Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 18:17:00 )
- I walked the dogs -
- I got groceries -
- I put groceries away -
- I put a thing in the IP for the kids -
- I'm tired, but I'm back -

@Koah: Awww <3 Thank you. This is more my usual "quick" style - it's ballpoint pen on sketch paper, then scanned in to the computer and slightly cleaned up if need be.

@another movie addict: I'm glad you're enjoying your day off so far. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:27:15 )
@Wildfire: I slammed it into my son's high chair yesterday morning. x-x I've slammed my toes into other things before, but they never hurt like that, so figured it must be broken since it had many of the symptoms of being such.

Hello guys.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:29:30 )
@Aisukohi: .... ouch?! I'm sorry. Are you -and your toe- feeling any better today?
What do you have going on today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:30:44 )
This is exactly

Om nom nom soup. I can finally put sheets on my bed. XD

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:32:26 )
@Wildfire: Much better today, thanks for asking. <3 Still got some tenderness, so I'm babying that foot, but otherwise better than yesterday at least. I would have been working, but called in today just in case things got worse somehow.

I just got home from getting breakfast and took a drive around the neighborhood we were in. Kinda window shopping for houses when we think about it, and today was a nice day to do that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:40:42 )
@another movie addict: sheets on the bed is usually a good thing!

@aisukohi: I'm glad your toe is feeling better. It sounds like you've had a pretty good day so far! I'm glad. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:43:18 )
@Wildfire: Thanks. :3 What about you? Do anything interesting today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:45:15 )
Interesting? Not really.
Necessary? Yes. I got groceries and made some food for my boys.
Now I'm just kind of zonked and hanging out because I feel nonfunctional.
I have work I really should be doing, but ...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:46:43 )
Well at least you were productive somewhat! I feel you though--right now I could kinda go for a nap, but I refuse because then I'll feel useless lol. I should really get laundry folded and put away.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:50:45 )
yes, exactly!! It's not helping that it is absolutely gorgeous outside right now. I'd love to just go nap in the sunshine right now, tbh. But it feels like I should be doing something. But every time I try, it seems that it requires more mental effort than I have right now... my mind is just kind of slipping away from thinking about things.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:50:48 )
@Wildfire: You've had a productive morning! :D
I love your art style. Very cute. I truly enjoy that sketch style.

I'm afk for the most part today. My son needs my assistance with his homework today.
I'm hoping to get around to drawing today, I'm just not sure what to draw. I'm a little bit art-blocked.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:53:32 )
@Koah: Thank you. <3
You could always just do a random image search and see what catches your eye - use that for inspiration? Or open some kind of visually-oriented book and do the same - a coffee table book of places or people or art history or anything, really...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:55:24 )
This is exactly

MY BED IS FINALLY MADE HUZZAH!!! -flops-

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:56:02 )
Huzzah!

So you've accomplished your daily goal?! What's next? World peace??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:56:34 )
This is exactly

Uh next is...I don't really know.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:00:31 )
LOL!
A nap?

Oh! I know - finding a spot for your new books! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:02:18 )
This is exactly

Spot for new books is on hold til the new wall shelves get here. To make more room for my books, I'll be transferring all my figures to the new shelves. Have the bookshelf for all my books instead of being for everything. I could start moving my dvds around.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:03:47 )
Wildfire: Omg I feel like I could nap outside too!! Except the only place good to do that is the patio, which has cold tiled floor, and that's not very comfortable to lie down on. xDD So I'll just enjoy the view from my couch with the sliding door open. :P

Ahh, shifting things to make more space is always fun.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:05:10 )
That could be a serious project!

@aisukohi: I'm tempted to set up one of the hammocks and just ... zone. But I'd probably have a dog jump in the hammock with me and there's no food in the bird feeders, so no birds to watch... but still... <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:08:04 )
@Wildfire: Put food in the bird feeder, then sit back and watch. :D I love watching nature from my patio, even if there doesn't seem like much since we're on the 3rd floor and not quite above all the trees.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.