Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:21:18 )

@Wildfire: maybe you need a nap?
@Starlight: morning!
@Elirona: hey you made it to the best thread.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:21:31 )

I gotta go walk the dog. Brb

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:21:48 )
@Elirona: lol. thank you. yes, other than being groggy today, I'm doing well. How have you been?

@diavolos:
@purpsy:
time and distractions are so weird!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:24:02 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, I see this place is poppin'!
@wildfire: Good to hear you're doin' alright! :) I've been doing okay, took a week off from work for my birthday/to de-stress. The week just flew by, unfortunately. :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:25:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I just got up (well, a couple hours ago) - and I actually slept last night. I think my issue is something else. Or maybe I just need an actual day off to relax. Have a good walk.

@Elirona: Oh that's fun - but unfortunate that the week flew by so quickly. Happy belated birthday!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:26:08 )
@Elirona: Hehe nice! Happy to be the first~ >w<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:28:01 )
I'd love to visit Cypress... and much more of that entire region really. But that's not likely to happen any time soon, unfortunately. It makes me sad.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:29:16 )
Whats up in here?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:29:36 )
Good afternoon all (:

Hope everyone is doing well today!

im just waiting for the next part of the event to release because i live for this theme ok

One person in our class is trying to convince others he dyed his hair green and now as response everyone is posting themselves with snapchat filters that gives them green hair, it's beautiful lmao

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:30:09 )
@wildfire: Thanks!! Got anything fun planned for the day to make the grog go away?

@diavolos: Of course! :) I'd love to visit lots of places in Europe once this pandemic has passed...but who knows when that'll happen. :/ What'd you have for dinner?

@Miss Sandman: Hello! how ya doing?

@siron: Doing well, yourself? :o

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:31:06 )

Green hair is best hair and if I ever died my hair, you bet it would be green.

Also good morning tea party. I am hoping for another exciting day of food related discussion. Alas I have a LOT OF WORK WORK to do today and will be quite distracted.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:31:41 )
@Elirona: Good to hear! I'm doing well, just a tad tired at the moment :p

Also trying to find someone's contact lens because they dropped it and i'm sure it disappeared into some kind of mirror dimension cause it's not where to be found @ our bathroom

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:33:44 )
@Miss Sandman: Hey you! How are you? How's the little one? Haven't seen you for a while

@Siron: Hello. That's pretty funny!

@Elirona: More caffeine? LOL.

@Priestess of Pie: Hey Pie - haven't chatted with you in a while either! How are you?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:34:50 )
@siron: Glad you're well! I understand the tiredness completely, lol. Oof @ the contact, once you lose one of those it's basically a lost cause. I hope you can find it!

@wildfire: Yes, more caffeine!! speaking of, I really should have a bit more myself. :p

@priestess of pie: good morning!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:35:00 )
Priestess, yes haha green is a great color, people are rocking it in the groupchat
The thing is the class never bothered to make a separate groupchat so now all our teachers get to wonder why everyone is posting themselves with green hair.
I only died my hair an unnatural color like, once? i think, it was hot pink but that's almost a decade ago.

rip i suddenly feel much younger now speaking of school, so not used to it anymore :'D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:37:21 )

@diavolos: lol late reply but I'm good thanks! I really like your avatar!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:39:16 )
@Elirona: I'm on my third cup of coffee today. The good news is that it's working. The bad news is that it's three cups' worth of coffee. :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:40:35 )
@Elirona: thanks i hope so too but im not getting my hopes up

Thing is, the person who lost it knows where she stood when she dropped it, and it's not like contacts bounce of surfaces or anything so we're all just really confused as to where it could've gone.
Already tried my phone's flashlight to see if light would bounce of it's surface without luck
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:41:28 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

Thread goin' fast

"If you stop staring straight through me."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:42:02 )

@wildfire: I'm doing well! Just super busy! Between work work and voltra work my schedule has been packed.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.