Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Lina’s Quest

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 01:59:15 )
Omg yes! I’m totally obsessed with the Frankenstein this month!!

But I know what you mean. It’s too new of a site to have an over abundance of items. But they do contests and giveaways of older items sometimes to help get them into circulation as the community grows. Which is good because otherwise there wouldn’t be any old items!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 02:50:05 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

lol the set is adorable!!! i keep tryin to make an avi w it but haven't really been able to put something together
i love the skin but i never use the regular leg poses so i never know what to do for socks/shoes lol

yeah i noticed that they had that raffle for the camp breaker event! it never occurred to me that they can just ... make items ? lolol
i was weirdly surprised, like it had never crossed my mind before that you could just ... do that lol
i think it is a good idea and i'm glad that they thought of it!!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 03:18:40 )
I've always been funny about using charities too, but I'm so glad I did for a couple of them when I first started here--they were super helpful and I was super grateful! It did take a while to put my first outfit together, and it was mostly commons!!

I need to make a habit of greeting newbies more often. ^^; Heck, I need to make a habit of getting online more often, but sometimes it's hard when you work so much and then have a family lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 05:04:19 )
I love the franken skin, but I matched the skin and outfit the first time I used it and I think I want to do an avatar where the skin is contrasting everything else so it stands out. Maybe grayscale outfit and hair and BAM dramatic skin. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 15:14:41 )
Sounds like a good idea to me! Your current avi looks great too, btw. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 18:26:43 )
Thank you!!! I’m obsessed with sticky fingers now, so I’ve made like 4 avatars with it. But this is my favorite so I haven’t changed yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 02:29:16 )
You're welcome, and at least you have plenty of avis to try now lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 16:21:47 )
Lol, I save them all in my gallery thread. So I never lose an avatar. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:11:37 )
I thought about making a gallery thread for that too. So far I've saved all my avis to my computers. I just need to get them all together on an external hard drive, then organize them chronologically.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:33:04 )
I like having a record of my old avatars! I’m very nostalgic about them. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:58:49 )
Same! I do for my Ernya avis, anyway. I managed to save most if not all of them from my closet before it went kaput.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 00:47:27 )
I’ve been trying to get all my saved avatars from Ernya together in one place. I really liked some of them!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 01:17:34 )
I hope you're able to get them all together someday. :)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 01:22:02 )
I have a bunch on photobucket from when I used to use that for image storage. So I’m saving them all into google drive where they’re safe. But it’s a lot to sort through! Like 10 years of images on there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 01:24:42 )
I had a bunch of stuff saved on there too, but it looks like Photobucket deleted them all.

I'm pretty sure I have most of the images either on an old external hard drive, or on the laptop I used to use that won't turn on anymore. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:03:11 )
My old desktop broke and I lost a lot of things that were saved on it. >.<

Photobucket keeps yelling at me that I’m over the storage limit because there didn’t used to be one, or it was higher. So I’ve been going through and deleting old images I don’t need anymore and saving ones I don’t want to lose. Luckily they didn’t delete anything on their own though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:24:54 )
I kept getting the "over storage limit" messages too, and I did delete a lot of stuff that I didn't care to save. But they still deleted everything, so I'm a bit salty about it.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:28:19 )

omg rip photobucket! i think my old photobucket account is floating around somewhere?
it's funny to see old forum pages and it's just broken photobucket image after broken image lol

i just went down a long trip down memory lane v0v i tried to look up my photobucket account and i found my old fanfiction.net account from middle school Lol
v painful but also v entertaining to read

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:04:38 )
@Aisukohi: that’s terrible! I can’t believe they deleted it! >.<

@xvz: photobucket used to be THE PLACE to store images. I think they really killed themselves changing like they did.

I love looking at my old art and writing. It’s embarrassing but I was so creative!! My imagination when I was younger was so crazy!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 19:52:40 )

ohh what did they change?
i kind of feel that way about tumblr ... i never really had a tumblr phase but i did create accounts when i was younger specifically for posting comics i made, and one for posting poetry and writing. they're both gone now :-/ i don't really understand why they deleted them but i bet they lost a lot of users from doing that (and the nsfw ban too apparently)

lol u probably still are v imaginative and just not thinking about it!! like 10 years later maybe you'll look back at you now and say the same thing ^^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.