Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 〖The Spooky Box 〗 ⇏ Free Art & Stories! OPEN! ⇩

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:32:07 )
@mica: oh what kind of fish?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:41:37 )
Why so afraid? Heh heh...

@ishoji: Heya. What's up? :o
Forgot to mention, but I learned about Filipino food from Mica. Then I tried cooking some.

Drink... and be merry, heh heh.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:46:39 )
I feel so bad I passed out when people were talking to me oops.. Had a full sleep wow! c: I'm amazing, morning everyone!

@ishoji: WHAAT me? oh my god thank you, meanwhile I'm over here thinking 'damn I wish I could make graphics that smooth looking..'

@mica: a little bit c; but never on anything important~

@Slytherclaw: he really is though c; just not in public because he haaates pda...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:49:32 )

@ghost: Haha, I passed out as well. It's nice to hear you got a good sleep though.

What do ghosts have for breakfast?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:53:05 )
@dowan: Thank you c; and HAHA OF ALL. MORNINGS. TO ASK THAT... Usually I have like, cereal or make eggs or you know.. a real, normal breakfast... But this morning I didn't feel like prepping so uh... l-left over tacos... *dies*

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:59:23 )

@ghost: LOL
Dude, I WISH I had tacos right now to eat for breakfast! It's easily my favorite food. Tacos or crab legs, actually.
Crab meat tacos? Maybe not for breakfast...
My first meal was actually some leftover chicken mixed with rice, corn, spices, etc. Then I had a bacon egg sandwich for what would be lunch. =D

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:01:09 )

I used to be him and then my first boyfriend casually broke me of the anxiety aha...

also tacos are amazing
or they were
until you added crab and fish to them omg how could you

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:03:41 )

LOL, I would never add fish to tacos irl. That combination of favorite food just wouldn't jive well. @_@

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:16:45 )
@Dowan: Tacos are so amazing I knooow I made them with beef and potatoes and made them really spicy, was so good o';

I've never had crab before outside of crab wontons (which I love) ... sire says if I go visit him we're going to red lobster so I can try crab legs and I'm hyped about it it always looks so good..

Oh so you switched the order up c; honestly time is just a construct anyway, I don't see whats wrong with eating what you want when you want

@slytherclaw: that's pretty sweet honestly c;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:18:00 )

Ah, sweet is a word for it >>

Man, I hate seafood of literally all kinds so on one hand that sounds so gross
but on the other, if you've never been to red lobster, i'm required to tell you that they give your cheesey breads and they're the best thing

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:22:50 )
@slytherclaw: oops, comment retracted

aw o: Understand why you're not into it then... I love seafood, salmon and shrimp? yes please

I like freshwater fish a lot more though like when I used to be outdoorsy I'd go fishing with my grandparents, we'd catch walleye and fry it up... nothing tastes better to me I want some now, drenched in lemon o'; (honestly seafood is just an ends for me to eat lemon)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:27:34 )

OMG, yeah. Red Lobster has some amazing biscuits. If you don't go for the fish, you'll stay for the bread. LOL

@ghost: sire will have to take you to one for sure! Crab legs are the best, man, and their shrimp scampi is unlike any scampi you'll ever try. XD
...seriously, I tried to replicate it so many times and can't.

Yeah, I've never been one to get stuck on meal terms... or any labels really. Time is just how we grasp the passing of the day, essentially.

I also love lemon on fish. Especially salmon. Cajun-cooked salmon is awesome.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:31:31 )

Ghoostttt, make sire talk to us and be friends with us, tooo~
My dad really loves fishing, so I know how to do the do and it's an okay relaxing thing to do with family, but i always run when they start gutting and cooking lol

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 21:42:07 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@Lunakiri: Yeah, I think the most important for me is just to allow the artist to be comfortable then they will produce their best work, y'know? I do appreciate details though, but really that's the beauty (AND ADDICTION) in art commissions! =)

@ishoji: Tilapia! :D Then for dinner, bangus with onions!

@ghost: It's okay ghost, I do that all the time... :D The great part about it is coming back in the morning to bug everyone again kuku... some exciting things can happen in a day, too!

Seafood man guys, it's pretty good if it's super fresh! I live in a buncha effin' islands so fresh fish is pretty easy to come by, but my gods the oysters! (Also sushi is my jam!)
no guys whattheheck, ya'll making me hungry!

Souls are delicious.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:03:27 )
@dowan: I want to try it all... man I'm hungry again and I want seafood cry....

Yeah exactly how I see it too and you know what, sometimes want to end my day with some pancakes... nothing wrong with that

OH YEAH I LOVED blackened salmon... especially searved on some rice...

@slytherclaw: I TRY but he's stubborn... also like, ridiculously over his head busy so he doesn't have the time o': I might be visiting him for Christmas so I'll see if I can get him to hang out here then c;

AHHH........ yeah I liked catching the fish but I have a visceral memory of trying to clean a fish for the first time and how much they trash around in the sink-- oh god. hey did I ever tell you I'm horrifically terrified of fish?

@mica: yeah that's true c; and reading back everything you missed out on~

THAT SOUNDS SO NICE... wow I'm so jealous that sounds delicious... I live in an icebox but there's like.. a lot of deer and moose and fish to eat... (I get called out for eating deer when they're my favourite animal but come on... they're tasty and this is a hunting town...)

also speaking of it's suppose to snow today what the hell....

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:05:36 )

@ghost: oh my god that sounds like the worst!!!
fish are so grosssss
And yeah, I thought i'd heard that he's super busy.
Is he still in college?

Also where do you live that it's snowing what even

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:06:35 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@ghost: Yeah I do that too, especially in the morning when I'm 100% lurker mode because I'm not conscious enough to spell anything.. LOL

ICE BOXX, whattheheck THAT sounds so nice, I really hate our humid weather and I only take great pride in our wonderful tropical food and fresh fish but when you're a natural hermit crab who doesn't like to go out, that kind of gets wasted on meee.. Also, I want to try deer. O_O

Souls are delicious.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:14:04 )
@slytherclaw: AUGH I KNOW... the scales and the spines and the dead, dead eyes... flopping wildly... ugh...

yeah he's in college right now, also trying to find a place to live before the month is up and a new job... it's crazy hectic for him o':

MNNN Northern Ontario.... look at this horrible week I feel bad for the kids... (trick or treating sucked as a kid I always had to wear bulky jackets with my costume..)

supposed to be a snow storm today actually...

@mica: Oh yeah mood I always just read what everyone's saying and mull over what I'm going to say to them later (sucks when my bad attention span makes me forget to respond tho..)

HAH HOW?! there HAS to be a happy medium it's so cold here.. ugh humidity is killer though I can get why you want to escape that. it does sound so beautiful there tho o:

It's really good! if you ever get the chance try it, I've had it in all forms, steaks, jerky, sausage-- it never fails

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:16:24 )

@ghost: Awwwuh, poor sire! That's a crazy time @_@
Did I know you were a canadian ghost?
Man, your shy adorable politeness makes so much sense suddenly
*pinches all the cheeks*
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:19:57 )
@slytherclaw: yeah he has it pretty rough I've been trying to help him out through it but I'm like across the continent so only so much I can do orz sob

I think I keep telling you and you always forget c; and HAH... it's funny to me because I'm honestly a massive jerk.. I got two sides to me...
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.