
A lot of it comes from the fact I'm not working retail in the toy industry. So the hundreds of moms, grandparents, and kids aren't hyping me up this year. :T
Damn this pandemic. -shakes fist-
I was going to make traditional food for Christmas, but my friend invited herself over and asked to make lasagna for Christmas and I was like "yes." Less cooking for me sounds grand. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 21:08:17 )

@Wildfire: I love sweets! ;w;
This is heartbreaking for me *sobs*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 00:00:55 )
@Koah: That sounds like about what I do with the stocking stuffers. Yes, this year has been really really bizarre, and for everyone who has made significant changes in their lives this year it has got to be even stranger. -also shakes fist at this covid crap!-
LOL. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lasagna for Christmas dinner! Besides, if you're doing it yourself, by scratch, it's a LOT of work!!

@Purpsy: LOL! <3
...soon there will be cake and sweets and sugar-rush???

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 00:51:23 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

[pokes head in] I've been lurking again because... well... still stuck playing Terraria - I can't seem to leave the game alone >_>;

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 00:57:15 )

@Wildfire: Sugar rush and a strong desire to eat something salty afterwards
I'm growing up guys QwQ

I finally got the sketch done on mines so now all I have to do is colour it later or tomorrow ewe
I think I can finish my art on time by christmas.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 01:05:23 )
@0v7: LOL! <3 I'm glad you're enjoying the game, but it is good to see you pop in and post here again! I was wondering where you ended up! :3

@Purpsy: LOL. Will you post your art when it's done?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 01:12:17 )

@Wildfire: Yeah :3
It turned out decent and I'm planning to colour it simple
How about yours?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 02:33:19 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: If it says anything about how occupied I am with Terraria - I've apparently played 100ish hours in the last two weeks. >w>;

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.