Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Looking for friends or just chat

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:15:56 )

@Kittyzilla: I think some of the glasses have sunglasses option? I’ll send you a past event item that had sunglasses.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:17:44 )

@Kittyzilla: oops. Turns out I don’t have an extra. The item is called Guardian Spark. It’s a past event item.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 15:51:34 )

@Kittyzilla: that's a really good outlook to have! :) you can always talk to me about writing etc. I am not an expert or anything, but sometimes it helps to have someone to talk to.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 17:32:59 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Kittyzilla: hey there. I'm a little late to the party but what's up? I considered nanowrimo. I have a story I began and got good feedback on thus far. It started out as an lgbt hallmark kinda story...ended up segueing into some more salacious bits but I have the makings for either lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:45:23 )
γ€Ž Moody Says. . .』

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

I am alright tho been very exhausted.
But should be able to finally get some art done since the heat waves
are finally giving me a break.

Got a long list to start and to finish lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 21:09:46 )
════════════════⠀ βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜
β €β €

@kittyzilla:
ooh i've never heard of that, super interesting to see like wrestling/fighting styles combined with yoga though! i'll have to take a look
bodyweight exercises are good, it's nice being able to workout wo needing any kind of equipment! being able to do stuff at home has made exercise a lot more accessible for me cuz i feel pretty uncomfortable in gym settings

it's great to hear about your progress w/ flexibility and muscle building :-) for me the biggest benefit of exercise is for keeping up my mental health, i do just feel better physically and emotionally from it!
i think it's definitely been a huge help with getting through and coping with all the shit from this year lol

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜ ⠀════════════

β €βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €art shopβ €·β €galleryβ €·β €closetβ €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €buying / questing: capricorn β €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 22:31:41 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: Yea I'm going to be 33 next month so I grew up kind the same time you did. And I have a 16-year-old nephew and a 13-year-old niece and they are so into games (let me nephew plays more fortnight then anything) and my niece is all about social media. So it's sad to know that nothing like hand details like cross-stitch or crochet or something like that will be passed to them cus they have no interest. And I kind of want to crochet today cuz it's cooler so a blanket in my lap would be nice but my body hurts from working all day. Had to break down pallets so it's like a had a workout today even though it wasn't on my plan for the day. Though maybe I'll look threw some of my photos so I can show you some of my past crafts.

@Totalanimefan: It's cool you don't have a spear just knowing there are some is helpful. Like i said right now kind of want to make my avi look like a cosplay version of one of my many fav aew wrestlers.

@sunny: Very true. I know for the national novel writing month i want to do like a horror story but i have so many ideas going around that i can't really choose but i'm going to see what i feel more like when it gets closer to when it comes time to start prepping my novel.

@Xanthan: You're not late to the party. There is no such thing as being late to the party when it comes to my life. Well it's good you have a start. You are already way ahead of me. Maybe by November, I'll have something started. Or at less i hope. I know due to me wanting to horror theme and not like a slasher i been watching all old school monster/horror movies. So a lot of vincent price and such. Which just reminded me i wonder how my co worker is doing on my sweat shirt. Long story short she is an artist and i asked her if i bought the supplies if she could make me an old school horror actor sweatshirt and i would pay for the time she put into it. She told me no paying her since it's a birthday gift. I told her about it in July and gave her all the supplies and told her just give to me on my birthday or around my birthday she was shocked i have her so long to do it. Like i said gave it to her in July my birthday isn't until September.

@MoodyBats: I hear that. I started working on a few quilts but its been so hot that i couldn't do a think.

