Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Your worst fears.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:52:14 )
Causing people trouble. Failure. Most rides at Six Flags.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:58:02 )

Yeah I’m not really ones for theme park rides either

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:01:02 )

Since 1103 posts.

horribly rude customers
Im afraid of heights and deep ocean~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:05:13 )

The paranormal TwT

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:09:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Forreals. Terror fills my entire being when I look at em.

@Alexis: Ye, rude customers are rough, and ya can’t even do anything about it cuz the manager’s breathin right down your back everytime one comes around.

@Purpdaburbpurp: Ever get that feeling like something’s in the room or someone’s watching you?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:11:04 )
@Alexis: I really like your gif down there btw. The blink perfectly timed. Not to mention they just look really cool. You animate it yourself?

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:19:48 )

Since 1103 posts.

@Colan: Thank you, and yes I did! It's funny you say that because I just happen to be a manager lol xD.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:23:01 )
@Alexis: I was thinking it would be funny if you were and I guess the joke’s on me. XD Can we just uuuhh... let bygones be bygones? He he he

And again you did a great job, so npnp. Thank you for gracing my eyes with such an image. (Alright now I’m layin it on too thick)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:57:09 )
Vertically tight spaces
Deep water
Looking at anything that doesn't have a visible end
Losing my friends and family
Losing more weight
Falling backwards
Seizures
Going blind
Losing function in my hands
Not being able to accomplish the things I dream to do then having everyone shit on me for being too caught up in a fantasy I can't reach
Close friends hating me
Moths
My school getting shot up and not having a path to escape safely
Big, old, angry men
Dying before my 30s
Confrontation
Being awful and no one telling me something was wrong before it's too late
The emergency room
Someone calling me out online for the really awful things I said when I was 15/16 and then losing all credibility and having that haunt me for the rest of my life

There's definitely more but I can't think of everything right now

Donator — ♥? Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:57:26 )
Ghosts
Cows
Confrontation and yellin
These things don’t agree with me :c
FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:25:05 )
-being completely alone and forgotten about.
-birds.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:15:14 )
⭑vomit, seizures, going deaf/blind, terminal illness, the dark.

@grost: we have a lot of the same fears. my worst fear is that someone'll discover what i said on the internet when i was 11-13 and it'll bite me in the butt. i wish i hadn't had access to the internet since such a young age because i thought i could say and do anything✰

Voltie — Lil' Birb Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:33:34 )
The future.

Art by Uncledaddy!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:34:56 )
Heights, ants, and being alone

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:35:38 )
I don't generally have fear. Mostly anxiety LOL

But I guess I'd say I fear helplessness as in, not being there for my son when he needs me.

Not teaching him or raising him to be better than i have been.

Not being there for a friend in need (many times I've needed a friend or support and my corner has been empty so knowing that pain fuels my desire to help keep others from it)

I would say losing my mind. Battling with mental illness is tough on its own but losing one's faculties is a major fear.

Dementia/Alzheimer's

All in all, I try my best to just help others and I feel as though fear is simply a well fertilized plot for you to grow something stronger and more beautiful.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 10:32:47 )
I have a deep rooted fear of being burned alive
I dont even know why I have this fear, i just do.

It haunts me in night terrors almost every night, and every time I wake up burning hot and sweating
Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 12:09:34 )
Escalators: A moving floor that lifts me to scary heights that might potentially gobble me up in its huge machine-teeth? No thanks.
Mirrors: I had a huge mirror fall on me when I was a baby. I don't remember this, but I have an irrational fear of huge mirrors, and I suspect this is why. Maybe the lady on the other side wants to steal my soul and take my place.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 12:55:33 )
Knowing that every second, my body is breaking down more and more and someday I will die. Pretty standard fear, of course, but it's one that sometimes keeps me up at night.

Though, after reading On A Pale Horse by Piers Anthony, a suicide victim had some great insight, that he wasn't conscious before he was born and he will not be conscious after he dies. It's a weirdly comforting thought.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 16:25:27 )

On a really basic level, I have a pretty bad fear of bugs. I know I'm bigger than them and shouldn't run screaming out of a room when one flies around, but something about them just makes me feral lmao. Maybe because their movement is so unpredictable, or because I can't tell safe bugs apart from dangerous ones.

A weird fear is probably water in video games. I'm totally fine with swimming in pools and beaches in real life, but water in video games horrify me. I had a traumatizing experience playing an old PC game when I was a kid, and didn't know I could get in the water, and when I did there was immediately a shark. It didn't even do anything other than float around for atmosphere, but water in games has scared me ever since.

IRRATIONAL FEAR, holes in water. Like man-made holes meant to keep water at a certain level, or deeeeeep barrier reefs in oceans. They just give me this deep, cold dread that I can't explain. I hate looking at them.

Existential fear, probably abandonment. Every time I get into a relationship, I get so afraid when the other person doesn't respond to texts, or doesn't have time to hang out with me. I'm so afraid of being ghosted or left behind. I break down when I see on social media that my friends have gone somewhere without me, even if I know I couldn't have gone because of work or class or something. I hate the feeling that I'm not good enough, or not worth someone's time.

I definitely have more silly fears that bother me in my day-to-day than the big fears, though lmao.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 16:43:55 )

I'm afraid of corpses. Any kind, people, animal, whatever. On that note, the concept of ghosts and zombies scares me even though I don't necessarily believe in them. Vampires are ok though.

I get pretty unnerved by deep water that I can't see the bottom of. Also pretty afraid of drowning. It's one of my top ways I DO NOT want to die.

Also afraid of being alone, but that's a deep and complicated fear that's difficult to explain precisely.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.