Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So -- how's YOUR day/week/whatever been?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/8 21:09:13 )
Koah:
I'm in the process of buying my first house. It's been a roller coaster. The first house sold before the loan finished approving. The second house sold just as we showed interest. Now third times' the charm? hopefully. e.e' Loan is in place. I just need a home. OTL
As far as day-to-day stuff, pretty chill. I miss going to work. -shrugs- I got plenty to do at home.
Congrats on that! I became a home owner at the very end of 2018 and it's been a wild ride. Make sure that you always have money for when shit breaks. Cause it will.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/8 22:09:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I've been pretty good. Slowly adjusting my schedule to get up earlier
which is making me feel a lot better. Back isn't as sore so that's a relief.

And not as stressed since someone gave me a generous donation through ko-fi.
Though now i am debating what to buy. :vanora_sweat:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/8 23:40:50 )
@Totalanimefan: that's what im afraid of. D: im definitely nervous but can't wait to finally have my own home.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 00:39:04 )
So many ups and downs.
Work has been stressful and busy, then my dog of 16 years passed away and then I got my flu shot. .
But last night I had a really delicious dinner, reached level 61 in Tera and went rollerskating.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 00:41:54 )

@Koah: I would say that overall it's worth it. It's just that when I bought my place things broke that we thought were working. We had extra money to fix it up though and I was happy we did.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 03:08:41 )

My day went alright up until now. Playing dnd and am drunk. Not working well together.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 09:48:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@onsenmark: this is supposed to be a good laptop
But we found out why it's so damn slow: our internet, the best we can get here, is shitty. We're very literally limited to cell tower internet, for some reason satellite internet doesn't come here
But satellite tv does
Cable lines? Closest one ends half a mile away

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 11:28:50 )
Omg yeah, I in theory should be having more free time since that plague but I'm as tired as ever!!!
I've spent this morning just sitting here adding items to my wishlist instead of drawing, haha!
I think I'm subconsciously VERY stressed for the future and I've been thinking a lot specifically about me and my partners future like moving in together and being able to afford things. Scary adult stuff.

I'm hoping to get working on a character sheet later today and maybe play some Animal crossing or read some more of my book!
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 16:28:08 )
Hello onsenmark your name seems familiar
Are you from menewsha? :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 17:42:16 )

I've been sort of a lazybutt. Had a couple of pretty depressing days and I was just gaming a lot.
I manage to get myself together and had a short walk two days ago.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 08:58:39 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Oof. That sucks, hardcore.

In other computer-related news, I had to spring for a new power supply, but it's better than the one currently in Mayuyu(500 watts as opposed to Mayuyu's current 275w). Plus there should be enough power cables for me to have everything plugged in(drives, video card)and not fret.

@LilMissKushy: The one and only, lol.

@PurpdaBurpPurp: Right now, I'm just hoping for ONE day this week where I don't have to go anywhere and I can just be a loaf.

@MoodyBats: Well, don't forget to treat yourself, even if it's something small, because why not?

(Now, if Jim Cornette's onlins store would reopen so I can buy a "Cornette face" shirt... :viosweat: )

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 10:55:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@onsenmark: it does
Which is why I'm leaning towards the iPad Pro. I can get more immediate use out of it
Or I will once I download the apps I need lol

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 11:52:22 )
@onsenmark: it's nice to see you around again ^.^ I'm KushyKissez on menewsha.. I seen someone post this site so I decided to try it :)

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 17:24:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@onsenmark: i might just end up buying erasers and new pencils for my traditional artwork.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 06:49:28 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Nothing wrong with that. That reminds me, I need to get a new phone before next year, so Tracfone will stop griping about how my phone is "no longer compatible", or some garbage like that.

@LilMissKushy: Yeah, there are more than a few of us Menewshan ex-pats on here. The community here is really great. (I'm still waiting for Amane to show up and grab the top poster spot within five minutes of her signing up, lol)

@MoodyBats: rock on. *gives a thumbs up*

In other news, Mayuyu's new power supply should be here today, and tomorrow, I'm gonna get my game on. If I can get her running FF XIV at a minimum of 30 fps, I'll be a happy camper.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 06:57:24 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@onsenmark: im trying to save up as much as I can for future months and not spend much.
Though next on the list some headphones would be great. :vanora_heart:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 07:13:06 )
@MoodyBats: I know that feeling; I'd like to grab an inexpensive mic/headset combo for possible streaming, but I don't really need it, as ear buds do the trick for music, and my webcam has a mic built in.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 07:30:53 )
I've played through Tera, and finished the main story-line. I was on Second Life before that, and now I'm kinda doing Minecraft.

I had some dental problems where the dentist had to pull two teeth since during this mess, they can only do extractions. I had a crown come off and the tooth underneath was rotten so they couldn't replace the crown. They pulled it and the tooth behind it. The pain of that is gone, but now some other stuff is going on with my blood pressure so we're trying to find that out. I have a phone appointment next Thursday with the doctor to find out what we can do about it. In the meantime, it's been hard to sleep with my pressure high..so yay for me...

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 09:33:29 )
@onsenmark: hehe amane I miss her someone should tell her about this awesome site ..she would love it here too

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 11:55:44 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@onsenmark: mine's through Verizon, and except for $10 because they want you paying on the phone each month for two years, mine's paid, and thus super cheap right now. Mom's paying for the internet plan on the phone. And her phone. And for the mifi
She called Spectrum yesterday, we are literally the only house they don't service in the area. Between mom's college job (ASL, and thus videos), her main teaching job (more internet heavy stuff), and my nieces being over every weekend (TV on the internet, ABC Mouse for the older one), the 15 gig of full speed on the mifi is done in a day and a half, tops. Then it's massively throttled and it's gotten to where yeah mom's gonna pay more with Spectrum, but full speed full time internet with no cap? Yes please

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.