Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 18:18:22 )


I cannot express how much I want this ring
that is actually in my size (4) that usually isn't offered when I find cute ass rings ;v;
Alas I cannot afford it yet, so I should share with you guys



Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 18:19:37 )


Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star


...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ cute. <:3( )~~


Report


Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 18:31:43 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there


Thats adorable! Sadly im stupid and dont know how to measure my fingers lol. Even then i should rly save up rn


。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)



Report
♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
♦ Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd ♦


♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 21:15:07 )
You're a sneak little impostor!


Those rings are super cute! I want them too!



Report


Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/14 00:12:38 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

These are so cute!
Report

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]




Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/14 01:21:59 )


They look adorable :o


Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/14 02:04:11 )

Those rings are super cute!

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Frog bless Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/14 02:22:54 )

I feel you on the ring size thing... only in the opposite direction lol. I wear a size 11.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/14 03:56:00 )
Awww, those are cute! All the best Studio Ghibli characters. <3 Except my favorite will always be No Face hahaha.
Report
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:50:16 )


I forgot to link to the etsy page that they're on!

The only reason I know my ring size is cause I just kinda guessed one time when buying a $1 ring off ebay. I still wear it xD its "the one ring" but thinner and silver.

@koneko:
Either the silver or the rose gold! I love the rose color but silver is easier for me to balance with my other accessories. I'm usually wearing blacks or silvers lol

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.