Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Gotta Love the Lockdown Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 03:35:52 )

Cuz I'm sure 80% of us are all stuck at home in some manner...I for one am without a job in this chaotic time and while I'm trying to keep busy and earn an income in other ways...it's hard...I'm glad there's events and things to keep busy...but it's stressful worrying about money.

What all is keeping you busy in this time? Are you with people you care about?
Come chat with me and hangout x3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 03:39:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I have been doing a lot of art.
Mostly ideas for stickers to try make income as before the virus
I was supposed to get a job but couldn't. :vanora_sweat:

So I've just been making a lot of art.
Digital art. Just doodles of ideas that pop into my head.
Mostly busts and finishing commission work I get through avatar sites too.

I've also been watching a lot of shows.
I am with my immediate family, so my sister and dad.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 03:43:15 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Staring at my phone for no reason, playing Sims 4 and drawing sometimes. Nothing interesting though. ^_^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 03:43:43 )

I've been unable to really sit down and draw personally. I have stuff I need to get done but I feel too anxious to work on art.

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:15:45 )

Haha I love this thread. Pretty much just video games and Voltra. I'm watching my husband play FF7 Remake atm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:17:11 )

hi
I really love your posting art. Did you illustrate it?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:23:47 )
I'm so grateful my current jobs are still paying me even though I haven't really been doing much of anything. I've mostly been watching anime and drawing. Trying to get myself to read all the unread manga I have in my room but I can't seem to get into it..
I live with my parents and a cat and dog. We've been carrying on mostly fine. X3

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 08:16:52 )
I've been spending time arranging my room, since I had to switch bedrooms in the house. I thought this room was smaller than the other one, but it's actually been much easier to organize my stuff in, and once I install some shelves, I'll have an area for my computer, tablet, and 3d printer. Right now the printer is sitting in the sewing room, surrounded by sewing projects, and it's a little inconvenient to use. I've been procrastinating on doing digital sculpting, so having a better space to dedicate to that should help.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 13:36:23 )
Hello everyone. It sounds like some of you are definitely making the most of the time we all suddenly have available! Remember to take the opportunity to just rest too... it's important to do that, especially in times of stress like this.

I've been putzing around, doing various things - watching videos, dusting off a couple things that I haven't had much time for recently... whatever.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 14:09:02 )
@Wildfire: I slept for...at least 12 hours last night, so I've got the rest part covered, lol

Now I'm wondering what I should eat for breakfast

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 14:11:38 )
@athabm: Aaaah - the big decisions!! <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 14:29:35 )
@Wildfire: I have a ripe mango, so I'll probably eat that. Not sure what else. Maybe there's still granola in the cupboard

Then I need to move stuff out of the alcove where I'm putting the first shelf

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 14:58:16 )

Drawing, YouTube, Voltra, Webtoon and Wattpad. That is my life right now atm ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:42:19 )
@athabm: mango for breakfast - you could certainly do worse!

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:51:25 )
i'm working from home, but most of my clients have shut their shops down for the time being. i have a few bigger ones that i talk to almost every day that have managed to keep their shop(s) open because they're essential in their state or whatever but that handful of clients are really the only work interactions i've been having the past few weeks. i get the odd management request here and there but none of it is enough to keep me busy or anything.

i told them before lockdown, i won't be able to do much from home, please let me stay. and they said don't worry about it, go home and stay safe. so i feel bad because they pay me well and i'm not doing anything right now but also can't feel too bad at the same time because i did offer to stay and they wouldn't let me.

i picked up minecraft to fill the hours and it has been working out pretty good. i also watch movies with friends on discord, clean, take long baths, go sit outside and stare at the sky, etc. i watched my nieces for a couple of days to give their dad a break and that was a nice way to break the monotony.

hello again

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:02:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I can’t go back to work until Fall since I work for a University. T^T I understand those money stress feels and I’ve been budgeting a lot to get by.
On the plus side, I have so much time to finally play all the games and watch all the stuff on my lists. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:14:59 )
@Wildfire: It was good, but less ripe than I had thought. I was overly optimistic when we bought it, but I was trying to judge based mostly on appearance, because I didn't want to touch any produce that we weren't going to buy

I would eat a mango for breakfast every day if I could

@Tsundererra: It is nice to have time to do fun things. What games are you playing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 18:59:16 )
@athabm: I can understand that, but it's hard to tell the ripeness of fruit and veggies without touching them... which makes things a little complicated these days!

@Tsundererra: -waves at- How are you?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:46:20 )
@Wildfire: That's so true. I was hoping I'd be lucky and guess right. The mangos felt soft, not squishy, but soft enough to eat

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:53:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Omg hiiii! I feel like it’s been ages since we’ve last spoken. How is quarantine life treating you and your fam? ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.