Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:48:05 )

Huzzah I hit enough currency for a single event item! :D

@kittyzilla:
Don't like taking pain killers?

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:49:30 )

ooooh, yikes kittyzilla

i hope you're able to relax and the pain meds help

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:56:00 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@moif: meh about them. I mean it's just over the counter stuff. Cuz i just bruised a bone so it's a little swollen but being in the middle of a move my nephew and i moved alot of heavy stuff today so it's acting up. But it's a mix of being a bit lazy and don't want to move. Like the energy I had earlier is like 'nope were done were not moving'

@wrik: -_- best relaxing would be doing art but i'm at my old house so all i have is a crochet blanket to finish a kindle and a computer. All my art stuff is in the new house still in boxes. But my nephew and i are going to go back over to the new house tomorrow and unpack more of my room. so less heavy stuff. but yea just trying to get the motivation to move to get it . Like i'm sitting here going 'i'm thirst and need a drink' but the body is going 'naw your fine don't move'

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:08:58 )

@kittyzilla:
Ahhhh I totally get that!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:11:44 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@moif: Not only that when it comes to medication i tend to be not against it but more 'if my body got it it can deal with it' like with colds and stuff. I mean i know there are times i need to take meds but yea. But i did finally get up get some water and some flavoring and a pill so i did finally do it. And do you need confetti? I have plenty if you need some.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:17:13 )

yikes i know how bad moving can get
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:19:56 )
Its early September yet but it got darn chilly out today.

Now I'm glad I just made a batch of chili soup yesterday. It feels like soup weather out today. And its supposed to be cooler out tomorrow than today and a forecast of rain all day tomorrow.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:22:19 )

@wrik: Nice part is our land lord wants us out by October 1 cuz she terminated our new lease (we can fight it but this lady is crazy like she tore up the whole yard we only have 6 trees and there is no privacy so were totally ok with the move) but we got the key to the new place on the 3rd we moved a lot of big stuff Saturday so my nephew and i moved all my bedroom stuff up in my room tomorrow we will be unpacking more stuff... And Wednesday we will start packing the spear bed room that we kind of use for storage. But its kind of easy since legit we live 13 min walking distances from our new place to our old place so we are doing things little at time. so It's nice on that part.

@kay: I can't wait til we get cooler weather it's why i love spring and autumn. I love sweatshirt weather.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:25:40 )
Wish I could be posting with you all.
I’ll try after work.

Only 30 minutes left

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:27:57 )

@Lina: hope those 30min things go fast for you

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:28:19 )
I need to find a bucket somewhere so I can dig up the potatoes I planted. Need to dig those up before the ground freezes.

Its looking like it'll be an early winter this year. I am not ready for it. Need to start spending some of my days off work working on getting yardwork done before winter.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:30:41 )

@Kay: Were do you live? just cus I'm curious to know were winter starts.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:33:04 )
I live in the midwestern United states.

And winter can come early here sometimes. There's been some years we've gotten snow in October. I remember once when I was a little kid it snowed pretty good on Halloween night.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:35:02 )

@Kay: sounds like my relatives in Colorado. Yea i live in Rhode Island

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:40:06 )
Went out to the garden a little while ago to see what I could pick. Things are starting to die back. Pretty much most of my flowers look like they're done. Going to have to start hauling planters into the garage for the winter soon.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:42:52 )

@Kay: I'm sorry they died i hope things get better.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:45:02 )
Oh it's fine. It's just the end of the season is all. I'll get more flowers next year.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:48:26 )

@Kay: I got my mom's brown thumb. I can't grow or keep plants alive unless there plastic. I tried starting plants in paper towels they started fine but when i transplanted them they died so i stopped trying. I even killed a cactus before

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 01:12:10 )

@kittyzilla:
Oh no you don't have to give me any of the confetti. I'm pretty casual on here so I'm not trying really hard to get the items or anything.

Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 01:17:07 )
@Kittyzilla: thanks! They went by pretty fast. ^^

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.