@xvz: yea doing ddpyoga was the only control i had when the pandemic first started. Cuz when it started so many people dropped from work that i went from a part time work to being a part-time worker working full-time hours. It was so crazy and everything. I was getting anxiety attacks stressed and depressed cuz i had no control so i took control by doing the work outs and i wanna say i'm into week 15 now. or will be starting week 15 monday.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 23:20:14 )

@Kittyzilla: I'd love to see the little crafts you made. Most of the things I attempt to make, are done by just messing around with stitches and stuff. The little pony I was beginning to make, I didn't get to completely finish, but I didn't go by a pattern, I just made bits and sewed it together. I also started a stuffed bunny and got the body made up and then I lost interest in crochet at the time so never finished that either XD. I put black yarn together with that thinner yarn stuff that looks like fluff, so it had substance as well as 'fur'.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:17:37 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Crystalkitsune85: couldn't find any pictures and some of the stuff i could take pictures of are already packed. But one thing you can do with yarn i made quite a few of them. But you can make tails out of yarn. i made an eevee tail for my niece last year.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:33:00 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh yeah my friend made me an orange and purple tail out of yarn once and sent it to me.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:38:43 )

@Crystalkitsune85: awe that sounds pretty. Have you tried crocheting with plastic bags? i tried to start a crochet plastic bag tote bag but i got overwhelmed with other stuff and never did it again. oh and here is the image of the crochet baby hampsters i was telling you about

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:41:33 )

@Kittyzilla: oh those are super adorable! Though if I made those, I'd get colorful yarn and make like unusual colored ones. Like the variegated yarns.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:46:10 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yea mine will look like they Cooshy-cooshy ticky-ticky wooooooo out of a rainbow. Sorry ^^; little blast from the past just came out of me with that comment.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 00:52:57 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh I know Hamtaro. I have a Hamtaro plush somewhere in my room. I bought him ages ago, and I don't know where the eff he ended up but he's around somewhere. I watched the anime and played some of the games. I did the Rainbow Rescue game on my Youtube Channel for a bit.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:03:23 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Ham-Ha! So nice to know some one know Hamtaro I use to have the ham ham club house play set. And when i would go to school i would aways take my two favorite hampsters with me Boss and Jingle and since they had holes in them for the little pegs to sit on in the club house i use to put them on my penciles to distract me when i started to drift off cus kids were being jerks. Video games i had the ham ham games, ham-ham heart break, and rainbow rescue

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:13:15 )

@Kittyzilla: I liked most of the girl hamsters. I also realized that they used the same American voice actors for the hamsters and they did Inuyasha. Kagome and Shippo I think.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:22:30 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Yea i noticed that when i was older. Like now a days i know "actors" by voice. like not so much know by name(unless i watch something i love them in) but i know the voice. like one day my mom was on an over night for a work class and my dad and i had tv on. He was flipping threw channels and landed on tangled and i heard one of the thugs talking and my head poped up and i was like'thats ron perlman ' my dad didn't believe me sadly we watched the whole movie vs just looking up who it was but i was right. I grew up watching Ron perlman as beast in 1987 (I was born in 86 and my mom loved the show so i watched it with her as a kid) then i was 'reunited' with him as hellboy much like i know benedict Cumberbatch. He did the voice of smug in the hobbit movies then he played khan then i saw him as dr.strange then saw him as sherlock so his another voice i know like i watched mowgli on netflix just cus i saw one of the voice actors was benedict but i actually loved the movie .... Also as a fan of marvel movies i found out some of the actors do audiobooks on audible (best way to 'read' books when your busy crafting ) like Tom hiddles (think i spelt his last name wrong) but he plays loki he does a few and benedict did sherlock and fer others tim curry did i think dracula and vincet price did a few. So yea i got them so when i'm busy corcheting and want to read. Most the times i just play music.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:25:45 )

@Kittyzilla: I watched the movie The Croods through to the end, not even knowing that Nicholas Cage was the voice of the dad. I was like.."Oh yeaaah now I hear it." Sometimes I get movies where I hear someone's voice and I'm like "I know them from something" and then I have to like look it up on IMDB to find the actors in the movie. I don't know a lot of actors by name, but know their voices by them being in other movies.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:28:50 )

@Crystalkitsune85: yep it's like the guy who does one of the adult vickings in how to train your dragon is david tennet and Ruffnut (love him) is the guy who plays weasel (love him too) in deadpool

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 01:39:44 )

@Kittyzilla: I was watching the English dub of I *think* it was Boys over Flowers, and one of the main guys got jumped by some other school guys and one of the guys I believe was Inuyasha's voice. Also the main girl character's voice was Sango. I was obsessed with Inuyasha back when I was younger, so I picked up on the voices a lot.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.