Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:44:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True its just getting the Volts haha. and finding the items haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:45:27 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, routines really help. I would always take my prenatal vitamins after dinner when I was pregnant with my son, but somehow I fell away from taking vitamins altogether after he was born. Hopefully this routine sticks.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:52:42 )
@star2000shadow: finding the items is always more of an issue for me :(

@Aisukohi: that makes sense... because, baby. They disrupt everything!! At least for a while!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 20:58:32 )
@Wildfire: Right? xD Best disruption ever though!!! <3

I'm itching to make a new avi, but at the same time, I really love this one!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:00:50 )
@Aisukohi: Absolutely! <3
I understand the avi thing. Screenshot it? Or make note of the items that are equipped so you can remake it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:09:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: i tend to have an idea of a way i want it to look, but yeah sometimes for me to. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:12:57 )
@Wildfire: Not a bad idea. :3 I save every avi I make here anyway, but taking a screenshot with the equipped items is a great idea. Until we get an outfit feature, if we get one!

Eventually I'd like to make a gallery of my avis and art received lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:38:02 )
@star2000shadow: that's natural for sites like this, imo. Fortunately, Voltra is still new enough that it's possible (even if it's unlikely at this point) to get some of the older items, if those are what you're looking for.

@Aisukohi: It's what I do sometimes. Even if I never go back to that favorite avatar, I have a record of it and it can be fun to see after some time has passed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:47:27 )
@Wildfire: Same. It's rare that I re-equip an avi when I do change it. But it's nice to look back on past avis, even if you weren't quite happy with them at the time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:55:43 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: that's natural for sites like this, imo. Fortunately, Voltra is still new enough that it's possible (even if it's unlikely at this point) to get some of the older items, if those are what you're looking for.

@Aisukohi: It's what I do sometimes. Even if I never go back to that favorite avatar, I have a record of it and it can be fun to see after some time has passed.

true..and no I don't know what of theold items would even go with her haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:01:30 )
@Aisukohi: exactly. Sometimes I surprise myself though with the "oh! That was really cute even if I didn't have all these nifty items I have now"!

@star2000shadow: I know. It's hard to tell sometimes without having the items to actually play with!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:08:04 )
@Wildfire: Same! Like just watching the transformation of the way I put together avis is always fun to look at lol. Sometimes I look back at avis and wonder what the heck I was thinking, but it's all good. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:13:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@Aisukohi: exactly. Sometimes I surprise myself though with the "oh! That was really cute even if I didn't have all these nifty items I have now"!

@star2000shadow: I know. It's hard to tell sometimes without having the items to actually play with!

I did an Uhho ohh..'face desk' i went tot he musem haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:19:27 )

@Wildfire: Supplements might be a nice idea.
      Considering it's COLD now. lol

@Purpsy: Thrice, hmm.
      Well, we'll see how I feel about it next year. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:55:48 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, exactly!

@star2000shadow: Uuuuh, why is going to the museum a face-desk?

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes, it might not be a bad idea, really.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:19:02 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Soulcaster |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'points at the wishlist in her post format' .. cause that grew... <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:21:18 )
@star2000shadow: LOL! It does seem to be a little bit... errrm... longer than the last time I really looked at it

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:23:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Soulcaster |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: LOL! It does seem to be a little bit... errrm... longer than the last time I really looked at it

Yeah it grew haha. ah well at least i went through and removed items I'd gotten already haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:25:14 )
That's something at least. I'm sure you'll find a lot of those items with a little bit of patience and attention to the exchange! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:05:58 )
This is exactly

Hello lovelies.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.