Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did you think of _____ when you were little?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:07:41 )
@fat: me too though :/

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:09:45 )
@Slytherclaw: being an adult sucks I’ve found. I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life still and I’m sttillfihutig why out. It sucks. No wonder depression kills. And I meant with toys did you believe they were truly your friends or something like that?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:12:54 )
Oh. I mean, yes and no? I've always kind of believed that inanimate objects might secretly be alive and that's not something that's actually gone away as I grew up, as dumb as it is haha.
So like I apologize to my plushies and shit, it's a whole thing.
I never really saw them as actual people or had like an imaginary friend or anything tho.
I mostly spent a lot of time in my own head with really, excessively elaborate fantasies instead
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:18:12 )
@Slytherclaw: same in a way. I saw them as ways to let my creature and people on my mind come to life

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 18:51:51 )
What did you think of holidays when you were little?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 18:59:11 )
i thought it was easy and amazing getting older. I dreamt of growing up and having life figured out. All i can say is that it didn't go right as smooth as i thought.... :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:03:39 )
@josefine: girl you’re right though :) I’m still figuring things out

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:13:24 )
GuttedBunny:
@josefine: girl you’re right though :) I’m still figuring things out

life is hard a times. i'm not even an adult yet and all i can say is that i'm not excited. Right now i have the feeling i wanna stay at this age forever. Might be because this is one of the best years of my life but i'm still not looking forward to adulthood.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:19:03 )
@josefine: girl I used to believe that I would die young or rather stay this age forever. Like nothing will move forward for me. Being an adult is hard but I hope the best for you and that nothing will hinder you.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:46:36 )
GuttedBunny:
@josefine: girl I used to believe that I would die young or rather stay this age forever. Like nothing will move forward for me. Being an adult is hard but I hope the best for you and that nothing will hinder you.

i actually hear many say that and i don't get it. Mainly because i'm terrified of death but i do kinda wanna experience adulthood and get a life. Thank you i pray for myself but i'm sure it will be alright. I have many great people around me who will always support me.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:48:35 )
@josefine: that’s always important. Those people are crucial and a blessing to you :) I’m glad you have Those in your life

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:58:27 )
GuttedBunny:
@josefine: that’s always important. Those people are crucial and a blessing to you :) I’m glad you have Those in your life

agree i love them and i feel a lot happier than i used to. Don't get me wrong, i was happy before but even better now. I have the feeling that i can trust a lot of people around me.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 20:01:18 )
@josefine: I’m glad :) I pray you never lose them :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 20:21:39 )
GuttedBunny:
@josefine: I’m glad :) I pray you never lose them :)

that's so nice of you to say. thanks and i'm obviously hoping the same. Hope you have someone too

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.