Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 00:50:15 )

@Ariella74: that's a painstaking task, I've done that before. It takes forever lol. It's nice of you to do your friend's hair for her :)

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 01:08:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yup exactly.
So no use in stressing over it. Tho it's still very cool someone I've admired for over a year
followed me as that was never something i ever thought would happen to me. :vanora_sweat:

Tho I am very excited for the future pieces I am planning out for 2021.
as im planning to do quite a few redraws of my old art.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 01:45:28 )
@sunny: my favourite thing to cook varies depending on my mood, available time, available supplies, etc., but I cook "real food" regardless of the specifics. I have been favoring one pot or sheet pan type means these days. You?

@Ariella74: oooooh, chili! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 02:42:57 )
@Wildfire: yes it was quite good. lol

@sunny: yeah I dont like doing it but heyyy I did it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 03:21:59 )

@Wildfire: one pot meals are great to cook, mostly because it means less washing up lol. I really enjoy making stir fry, you can add so many different ingredients and it never gets old. I also enjoy salads for the same reason. I guess I'm just a fan of variety lol. Though I guess that isn't technically cooking lmao.

@Ariella74: hey, it still counts!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 14:36:59 )
Good morning!

What's on the agenda today, people?
Who's doing what fun things?

My day is shaping up to include walking the dogs (in the cold), doing some work online, doing a logo graphic for somebody, going through all our holiday stuff and trying to figure out what works, what doesn't work, what we want to keep and what we don't, cleaning up after that inevitable mess, cooking, and getting a haircut. Wow! I'm tired just thinking about it!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 16:55:32 )
Wildfire! Good Morning. :)
Sounds like you'll have a productive day though!
You reminded me of 2 things. One, I need to buy super glue for my childhood tree ornaments. My mom sent them to me and a couple didn't quite make it through the mailing system. Two, I need to cut my son's hair. He's been whining about his hair for a couple of days.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:06:31 )

Good morning~
Not much fun stuff today for me.
I got some stuff needs to be done which is kinda my fault for slacking off a bit. But it shouldn't be too time consuming and hopefully get it done early. I will just have to see.

Plus the weather looks so nice outside right now I think I would take a short walk out later.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:15:02 )

Hey guys. Hope you are all doing well!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:17:00 )
@Koah:
@Purpsy:

Good morning!
I was walking the dogs and getting breakfast.
How are you guys doing today so far?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the ornaments not quite making it through the mail, Koah! Hopefully you can fix them easily! :3 You're welcome for the reminders - LOL!

Purpsy, I hope your necessary things get done quickly today and you get a chance to take a walk!! :3

@sunny: Hi there! How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:21:49 )

@Wildfire: feeling pretty gross today unfortunately. Blah.... How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:26:25 )
I'm so confused by insurance enrollment dates. x-x Thought my son's coverage was due for renewal since I keep getting emails and phone calls...except it's not due yet, per the company he's already enrolled with. Ugh.

Also have a slight headache, so it's been a splendid morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:31:46 )
@sunny: oh, ugh. :( That's no fun, Sunny. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon! <3
I'm doing ok, thanks! I realized that one of my tasks is completed so am feeling relieved at that insight. It means I can actually take today "off" to do some holiday shopping, sorting, etc. and get a couple other things done that have been having to sit on the sidelines for a while, while I powered through this task. :3

@Aisukohi: Are the notes, etc., you're receiving legit? I've seen a lot of scams and phishing attempts going on lately. But I've also seen "advanced" legit reminders ... like to renew our auto registrations. I'm sorry you're having to sort through this today on top of having a headache!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:40:39 )
@Wildfire: They're legit. I talked it over with my fiance. What happened was, when we were window shopping for insurance for my son, we made an account with healthcare.gov, which is what keeps sending me reminders to enroll for next year. However, we went with a different company called Florida Healthy Kids, and after logging in and calling the help line, they said he's not due for renewal of membership until April, but they'll send us reminders a couple months in advance.

Thank you though. I'm about to step away to have brunch, so that should help with my headache.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:43:40 )
Oh, I hope the food helps Aisu :3

I'm about to step away to get that haircut - of course on the coldest day of the year so far... but it's time :3 BBSish.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 17:55:26 )

@Wildfire: Thanks but so far that is not happening because I wasted all of my time so far working on this avi lol xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 18:02:08 )

@Wildfire: it's just women's problems, I'll be fine :)
That's good news that you've had a brief respite. I love it when that happens. What kind of shopping do you have to do? Presents etc?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 18:15:01 )
@Wildfire: Thanks, and I took an Advil to help things along. Hope your haircut turns out well! I really want to cut mine, but kinda hoping to grow it out long enough to donate again.

@Purpsy: Cute avi!

@sunny: Ohnoes, women's problems. D; Mine are due next week and I don't wannaaa! Ever feel like you JUST finished the last time? Ugh.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 18:17:48 )

@Aisukohi: Thanks~
But it still feels incomplete though

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 18:23:42 )

@Aisukohi: yeah same. I dread it every month tbh. Not fun :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.