Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 04:34:11 )
@0v7: Please forgive the absolute potato quality. It's been YEARS since I did anything digital, so would like to redo your character sometime when I have a better handle on this lol. But just wanted to post so you would know I do intend on producing decent art for you!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:11:33 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Aisukohi: OMG IM SO HAPPY!!! :D Nobody's drawn him until you have :D!!!! I'll show him when he's active later :3

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:26:52 )
@0v7: Oh wow, well I'm glad you're happy with it. ^^; I was thinking it looked pretty bad, but that makes me feel a lot better! Still, I wanna give him another go when I've got more practice. Gotta say I've loved drawing their hairstyles, between his and your other OC I drew lol.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:30:16 )

@Aisukohi: I think you did a wonderful job!!! I love the pose especially, he would absolutely do that lol
Most of my OCs have wild hair, and my alters range from normal to... interesting to say the least >w>

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:34:39 )
@0v7: Thank you!! :D And funny you say that because I was going to draw his hands each grabbing the inside of his jacket, but was having a hard time with his left side, so changed it to pointing instead. xDD

And wild hair, don't care! <3 Never thought I'd enjoy drawing waves so much lol. And interesting is good!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:42:23 )

@Aisukohi: Hands can be hard sometimes >w> Sometimes I get mixed up with angles.

Wavy hair's fun!!! I have a hard time drawing straight hair, honestly. >w>

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:47:03 )
@0v7: Between hands and feet, I much prefer drawing hands. Although if the feet are wearing socks or shoes, I'm fine with them. xD

Straight hair is fine with me, but I have kind of a shaky hand, so my lines never turn out quite straight. I struggle with curls though, like the ones that spiral like Shirley Temple's lol.

I should get some sleep, so hope to talk more tomorrow!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 05:53:23 )

@Aisukohi: Good night n sleep well!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 13:21:14 )
Good morning everyone.
How did you sleep?
Do you have plans for the day today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 15:42:45 )
This is exactly

Good morning

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 16:35:24 )

Is not a good morning when I don't have my coffee...
Because I ran out of coffee creamer (つД<)・゚。
*sips hot cocoa instead*

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 16:37:45 )
This is exactly

Ooof, I understand this pain.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 16:39:24 )

The pain is reeeaaallll

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 16:43:12 )
This is exactly

Luckily I had all I needed for my morning coffee >w<

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 16:51:24 )

Yes yes rub it in
I could smell the salt xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 17:03:57 )
Hahaha,

Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:09:28 )
@Another Movie Addict:
@Purpsy:
@Koah:

Good mid-afternoon!
I had an appointment this morning and I met my husband for lunch (because he left his personal phone here and needed it)
How has everyone's day been so far... other than not having things needed to drink coffee this morning?

Did I miss anything event-wise?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:22:10 )
@Wildfire: Welcome back online. I hope your appointment went well and lunch was good. :)
My day has been productive so far. Started doing chores, my tablet showed up and I want my house cleaned up the best it can be before I set up my tablet.
I struggled with yesterday's event game, and I haven't moved on to todays.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:27:24 )
@Koah: Thanks. Yes, my appointment went well and lunch was decent - not phenomenal, but decent. It was nice seeing hubby in the middle of the day in a place that wasn't our house-lol! I understand about wanting to have things cleaned before getting distracted with a new techie toy. I'm glad your tablet came in! I was just thinking about setting mine up, actually, but kind of like you (I think), once it's set up, I'm probably going to spend more time playing with it than doing things that I should probably prioritize- lol!

Yesterday's chapter was a little on the intense side. I got through it about half the times I tried, but suspect that I was successful just barely. I never did see a pattern to the challenge. I'm hoping today's chapter is nicer or easier or something, but I haven't looked yet.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:54:05 )
We're two of the same. I know I have a lot of minor little things to do around the house before I sit and be occupied for a few hours. I'm about halfway through my chores. I got a couple of phone calls to make too. e.e'
My roommates chose to work from home and, before that, we were having internet issues. This weekend there was some passive-aggressiveness coming from them about how crappy the internet is.
Bothered me enough, that I said I'd look into a different provider. :T

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.