Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I think i have a problem

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:32:39 )
I fell in love with the sweet and sour sauce from mcdonalds. To the point where i'll ask for extra when i dont need it, cause i'll use them for other things at home.

Things i've used it with:
Leftover chinese food.
Mac and cheese (sounds gross tasted good lmao)
Pizza rolls.
Mcdonalds snack wraps.
Sushi (well. california rolls)

Im so weird lmao.
Do you guys mix food with things people would find weird?

I knew a guy who put ketchup on EVERYTHING.
Also knew a guy who ate his scrabbled eggs with salsa.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:48:58 )
Of course not! I'm perfectly normal! /dips cheese in garlic sauce

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:15:07 )
@Tuijp: I used to melt my cheese in the microwave before eating it.
xD

Oh. Another weird thing ive done. Dipped my fritos in the auntie annes frosting sauce they have.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:17:19 )
@Sass Pegasus: that doesn't work with every kind of cheese
Oh French fries dipped in ice cream or a milkshake!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:23:32 )
@Tuijp: Ive done that fry thing too myself.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:02:18 )
I will eat honey mustard with literally anything
And scrambled eggs with salsa is not weird btw

And the fty thing isn't weird either. It is the perfect combination of sweet and salty

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:14:15 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 07:28:33 )
Scrambled eggs and salsa is amazing, okay? Especially if the eggs have a bit of cheese in them, too.

I also really like to dip pepperoni pizza in ranch dressing :vanora_sweat:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 08:11:26 )
@Sasha: You and my uncle would get along, he likes putting salsa in scrambled eggs or omelettes.

o.o I like to put that cheap processed american 'cheese' in my ramen, along with curry powder.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 14:52:25 )
I used to be one of those obsessive ranch dressing people. Now I just use it for salads, chicken, and on crappy-quality cheese pizza. Good cheese pizza doesn't need it. XDD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 15:00:39 )
@Sasha: Pizza in ranch dressing is amazing! :vanora_heart:
@Sass Pegasus: I like peanut butter and bolgana sanwiches.
So yummy!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 01:46:10 )
Omg xD for a while, that was me with buffalo sauce. And Heinz 57. But you're right, Sweet n Sour on Mac n Cheese sounds pretty weird, and is the weirdest thing on that list. Pizza rolls a close second, but depending on what they're filled with, things might get a little funky. xD Also ketchup on everything is just gross. I can eat it on fries or chicken strips, but I can't stand the smell or taste of it in large quantities. D:< People who eat it on eggs are just weird. I love you people, but you're weird. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 01:52:19 )
@Vii: I usually dip my pizza rolls in honey mustard. But i was really curious how the sweet and sour sauce would taste

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 01:58:27 )
You are putting those extra packets to good use!
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 02:16:43 )
@Sass Pegasus: The only thing I usually put on my pizza is hot sauce or pepper flakes, but different varieties of mustard sounds pretty good actually. I love mustard, and spicy things in general. >:3

But, yeah, it's good to see those packets get used and not thrown away, as inevitably happens with all the spare packets I accrue. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 02:27:01 )
@Vii: It honestly depends on what kind of pizza im eating. If its from a restaurant, like what i'll be having for dinner tonight, i'll be putting red wine vinegar on it. If its a frozen totino's pizza, i get it super crispy and also use red wine vinegar. If its the brand California Pizza, in sweet bbq onion, i'll dip it in bbq sauce xD

If its take out like little caesars to be exact, honey mustard if i have it available. If not, ranch.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:22:45 )
Vinegar on pizza sounds a bit odd too c': but it seems you just have a more sour palette, so it makes sense that you'd like the sweet n sour sauce if you like vinegar as a condiment. I do like vinegar on salads and fried fish, though! o: I used to like ranch a lot as a kid, but I put too much of it on my salad one time and just kept getting nasty mouthfuls of ranch dressing. Ever since then I'm not too keen on most creamy dressings. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:43:45 )
@Vii: Red wine vinegar is what pizza places carry for the pizza though :o i mean, it's not for everyone, but thats why they carry it lol

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:46:22 )
@Sass Pegasus: I.... have honestly never seen red wine vinegar at a pizza place. xD I always see the cheese and the peppers (idk why people feel the need to add more cheese to their pizza but hey not judging), but now I'm wondering if it's a regional thing. Where do you live?
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:48:29 )
@Vii: Michigan. I know some places dont have it on the tables, but they have it for you to ask for it. Like the pizza place i went to last night, the pepper flakes, cheese and vinegar they had behind the counter.

I also put more cheese on it.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.