Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I am still Gold! The best news that has come along in a while :)

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 00:02:22 )
๐ŸŒˆ Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! ๐ŸŒˆ

So, lately my life has been a bit unpredictable, and rough. I did my best. I practiced what I coach others to do. And well....I am currently dating a wonderful person. They get along with my kiddo swimmingly. I have painted my apartment even though I am still looking at buying a house. But today I got the best news in a long while, and I am still emotional and beside myself. I was accepted into a dual Master's and Ph.D. program for human and social services. I have decided to specialize or have an emphasis in Higher Education. I wasn't even supposed to hear back from them until maybe around Friday however they were impressed with my academic level and my submissions along with my admissions package. Now to find some funding to help me get through the next few year. This is a fast track program and so my goal is to be Dr. Xanthan come 2024!!!!!!!! Time to buckle down and show my kiddo that hardwork and helping others truly pays off!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 00:33:31 )
ใ€Ž Moody Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Ahhhh congrats!
That's so exciting to hear!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 01:34:11 )
Comgratulations!!! This mst B so exciting for U!!!!!
I bet U will do Fantastic :-D
- [ Boris ]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 04:26:50 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

that's amazing congratulations!!!
sounds like a lot of things are starting to work out lately :-)
i'm really happy for you, i hope you find funding and have a good experience in your program!

what interests you about higher education (if i may ask)?

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 07:49:43 )

Congrats!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 17:13:43 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you got this opportunity!!
I hope what comes next is easy on you!! =w=

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:07:56 )
๐ŸŒˆ Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! ๐ŸŒˆ

@MoodyBats:
@vitreus:
@Totalanimefan:
@0v7:

Thank you all! I am truly excited and blessed for sure. This is just one more step in the direction i wish to go.

@xvz: thank you. Higher education is one means to an end. I want to help people be their best self and to live their best life. I feel like educational inequality is part of the problem. I also like working with communities and encouraging diversity. I am a strong believer that the world's problems are everyone's problems and so you need to ask yourself if you are being part of the problem or solution? I wish to be part of the solution. :)
๐ŸŒˆ Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
๐ŸŒˆ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 13:31:57 )
Oh, woah, that's amazing! :D
Congrats and lots of luck to you

Glad to hear 2020 still has some good stuff in store for some of us haha.
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 13:56:01 )
that’s amazing!! lotsa luck going your way!
CATTA// SHE/THEY // OAGHHE

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 18:37:28 )
Wow congrats! It sounds like a lot of hard work but so amazing they fast stamped your application like that! Great job!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 21:57:22 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

@xanthan: that sounds great! it sounds like you really enjoy working with people from what i've seen you post

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.