Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 〖The Spooky Box 〗 ⇏ Free Art & Stories! OPEN! ⇩

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:17:42 )
Why so afraid? Heh heh...

@ghost: SUPER SAIYAN GHOST

Oh, moving? Nicer area? Are you excited? O.O

Drink... and be merry, heh heh.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:27:48 )
@Dowan: Oh geez.
I hadn't expected a DBZ image. XD

Click the image to go to my art shop!
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:47:53 )

@Lunakiri: Haha, I was a big fan of Dragonball/Z back in the day. I haven't seen a lot of the new series, but I still love it all. XD

We'll forget GT existed

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:48:14 )
@mica: one snow storm and I'm gone forever c; don't let me leave the house

accepting my fate as the ghost of the pilsbury dough boy

@dowan: Damn I'm the best ghost ever c;

I WILL BE once I decide where I'm going and how I'm going to get there c';< but yeah I am I've been stuck living in small towns too long I need city living.... I'm a big city boy at heart trapped in the woods...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:52:10 )

@ghost: I know how you feel, bud. I've been stuck in country living for a while now and... wow, it's bad. Well, not BAD. Just not for me. It's hot, it's quiet, and it's full of bugs. Internet sucks, too, unless you have Time Warner Spectrum. ...

... internet just sucks.

I've really wanted to live in a city, actually. Like get a nice apartment close to everything or maybe even a condo if I'm splurging. LOL

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:53:06 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@ghost: Maybe you need to start rockin' a new color as a ghost, I hear a spectral green can be quite becoming? :D Then again you do have a cap..say, how does that not fall through you!?

I AM.. DONE WITH SLYTEHRS PICTURE. :O /has to add some sort of background q-q

My city life is pretty nice, I won't lie but I really appreciate the fresh and quiet air of the outskirts...

Souls are delicious.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 15:16:20 )
@Dowan: THE BUGS SUCK... The people around here are even worse ugghh... And there's nothing to do... So boring. AND YEAH the internet is so bad here too, breaking up and dropping all the time.

UGH that would be so nice... I love the fact that nobody knows who you are and there's so much to do and such a free feeling.. c';

@mica: U-Uh it's made of ectoplasm? The hat's haunted? Iunno I just... always had it... *existential crisis*

I look like Slimer... ectocooler flavoured c;

CONGRATS THAT'S SO AWESOME... o': ugh the background's always the hardest part...

Yeah once in a while getting that fresh air and quiet is nice and refreshing c;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 15:21:09 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@ghost: OMG. Greenapple flavored ghosty?! *SQUISHES AGAIN* :| What if since you're green, you'd turn into the ghost-hulk? Will you stomp all the other ghost people? D:

Yeah I really uh.. get rekt with backgrounds, sometimes it takes longer than drawing it.. LOL. Feels bad. I can work on thread art now, woohoo! :D

I amm soo sleepy though. >.< it's only 5pm..

Souls are delicious.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 15:36:57 )
@mica:

I'm going to smash 'em

Oh my god same if I bother it's like... some light colour.. otherwise I just keep it white orz Why my comic is killing meee.... BUT YAY CONGRATS c; Free time

Oh it's so early! I get it though why I like napping all through the day

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 15:42:32 )

@ghost: I've come to terms with just living in a spider's nest.

Oh... yeah. The people are just awful without getting into certain details... which would probably be far too explicit. LOL

I really should try napping throughout the day, but my body is so extreme. It'll sleep on one schedule for like a week, and then all of a sudden I'm up when I was sleeping at the same time a day ago.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 15:53:20 )
@Dowan: OHH hey if I had to room with Muffet I'd love it tho... (but the big random spiders that crawl across pillows and hide in showers? I'll do without)

MNNNN mood, same, I could go off forever on it and it wouldn't get pretty...

That sounds all kinds of annoying actually, I had unpredictable sleep schedules... I'm the same way though I seriously cannot keep anything routine for that reason orz

Yo do you have any tips for naming a fantasy race? orz /terrible at naming things

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 16:15:42 )

@ghost: A race, huh? Hmm...
When I have to name things, I usually start with questions
1. What does it do? What's a strength? What's a weakness? What's its element? etc.
2. The next part is thinking up words that match the answers I got. If it excels in the water, I'll think about words associated with water. Ocean, sea, foam, etc.
3. Plug the words into a language translator to see what you get. Try any language you like. I usually go for Japanese or Latin.
4. Using the same example of water, let's look at foam in Latin... hmm, Aestuo is one.
5. If we look at phrases with Aestuo, now, we find one which says 'Aestuare'! To foam. Admittedly I have no idea if it's actually correct, but y'know. Google.
So now we put it into context:
The Aestuare was a race of ocean-dwellers who would cover passing ships in mist and foam. They were a mischievous bunch indeed, but never meant any actual harm. It was later revealed the foam would help camouflage sea-faring vessels from the darker beings further out...

Another thing to do would be to look at random name generators. Just keep going until you find a word you like, and see if it sounds good in context. Doesn't have to mean anything.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 16:22:53 )
good morning to you both

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 16:32:29 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@ghost: OMGGGGGGGG. HULK GHOST. Beware all the little ghosts!
Oh man, backgrounds in comics are different though, that's like next level perspective... huuu skills.

@Tuijp: <.< ... experimented a lot... >.>;; hope this is okay.
(drag to a new window for fullsize ;w; )

HI UNICORN :D

Sorry guise, have been drawing so not talking much.

Souls are delicious.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 16:45:17 )
@Mica: it is fine I am going to nap for a bit
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 17:37:31 )

@Unicorn: Enjoy your nap! =D

@Mica: nub

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 17:55:02 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@Unicorn: I wish I cud nap. D: I always just sleep forever and mess up the remnants of my schedule.

@Dowan: Too bad for you then.

Souls are delicious.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 18:35:29 )

@Mica: Yes that's alright! I like it, thank you!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 18:39:19 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@Tuijp: Yay! :'D You're welcome! Will just hav to sit tight with these pings until it gets fixed! /fingers crossed

Souls are delicious.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 20:12:40 )
@Dowan: Oh my god you wrote me a whole guide <3 THAT HELPS SO MUCH ACTUALLY THANK YOU... c;< going to think up something good then post up this thing Ive been drawing on...

@Unicorn: *delayed* MORNING.

@mica: They don't stand a chance against me c;

TRUE I'm BSing a lot of it and making it up as I go along oops orz

MICA that looks really pretty!
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.