Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:14:25 )

is the power to make everything pretty and sparkly xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:15:15 )
There, got my sewing machine ready for some sewing. The hum of a sewing machine is such a nice sound. Dont think I'm going to get much sewing done tonight though. Might just leave it for tomorrow.

Might be I'll just get pieces of the quilt I'm going to be working on sorted, prepped, and arranged so I can just sit down and sew away. Can't wait. I've really been itching to finish up a few UFOs and start on a nice fresh project.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:19:28 )
Hey guys. :) Hope everyone's been well.
Been a few days since I logged in.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:20:28 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

Hi Aisukohi :3 And I also wish you to be well ^^

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:22:56 )

I feel like my avatar would probably be more of a healer than anything

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:23:14 )

And hello Aisu! Nice to see you again~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:24:40 )
Thanks guys. :) Good to be back online.
Seems like things have calmed down quite a bit though.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:31:32 )

My character would be like a magical kitty girl. (I mean I kinda am dressed as an existing one anyway) Moon Power!!!!!!!

But now shower time :)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:37:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hello everyone.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:38:55 )
It's a cute avi, crystal. <3

Hi star! How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:39:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ its that time of month for me and as i don't have them often The cramps HURT. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:40:43 )

me: at home all the time
also me: used 4gb of mobile data

RIP

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:41:16 )
Ohnoes! ;A; Sorry to hear that.
I consider myself lucky when it comes to mine, for the most part. My only gripe is that they last too long (a week).

Ugh Masa!! That happened to me once and I was so mad!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:42:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Aisukohi:
Ohnoes! ;A; Sorry to hear that.
I consider myself lucky when it comes to mine, for the most part. My only gripe is that they last too long (a week).

Ugh Masa!! That happened to me once and I was so mad!

well you could miss a year or three, have it show up and try and do all the missed cramps all at once. Im not kidding it was so bad i was doubled over in the shower. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:43:11 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ so yeah i'll probably die in and out. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:43:53 )
Ugh, I don't women who have irregular periods like that. D; Nopenopenope, do not want, thx.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:45:03 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Aisukohi:
Ugh, I don't women who have irregular periods like that. D; Nopenopenope, do not want, thx.

no no y ou do not, it hurts.. and for a moment when it started i seriously thought something was wrong cause i was showering at the time when it hit. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:47:06 )
Oh yeah, I bet that was scary af.
One of the reasons I'll never take birth control. Don't want it messin' with my cycles and effin' stuff up for me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:48:35 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Aisukohi:
Oh yeah, I bet that was scary af.
One of the reasons I'll never take birth control. Don't want it messin' with my cycles and effin' stuff up for me.

dude they had me on them, the period STILL wouldn't come. and we should probably change the subject in case there' smen here..I'm probably making them uncomfy.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:50:38 )
I know different ones affect women differently. Also I'm an open book when it comes to that stuff, but okie doke.

What have you eaten today?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.