Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:29:36 )
@McMoney: Your babies sound so cuuuuute! <3 I love reptiles, though I've never had any myself. My brother has a leopard gecko and 4 tortoises lol. I know he wants more scale babies, but he needs to get his own space first. I'm contemplating getting a beardy eventually, but I'd like to find a morph if I do go that route.

@totalanimefan: Wow, all their food looks so good, but I'm a sucker for baked goods. xDD And even though I live minutes from the beach, I don't go as often as I could. More so because I have to put on sunscreen, which is a chore, and then of course shower all that and the sand off.

Vixen: That's funny clickbait though. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:29:54 )

@Vixen: Holy snot your post art is beautiful!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:31:02 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Aisukohi: luring all the volties in >:3

@Anarchist Beauty: ah thank you! <3 glad you like it!

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:31:16 )
@vixen:

your shop title made me spit out my drink

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:32:09 )

@Fading Kings: BAHAHAHAHA you are ~welcome~

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:32:37 )

@Vixen: I hope it brings you people.
@Aisukohi: Me too and there place is really, really good. I love going there! T_T
Same. I'm so pale I need sunscreen and then the sand and salt doesn't feel good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:33:39 )

Only 5 more pages!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:33:50 )

@Totalanimefan: same lol. i haven't seen anyone selling either item though, so might be a long stretch

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:34:04 )
@Vixen: I hope it works for you! Some items are harder to come by for some reason!

@totalanimefan: If I had a bakery like that close to where I live, it'd be dangerous because I'd be there like every day getting stuff I don't need. xDD And I love walking on the beach in general, but sometimes the before-and-after care isn't worth it haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:34:10 )
I went from 4000 volts to 700 in like one day from stocking up on colors of common eyes
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:34:13 )
@Aisukohi: It's hard stopping at just two! haha, they're gonna be our lifelong pets, though. NO MORE LMAO
Idk how some people can keep huge collections. Reptiles are easy when set up properly but man, to keep track of it all seems overwhelming.
Leopard geckos have the most precious faces. Wish I could keep one, too. Spunky little guys haha

I love beardies! What morphs were you looking into? I'm a big fan of the Dunners, but I gotta admit, I don't know much outside of that lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:36:18 )
lmao I keep falling behind and getting distracted xDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:39:06 )
@Fading Kings: Commons build up quickly. x-x Which is why I try not to buy them too often lol.

@McMoney: I just get overwhelmed with those who have a ton of reptiles, because thinking of keeping their environments just perfect makes me worry. Especially here in Florida where inclement weather could knock your power out, so their heating gives me anxiety just thinking about it lol. BUT YES, THEY'RE LIKE POTATO CHIPS--CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE!

And I'm not sure what the morphs are called, but I saw one in white and just fell in love. *o*
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:39:22 )
I lost the thread of the conversation, but that's ok. I'll post anyway, and maybe catch up??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:40:11 )

@Vixen: Did you do it yourself?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:40:16 )
Time for another random question - Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:41:02 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'd like to sit to my best friend on a flight!

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:41:17 )
Surprisingly, the first person that comes to my mind with that question is my deceased grandfather. I think I'd like to hear his stories of his life, now that I'm older...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:41:36 )

@Vixen: I feel like the exchange is going to be a little more active during the holiday season.
@Aisukohi: At least it's not in the same neighborhood as me XD
@Fading Kings: You could have asked me for volts XD
@diavolos: What are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:41:57 )
That's always a good thing, Seb. Those long flights can be rough. To have a best buddy with you can make a world of difference.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.