Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:24:22 )

@Tsundererra: Completely understandable!
Honestly, I think it'd be more a case of what works for the image that you're working on.
Just because using XX works for Image 1, doesn't mean that XX will work for Image 2
=)

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 04:37:50 )
@Tsundererra: I did not make a pwyw thread on here. I haven't done a shop thread in ages honestly. probably like a couple years |D heh I'm sure if I did I'd draw more since that whole "leave no one hanging" thing haha but also I'm not sure I want to

yeah the FE fandom is hilarious. I've never played any FE games but it's like I know what it's about

lolll I may also be doing that xD if I don't have the energy to flip through the museum myself I'm just like what are you wearing!!

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 10:58:28 )
@Tsundererra: we even will sleep in her room for the first year! At this year we want to make her room pretty!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 20:20:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Yesss, exactly! I think overlay is one that I might use the most, but it changes (of course) based on what I want to get from each piece. ^^

@eerie: I get those feels. Make a shop if/when you feel ready, and you have the time and motivation to finish stuffs. I’ve been seeing some people open one slot at a time, and I’m kicking myself for not doing that in my shop.

I’ve only played FE awakening, but I still like to look at all the art, memes, and short comics people make for it. I don’t understand most of the stuff, but I still enjoy it.

Oof, I had to suck it up and ask someone what they were wearing because I couldn’t find it in the museum (it’s the sparkles on my avi now), so it can be more reliable than the museum... if the person responds. xD

@Miss Sandman: Omg, will you have beds or a couch in her room for you to sleep on? And will your bf be over often once she’s born? :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 21:49:25 )

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 22:34:13 )

@Tsundererra: Hey Tsun! Do you still have Magmama and Howling Mad available? TIA

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 23:46:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Sorry for the wait, I just got off work. x__x
I do have them, let me start the trade.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 00:11:39 )

@Tsundererra: 8k volts for capricorn?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 00:22:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Saeyra: I’m reluctant to sell that one and the Virgo one for volts right now since I didn’t get many extras to sell and it seems like no one else is willing to sell them. )x
I only have 1 available for trade for stuff that is harder to come across in the exchange. But if I do manage to get more, I def won’t mind selling it for volts. Just keep your eyes peeled for an update. 👀
Sorry! ^^;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 00:28:47 )

@Tsundererra: No problem. I got busy making dinner. I'll accept the trade now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 00:42:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Accepted it on my end. Thank you for your purchase. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 00:43:29 )

@Tsundererra: thanks Tsun <3
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 07:12:17 )

@Tsundererra: No worries :vanora_smile: The only other thing I can trade for atm is art if you want that. If not I've got time to wait

Always ping me please.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 13:11:33 )
@Tsundererra: he will move in if the baby is there! :) and Yeah our bed will stay in her room :)) iam so tired! XD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 14:02:30 )
@Tsundererra: it might be fun to make one but it alsooooo makes me feel awkward if I make a shop and no one cares. but I also don't get fazed as much now probably

I knew about the Frizz milestone item early on because someone else posted about it xD we love our sparkles

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 19:07:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Saeyra: Unfortunately, I don’t have anything I want drawn, but it’s kind of you to offer. ^^ I buy the orb bundles pretty often, so I’m bound to get another eventually. xD I just wish that that one, Virgo, and cancer weren’t stubborn drops.

@kiwi: I’ve been meaning to go through the items museum to make a list of what I would consider for trade so I could put it on the front page of my shop, but I just haven’t had the time. x__x
Off the top of my head, here are some items of interest: Frost Empress, Soul Caster, Showstopper, Lil Piggies, Porcelain Doll, Bayou, and Sticky Fingers. There are definitely more items I’m willing to accept that aren’t on the list, just think of unusually rare stuff like the things on there. And I always pay the volt difference so it’s fair.

@Miss Sandman: Did he manage to change his job to some place closer? It’s nice that he’s going to move in once she’s here! ^^
You should try to rest up when you can, if you can.

@eerie: I always have those same anxieties whenever I’m thinking of opening a shop. x__x But at least on here, it looks like a lot of people like art. The PWYW shops and freebies threads are always poppin’ regardless of art style or skill level.

You’re lucky you knew about that item early on. I tried everything to find it on my own instead of asking someone. It wasn’t until I had collected almost every item that I sucked it up and had to ask. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 20:11:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: I just opened a unique honey hair. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 20:31:33 )
@Tsundererra:

Rides on a

TSUN TSUN TSUN TRAIN!!

TSUN TSUN!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 20:53:02 )

@Tsundererra: OMG! I want it! How much!? OuO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 22:06:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: WHAT IF YOU BREAK THE TSUN TRAIN’S BACK?! WHAT IF THE TSUN TRAIN DERAILS AND CAUSES AN EXPLOSION?!

@Lina: Is 3k ok?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.