Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 23:36:42 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
-returns from doing chapter 8 on other accounts-

@star2000shadow: The plow woke you up? Or you were up until they came by? Either way, I'm sorry that your sleep was disrupted :3

i was up and just going to sleep when it came at one in the morning. it kept me up for a bit, was going to open my bedroom window so my room cooled down but i fell asleep waiting for them to go.so yeah. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 23:45:37 )
@0v7: Another nice piece, Seb! <3
By the way, I'm still waiting for the tablet to be delivered. Apparently Amazon has pushed the delivery window until 10pm tonight because of weather in this area. So I need to hope they come early, or that I remember to look for a package before going to bed tonight because otherwise a tablet will be sitting outside in the rain all night long... /eyeroll/

@star2000shadow: Oh that stinks. :(

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 23:46:37 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: Thank you!! And it's okay, I'm patient :D I hope it's sooner rather than later, though if your delivery person is good they'll wrap the package in a plastic bag and tie it tight.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 23:56:11 )
Let's hope. But that's also assuming they know what it is they're delivering - which they may not, depending on how it left the warehouse

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 00:11:36 )
Update on delivery: Now I'm supposed to expect it between Nov.12 & Nov.13. Still, I'm going to check before I go to bed tonight because Amazon has done weird things like this in the past and it's hard for me to believe that it's not still on the truck out there somewhere. It's only 6pm!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 02:38:08 )
@0v7: Thank you sooo much for the art! <3 It's beautiful!! Also thanks for the tips on your character's clothing. That helps a lot!

Work keeps me so busy, I feel like I barely have time to come on here sometimes. x-x

Hope everyone's doing well!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 02:38:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ehh could be worse 'sleepy blink' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 02:44:53 )

@Aisukohi: I'm glad you like the art :D!!! I tried a new style of shading :0

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 02:49:23 )
@0v7: He looks SO good! <3 My favorite part to look at is his hair because I get lost in all the detail. *o* But I'm happy to be a guinea pig in the name of art, so thanks for letting him be such!

I hope to be able to get your character done over the next few days. Depending on when my son decides he wants to sleep tonight, I hope to have the line art done tonight!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 02:51:15 )

@Aisukohi: His hair was SO fun. I should draw more galaxy type hair :0
I came up with this shading technique because my usual is very hard on my back >w>

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 03:00:48 )
@0v7: I remember drawing galaxy style hair, and it WAS fun! I gotta see if I can find a pic of it to show!

And I'm glad you found something that works better for you! I'm not sure what your former technique was, but by all means, please keep doing this one!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 03:08:00 )
Dinner's about ready, so I'll be back, but I'll leave this here. My shading wasn't spectacular, but I had so much fun with it anyway lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 03:20:34 )

@Aisukohi: OMG that's really good :D!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 05:46:49 )
@Wildfire: Yeah here it was also misty the whole day. It looked like silent hill xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 14:33:10 )
(and probably ) <------MINE... because I did not sleep last night and I am not particularly awake right now. *zombie*

The storm that came through was a dud, basically - or at least as far as I can tell so far, since I'm just getting up and haven't left the house. All I can see is little debris knocked out of the trees. Hopefully that means that Amazon will actually deliver my tablet today though, and not tomorrow :3

So how are you today so far?

Good morning by the way.
Yours -----> choice of ---->

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 15:25:22 )
This is exactly

Good morning

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 15:26:52 )
@Miss Sandman: that sounds a little creepy. How was your day other than foggy?

@another movie addict: Good morning. How are you? Are you ready for Eta?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 15:27:54 )
This is exactly

I'm good, and Eta isn't going to be affecting me too much. We're gonna get a little bit of rain from it, but nothing worse thankfully.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 15:32:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's all we got from Eta, tbh. It really wasn't much of anything. We've had much harder summer afternoon storms

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 15:33:23 )
This is exactly

Well it is still only a tropical storm, isn't it?

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.