Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did you think of _____ when you were little?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 20:44:37 )
@Vii: They would probably be smartasses and challenge you to physical games only like Wii or virtual reality tennis! :vanora_xd: As a gramma I will probably have dementia so..."kids... what game were we playing again? Actually I don't care. Hah! You lose!" *wobbles away in her walker while laughing like a maniac*

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 00:07:04 )
I thought I would become some big shot person, famous. lolol
I hate people and dealing with them, so that would of sucked and made my life misery DX

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 06:54:36 )
@Saeyra: True! I keep forgetting that virtual reality is becoming more popular. I haven't dabbled in it yet, but it'll be an experience for sure. Controllers will evolve over the next generation or so until they phase out completely. c': Or if anything they'll be secondary / more passive means of control.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 07:47:22 )
@Vii: Its okay, I am betting when we are grammas there will be wheelchairs with computers attached to them and hopefully they can hover too!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 09:30:32 )
I thought I would finally get taken seriously when going out to eat and stuff
Fam: "What should we have for dinner?"
Me: "Ice cream"
*is ignored*
-10 years later-
Fam: "What should we have for dinner?"
Me: "Ice cream!!"
*is ignored*
Feelsbadman

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 19:19:18 )
@Saeyra: I wouldn't doubt it xD We already have rudimentary hovercraft, and I'm sure some advancements will be made over the next 50 odd years. I'm waiting for the microwaves from The Fifth Element that turn food pellets into a full dish of food. xD

@Okios: In all seriousness, I totally know how you feel. xD Though I've eaten ice cream for breakfast before. And frequently have it for lunch xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 19:30:37 )
@okios: Now that I am grown I can eat cornflakes and cereal for dinner! Take that parents! Also I sometimes supplement cake for a meal or eat dessert BEFORE the main meal. I am such a rebel!

@vii: So glad to see someone else believing in a utopian future. Everyone else I know thinks the world is gonna end!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 19:57:19 )
@vii: @saeyra:
haha yes!!! unlimited power!!!!! you two are an inspiration thank u

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 20:06:41 )
@Saeyra: Well, with the way things are in the world right now I certainly can't blame them! But I'm sure that things will calm down in another few years--at least, for a while. xD Also I can't help but kind of giggle at people who REALLY think the world is going to end.. The apocalypse has been falsely predicted so many times, you'd think people would stop doing it. xD

@Okios: Follow your heart! SEARCH YOUR INNER FEELINGS! c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:20:24 )
What did you think of adults when you were little?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:45:29 )
@vii: WHAT A LIFE CHANGING MOMENT

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:45:52 )
@guttedbunny I thought they were old and boring, and did not know that the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner ever created was ice cream.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:49:14 )
I thought they were like the all superior race and once I became one I would be amazing too...but I basically feel the same except depression is a factor in my life.

@okios: lol. Dood. We would’ve gotten along just fine as kids xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:58:21 )
GuttedBunny:
What did you think of adults when you were little?

I thought wow..they walk with such purpose alway's busy and doing stuff. They are cool! Then they beat me and I'm like...one day I will be the one doing the beating and not getting beat. I thought those were the only 2 optons available to me. Now I know better and there are nice people in the world that I can be like.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 13:49:01 )
@Saeyra: I’m glad /) but I think you beat them anyway just because you’re too cool

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 19:45:36 )
What did you think of your toys when you were little?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 00:53:31 )
I remember telling myself I will never have an art career because there's no money in that field and here I am with a graphic design degree trying to go into graphic design l0l.
It's not exactly the same "art career" i wanted to avoid that I envisioned which was drawing, but still art nonetheless.
I wish I spent more time as a kid improving my drawing skills now haha. XD

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:04:03 )
@fat: same though. I didn’t though cause I didn’t know what I was going to do with my life

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:05:15 )
@GuttedBunny: Yuuuup! And I still don't know. /o\
i'm in your butt.
Questing :: Block Party Event Set
*POKE JAB GROPE*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:07:25 )
As a kid, I was super sure that adults had their shit together and were so confident and amazing and
omg looking at my parents now, who live the same way they did when i was kid, is just the most horrifying thing
like what are you doing what is money management WHY
They're so bad with money that it hurts me to watch them.
Like, in a 'sets off my anxiety being anywhere near it' way. >>

I, uh, really liked toys, I dunno? I was obsessed as a kid with that like...bouncy bouncy baby doll or whatever. Thought it would let me jump on the bed.
Mostly I ended up just really into books though
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.