Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 16:41:21 )

@Wildfire: I'm the same as well and I had some weird dream that I'm some edgy troublesome teenager that's having issues with a vending machine because it won't give me my welch gummies e.e

I'm still sleepy though x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 16:59:47 )
@Purpsy: LOL! That's quite the dream! I woke to weird dreams this morning too... something about snake...? I don't remember now.
Do you have anything planned for the day today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:08:42 )

@Wildfire: I don't remember half of my dream as well and I do. I have to go out later with my mom because we have a lot to buy later. And if I'm not tired or got time after I might do laundry.

But man the weather is so gloomy outside is makibg me want to sleep more...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:14:31 )
That sounds like a reasonably busy day! I hope you get everything done :3

Here, it is sunny (of course), which is making me want to go out and enjoy the day, but I have to get some work done on the computer, so my going outside will have to wait until I'm mentally exhausted and need the break.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:18:57 )

@Wildfire: Maybe a walk around a little bit to your neighbourhood later? I totally get that sometimes the weather really manipulates my mood often. I feel so much productive on sunny days. I hope you get a lot of things done today~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:20:14 )
Good morning!

I don't know how active I'll be today since I've got some things to do, but wanted to see if I could chat a bit!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:26:49 )

Morning! I'll be in and out here as well.
Everyone is busy busy busy~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:34:21 )
I'm not normally this busy on Sundays, but decided I really have to get some things done today lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:38:52 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. I am working against some deadlines, so there are restrictions on my time right now, but yes, the sunny weather makes it easier to be productive in some ways... less-so in others (because I want to go out and play in it!). I will probably go for a walk or a bike ride later. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:39:26 )
@Aisukohi: Good morning. How are you? What kinds of things do you need to get done today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:41:56 )
@Wildfire: Hey there! I need to see about finishing up my son's registration for pre-pre-k online. He's not attending online classes, but the registration is online (thank goodness). Just gotta review the application I did to make sure everything's correct, and then scan and upload requested documents.

Only thing I don't have are his medical records, but I'll ask the school to see if they can request those directly from his doctor, otherwise it'll probably cost me to get those physically.

Anywho, looking to start him the first week of January, and I'm excited and nervous lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:44:17 )

NEVERMIND my plans is most likely cancelled. I recieve a storm warning just now so going out is a no go for me x.x

I guess I'll be here more often unless I get distracted...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:46:07 )
@Aisukohi: That is definitely a benchmark to reach! You should be able to request your son's medical records at any time and without cost...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:46:29 )
@purpsy: Oh?! What kind of storm warning? I hope it's nothing too serious

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:50:43 )
@Purpsy: Sorry your plans got canceled. D: Weather cancellations are the worst, unless you were hoping for that?

@Wildfire: That's what I figured, but I think it depends on the office as some of them may charge you per page. Understandable, but it's like, really? Don't I pay you enough when I'm here (insurance and all)??
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:51:23 )

@Wildfire: Is just going to be pouring all day with a serious gust of wind picking up in the afternoon. My family doesn't drive any cars so might opted out and go tomorrow instead.

I would say is a pretty typical rainy weather here but I'll just have to see because it can be very windy here around this time of year.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 18:00:02 )
@Aisukohi: Exactly. I think you can argue your case with the doctor, though, if finances are an issue for you. You DO have the right to seeing your own medical records at any time :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 18:00:48 )
@Purpsy: traipsing about in the rain -especially a windy, stormy type rain- is not much fun. I dn't blame you for postponing your errands!@

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 18:07:47 )

@Wildfire: Definitely and the stuff we need are not exactly mandatory so why suffer you know. I guess doing the laundry is a go and I have Autumn Events I need to catch up on.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 18:10:39 )
That sounds like a good alternative!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.