Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/16 22:16:20 )
@Purpsy: I don't know that you have to be your absolute best, but you do need to try your best and be open...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/16 22:17:52 )

Hey guys. I've had a terrible few days, which is why I haven't been online much really. I don't want to talk about it, I just want to move on, but I thought I'd come and check in here and see how you all are :D I'm working on my novel and I'm almost halfway finished, yay! I have a new laptop because my old one literally exploded, so uh... yeah.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/16 22:34:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello everyone, good afternoon!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/16 23:55:55 )
@Purpsy: I don't know that you have to be your absolute best, but you do need to try your best and be open...

@sunny: Hi Sunny. I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough few days - welcome back!

@MoodyB: Hello!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 01:39:09 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: hows it going??

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 05:00:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ava: my day was pretty good.
tho i didn't get to test out some new stuff with my art stream as I'm super exhausted today.
But other than being exhausted i'm doing well.

Hope the stressful things in your life lesson soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 13:24:57 )
@MoodyB: It was going quite sleepily, actually. I was zonked all afternoon, dozing on the couch and ended up going to bed super early. But it sounds like I wasn't the only one. I'm sorry you didn't get your streaming test done. Maybe today?

@Ava: Hi Ava. You sound a little overwhelmed. Hopefully all the things that are piling up on you are good things, though?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 13:29:06 )
Good morning!

I feel like I haven't been around here too much the last couple of days, but when not crashing on the couch in the middle of the afternoon, I have been trying to catch up with some iRL things (and people) that need my attention and which have been a little neglected recently. Plus, it seems like everyone is trying to do pretty much the same thing - the forums are quieter than they have been for a while, but I'm sure we'll make that up soon.

Has there been any mumblings and mutterings that I missed about the next event?

And would you guys like to play a game in thread? We can play Hangman, Would You Rather, Never Have I Ever, Twenty Questions, or anything else that you'd like to try playing in a thread format.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 16:49:26 )
@Ava: I'm completely in the same boat! <3 I want to come online and have my morning hang-out chats.. but RL is really getting heavy.
I hope you're not getting too stressed out.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 17:09:54 )
@Wildfire: Morning! I've been busy with RL stuff, for sure. I'm also dealing with a little bit of seasonal depression. I'm trying to get that under control.
Hmm, I rarely participate in forum games. :p
So I guess, Never Have I Ever, or Would You Rather seems a bit more appealing to me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 18:56:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I'll probably do it today since i need to get a Draw this in your style finished
as it's due in 3 day.
though i want to get it done the day before it's due.
so 2 days lol.

I've added some new features like my ko-fi link to my stream
so i am curious how it looks on stream.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 19:43:40 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Hey all! Sorry I've been lurking - Terraria is fun and also I was busy yesterday with things that aren't Terraria (lol)

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 19:53:17 )
@koah: thread games are completely optional - it's just something to spark conversation, really, and to add a little something different to the mix. :3
I'm sorry to hear that RL is getting heavy for you too.
@ava: Is there something in the air, making life "heavy" these days?
... here I am thinking it being 2020 is more than enough! XD
Seriously, I hope whatever you guys are dealing with is short-lived. :3 <3

@MoodyB: so how is it going? Did you do your experiment?

@0v7: Hey there! Lurking mode, huh? There seems to be some of that going around these days - lol. Terraria seems like a fun little game :3

I'm just getting back from visiting with my mom for a little bit, but I feel ready for a nap, tbh...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 19:55:52 )

@Wildfire: It was VERY hard at first - I died literally a hundred times in my first 50 hours. Now I only die if I do something stupid (like wearing ranged combat armor in melee combat). I think I have 250 hours in it so far? Which is close to my... 300 hours in ACNH....

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:00:42 )
@0v7: It sounds like you've been diving really deep in to Terraria. But if you're enjoying it that's all that really matters. :3

Hey- can you repost the reference for that artwork I owe you? I know I'm VERY late in getting it to you, but I do intend to get it to you and I'm really hoping to have a chance to draw a little and play with my tablet in the next couple of days (such is my life - lol! /dead/)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:07:27 )

@Wildfire: My best friend introduced it to me and it's something we can both play together (other games are just so laggy for both of us even WITHOUT playing multiplayer online lol >w>;)

I forgot which sona I sent a ref for... >w>; I'm gonna go dig for it, I'm pretty sure it's SOMEWHERE.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:13:04 )
@0v7: Oh, I'm glad you found a non-laggy game to play with your BFF! Lag can be terrible with some of these games sometimes!!
My eldest has played Terraria. He seems to enjoy it, and again, it does seem to be a fun little game! :3

Or choose another 'sona for me to do for you - whatever you'd like to do, really. And I do apologize for being so very late in getting to it (this is why I don't have an active art shop on most sites. Ugh)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:16:33 )

@Wildfire: I found it! Didn't take too long since I knew it was around page 50 of one of your recent threads lol

I should note that the goatee/soul patch thing is pretty close to the skin! Not super fluffy, like my post style art (nevermind the fact I never colored the lines for the facial hair... still need to fix that......orz)

Also don't worry! I'm very very patient, I know art is a fickle thing - most of the time I hardly draw consistently >w>;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:27:01 )
@0v7: Cute! Yes, that rings a visual bell! Thank you for finding and reposting it. Yes, art can be a fickle thing and I'm often too easily pulled away from it by other things. My intentions are there, and I will follow through with promises made for artworks, but sometimes it takes an embarrassing amount of time for me to actually get there to do it. /sigh/

...so I am wandering around Amazon and discovered that we apparently own a Star Wars Monopoly Game that they are now selling for $90. It's brand new - never been played!! So now I'm wondering what to do with it...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:57:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: It went super smooth and i had one of my followers watch too.
I think it helped closing out google.
So twitch captured around 40 minutes of my stream.
so it went a lot better than last time as last time it only captured 3 minute and barely any of the stream was in it.

So i got that figured out.
Might try to make some emojis tonight. For when i can have emojis.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.