Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 01:38:04 )

@Lina: LOVING the new avatar.

@koneko: Northern CA was cold for me actually. Everyone thinks that it's hot all over the state, but the northern part doesn't get warm in the summer unless there is a heat wave (and then it's above 100F), but even in the summer at night it will be in the 50's. Florida I liked but now that I've lived in England and the Bay Area I don't know if I could do a FL summer. Winter for sure, but a FL summer is HOT!
I do have a proper winter coat for winter in DC, and I even have long johns! I find that in the winter it's hard for me to keep my legs warm enough. Your top is easy, but people who just wear jeans when it's snowing outside I think are crazy XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:00:47 )

@koneko: I mean, LA is a huge place, plus it's where the media is so you hear about it a lot. But in SF, you need a jacket even in the summer time.
The humidity in FL is no joke either. You feel it the second you walk outside.

If I do that, when I go back inside my legs get really itchy and if I was really cold or outside for a while, it kinda aches/hurts when I warm them up again.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:23:24 )

@koneko: lol I've been there before. Once in Orlando (at Disney) there was actually a cold front in Jan and it was cold. I don't think anyone was thinking that it would be cold at Disney, even in Jan and when the cold front rolled in everyone ran for the gift shop for hoodies. XD

Yeah, maybe I was just made for warm weather? lol. I have overheated before, so it's not like I never get hot, I just tend to know my limit.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:29:40 )

@koneko: Did you always live in NJ?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:32:51 )
it was colder for me today, it was a bit rainy but calming
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:34:38 )

@koneko: Does PA have better taxes? Why PA?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:39:38 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I like colder temperatures in general - cause I tend to overheat, esp when I'm out n about - wearing a tshirt, binder, bra under binder means I get pretty warm fast. Oklahoma's pretty good in the fall and spring, too hot in summer, and okay during winter imo

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:47:27 )

@0v7: I thought that OK got really cold in the winter?
@koneko: Oh I see. Living close to work is really nice. It probably doesn't matter in 2020, but when everyone is back in the office it will.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:48:42 )

@Totalanimefan: It hasn't in the past 4 years where I live - I don't think we even got snow last year lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 02:58:55 )

@0v7: That's not bad. It normally snows in DC, but it didn't last year. Which is really rare. I wonder if it's going to snow a lot this year then? XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 03:02:35 )

@Totalanimefan: It'll certainly be interesting if it snows a lot - I'd love to see my cat Peaches' reaction to snow lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 03:34:52 )
With the way the weather has been getting crazier (lookin' at you, next round of Greek alphabet-named storms!), I wouldn't be surprised if some areas got crazy amounts of snow.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 04:07:26 )

@0v7: I wonder what my animals would think about snow too. Is your car an indoor cat?
@Aisukohi: This hurricane season has been crazy! I cannot believe the amount of storms we have already had. Just in Sept we had 10. Talk about a record breaking year.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 04:33:46 )
Yeah it's just been insane. Feel bad for those who are repeatedly getting battered by bad weather now.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 05:27:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish that I could get it, but can't at the moment.

@0v7: so very true, the only thing that I have tried so far that has cbd in it is bath bombs, and bath soaks.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 06:06:51 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

omg it's gonna be october soon ... !

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 06:11:38 )

i remember the last two halloweens being breezy/slightly chilly but not freezing :0

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 06:28:43 )
xvz:

the item designs i saw were all soo good!! ^^ i wonder which one they'll pick :3

I want basically every one of them to be made. I hope they add the lowering ideas to an idea list for later commons!

Totalanimefan:

@Lina: LOVING the new avatar.

Thank you so much!
I’ve been feeling super excited for autumn and Halloween!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 13:26:54 )

@Totalanimefan: 3 of my cats are indoor cats - the other 2 are both indoor n outdoor. 2 of my indoor cats already know what snow is.. Peaches does not, however, lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 13:27:44 )

@Unicorn: Ohh, I wonder if my CBD place has those! I feel like it'd be super relaxing :0

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.